Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment (11585 Views)

Which Song Made Your 2015? / Which Song Would You Ban? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by SALady(f): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2009
Got Stevie Wonder "Joy inside my tears" playing in my head right now. Please tell us about that song playing in your head right at this moment and the lyrics that stand out for you in the song, and please do so everyday if you must,
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by iice(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2009
chaircover:

Halfway - Black Eyed Peas

My song of the moment cheesy
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
Muse---> Uprising grin
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Fhemmmy: 3:23am On Dec 02, 2009
He is Lord . . . .
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by cantell(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2009
@All,
Reo Speedwagon - I can't fight this feeling anymore &
Josh groban - You're still you (reminds of me Ally Mcbeal series)
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by desthan(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2009
whatever for , what has this got to do in this section undecided

moderator, plz do your job, thank u.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2009
"Mack the knife"

It just started playing in my head walking on the road yesterday.

One of the best songs I have ever heard.

I encourage every man to listen to it every morning doing their tie (for the suit, on their way to work). It will give you a manly confidence and a nice, warm nature to accompany it.  grin

There is a musical note they played in this song from 1.38 to 1.46 mins and at the end of the song 2.00 minutes onwards that just does it for me every time I listen to this version.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPK4bljYDZo[/flash]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by davidif: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
Jay-Z feat. Young Jeezy - As real as it gets

INSTANT CLASSIC.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by tanimz(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
Crawl -Chris Brown
Bad Romance- Lady Gaga (kind of awkward)
Too much- DJ Jimmy Jatt ft Sasha, Blaise, Bouqui, Kemistry
We are Africans- jjc
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2009
Here is Mama Professional singing it.

Beauty!!!

Makes me feel like taking a chic to a Jazz cafe.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRyDB4RWJdw&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by SALady(f): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2009
cheesy
Good morning or evening friends
Here's your friendly announces
I have serious news to pass on to everybody
What I am about to say
Could mean a world's disaster
Could change your joy and laughter
To tears and pain

It's that
Love's in need of love today
Dont delay
Send yours in right away
Hate's going 'round
Breakin gmany hearts
Stop it please
before its gone too far

Shhhh! that's Stevie Wonder singing, so please sing along if you know the song and have a blessed day
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by davidif: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Kill allen wrench _ Dial Satan. kiss[/size]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2009
davidif:

sagamite, you should listen to this song by jigga.

http://www.therundown.tv/new-music/jay-z-feat-young-jeezy-as-real-as-it-gets/

Good stuff.

One for hitting the club. I like both artist any way. Jeezy with the gruffy rap and Jay Z is the king for me.

You need to have seen Jay Z at the Royal Albert hall in London. The guy is a guy after my heart, people should just not follow the crowd or do things as everybody else is doing it. Devise something new, set a new standard, be the Simon Cowell, be the Jose Mourinho.

This guy did a RAP concert using a full orchestra. Absolutely brilliant. The crowd was enthralled.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:17am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Whitesnake _Here I Go Again.[/size]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by ayomidej(f): 1:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
Bee Gees - You win again
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Beauty!!!

Is this Ella Fitzgerald? I prefer this version.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
stillwater:

Yep.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
stillwater:

What about this from Louis Amstrong? It was his voice Ella imitated in the middle of her version, and she did not go off key or break a note. Incredible. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLIrS5dtTZI[/flash]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by N101: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Beauty!!!

Have you ever listened to Ella's album "Mack the Knife - Live in Berlin"?  That is one of my favourite albums.  She totally forgot the words to "Mack The Knife" and just ad libbed her way to the end!!
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On Dec 04, 2009
Aaliyah- We need a resolution. tongue
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Amigoz(f): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2009
Only you can make me happy - Not sure who sang it wink
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 05, 2009
Sagamite:

What about this from Louis Amstrong? It was his voice Ella imitated in the middle of her version, and she did not go off key or break a note. Incredible. grin

Is he the same man that sang "What a wonderful world"? Not sure if that's the title but that's the only part I can remember. He sounds just like whoever sang it. Anyway, I prefer Ella's version. I like when mama dey sing. grin
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2009
N101:

Have you ever listened to Ella's album "Mack the Knife - Live in Berlin"?  That is one of my favourite albums.  She totally forgot the words to "Mack The Knife" and just ad libbed her way to the end!!

No, not seen that. But I trust her. grin

stillwater:

Is he the same man that sang "What a wonderful world"? Not sure if that's the title but that's the only part I can remember. He sounds just like whoever sang it. Anyway, I prefer Ella's version. I like when mama dey sing. