Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon (5071 Views)

I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? / Help! I Am Addicted To Being Touched On My Chest/breasts / Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by joliyp(f): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2017
am above 20 but cant stop watching cartoon eps lion king madagazca frozen ice age etc when ever my bf comes to my auz all he does is just shake his head but i dnt complain wen he watch man u stuff pls how can i stop ?

4 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by slimthugchimee(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2017
theres nothing to it

i watch it too

besides i like girls that watch it

6 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
Same here..i love it also..

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by darbeelicous(f): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2017
love it to the core.......... Even prefer it to nollywood movies!

5 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2017
No issue na...

When u get addicted, u will start watching Anime and reading manga...

Lady, ure not yet addicted in any way..

Assuming ure saying uve finished full metal alchemist, death note and following naruto, one piece, fairytale and other Animes, then I can start getting too concerned...

At this ur rate, I've got no concern to give.

Edit:

So, Gomugomugomugomugomugomu Bang!

7 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2017
Make a living out of it.

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Brown14: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2017
I love cartoons like mad also...spongebob,breadwinners,tmnt e.t.c

He should even be happy sef say na cartoon nor be zee world or telemundo

11 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Signs that you are still a kid.

Madam joliyp, leave Cartons for we kids
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by makydebbie(f): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
I'm addicted to sponge Bob square pants and Dora the explorer tooembarassedcrycrycrycryembarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:12am On Jan 29, 2017
Brown14:
I love cartoons like mad also...spongebob,breadwinners,tmnt e.t.c

He should even be happy sef say na cartoon nor be zee world or telemundo

I so much hate telemundo like madt...

But I prefer Bollywood to zee...

In this world of information and movie overload, guy u go tire... New Anime (cartoon series) coming out like monthly let alone normal series and movies and others u need to catch up on coupled with Fibre internet connection on unlimited data cap and bandwidth... And u have work to prove to Boss too...

Sighs!
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by makydebbie(f): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

I so much hate telemundo like madt...

But I prefer Bollywood to zee...

In this world of information and movie overload, guy u go tire... New Anime (cartoon series) coming out like monthly let alone normal series and movies and others u need to catch up on coupled with Fibre internet connection on unlimited data cap and bandwidth... And u have work to prove to Boss too...

Sighs!
I bet you don't hate telemundo as much as I do.
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by 1mmanuel(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2017
There's nothing wrong with an adult watching cartoon, some of the most creative people on earth watch it regularly. If it's what you like go ahead as far it doesn't affect your personal life.
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by jeff1607(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2017
dunno why it's taking them long to release naruto-shippuuden episode 491 haba!!!

anyone got any anime worth watching? with lots of jutsu n techniques and killing too lol

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by hyuga(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
jeff1607:
dunno why it's taking them long to release naruto-shippuuden episode 491 haba!!!

anyone got any anime worth watching? with lots of jutsu n techniques and killing too lol
Bleach, full metal alchemist, one piece, fairytale, attack on titans. Start there wink
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by joliyp(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Signs that you are still a kid.

Madam joliyp, leave Cartons for we kids
nope i cant and i wont
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by jeff1607(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
hyuga:

Bleach, full metal alchemist, one piece, fairytale, attack on titans. Start there wink

already watched dem all got another? recently finished attack on titans last week
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by jeff1607(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
hyuga:

already watched dem all got another? recently finished attack on titans last week . my God is boring here
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by joliyp(f): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2017
hyuga:

fairtale i love till death
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by joliyp(f): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2017
1mmanuel:
There's nothing wrong with an adult watching cartoon, some of the most creative people on earth watch it regularly. If it's what you like go ahead as far it doesn't affect your personal life.
it doesnt affet it at all
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2017
joliyp:
am above 20 but cant stop watching cartoon eps lion king madagazca frozen ice age etc when ever my bf comes to my auz all he does is just shake his head but i dnt complain wen he watch man u stuff pls how can i stop ?
babe ,nob bad thing... i still weave naruto handsigns and talk like madara...i talk to my self on how amazing naruto can be its just awesome...and i dont mind anyone calling me a "kid" cos i still see cartoons...not anyhow cartoons o....naruto alone...im mad fo it.
so stop beating yourself

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2017
joliyp:
nope i cant and i wont
Hehe...

So you go dey follow kids drag cartoons collections.. Good one.

Do you have younger kids at home?

In order to make watching of cartoon more competitive, you have to do it with kids
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2017
I love Animations too so its no biggy.
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2017
jeff1607:

already watched dem all got another? recently finished attack on titans last week . my God is boring here
What of Akame ga Kill, Fatestay Unlimited blade works, God eater, 7 deadly sins?

1 Like

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by jeff1607(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2017
Nma27:
What of Akame ga Kill, Fatestay Unlimited blade works, God eater, 7 deadly sins?

watched fatestay, wud try 7 deadly sins only played the video game of godeater don't think d anime wud b great

Pls you got anylink to download 7deadly sins and any other?

would gladly appreciate it
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by daneni1(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2017
I so love animations maybe bcus I felt d writers of animations can express themselves without restriction.

love cartoons like
Naruto shipudden, Pocahontas, Avatar(the last air Bender) and also (the legend of cora), 101 Dalmatians, the little mermaid, Godzilla
Beauty and the beast, spiderman, superman, batman, justice league, etc. All these cartoons are the one I watched before leaving for sch. I don't even watch cartoon again but if I see one, that doesn't mean I won't sit glue to the TV.

3 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm addicted to sponge Bob square pants and Dora the explorer tooembarassedcrycrycrycryembarassed

Spongebob, yes cheesy

But, Dora?! undecided
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2017
Friendzone:

Spongebob, yes cheesy

But, Dora?! undecided
You love spngebob too?cheesy

I love Dora the explorer and her monkey, but swiper is always swipingangry
I'll watch that everyday than watching telemundoundecided
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2017
jeff1607:

watched fatestay, wud try 7 deadly sins only played the video game of godeater don't think d anime wud b great

Pls you got anylink to download 7deadly sins and any other?

would gladly appreciate it
For all your anime visit www.Kissanime.to
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2017
makydebbie:
You love spngebob too?cheesy
I love Dora the explorer and her monkey, but swiper is always swipingangry I'll watch that everyday than watching telemundoundecided
I'll rather sleep than watch Dora angry

2 Likes

Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by popefuse(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2017
Tom and jerry to core
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by captainking(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
joliyp:
is this an issue?? Am in my late late twenties.. And I still watch cartoons like a kid.. Everyweekend.. I visit alaba just to get the latest.. It makes me laff.. So sister.. Watch what makes you happy... We rock the same boat
Re: Help!! Am Addicted To Cartoon by captainking(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
daneni1:
I so love animations maybe bcus I felt d writers of animations can express themselves without restriction.

love cartoons like
Naruto shipudden, Pocahontas, Avatar(the last air Bender) and also (the legend of cora), 101 Dalmatians, the little mermaid, Godzilla
Beauty and the beast, spiderman, superman, batman, justice league, etc. All these cartoons are the one I watched before leaving for sch. I don't even watch cartoon again but if I see one, that doesn't mean I won't sit glue to the TV.
I watch all these cartoons.. Both its series and full animated movies.. I would like you to watch these anime... Dragon ball.. All versions... Including dragon ball super... Dragon ball gt.. Dragon ball Z.. U would love it.. Also watch one piece.. Damn... Dat rocks.. Then.. Watch toriko.. These are like the best anime ever.. I have a huge collection of animated movies.. And series.. It's fun watching em.. Also watch avengers.. Earth mightiest heroes.. Season one to 5..and avengers assemble.. Season one to 5..watch.. Young justice.. Season one to 5..mhen..a lot of awesome animated movies and series exist out there..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Bad For A Pastor To Do This 18+ PICS / https://www.xvideos.com / 12 Special Qualities A Woman Has That Mean You Should Never Let Her Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.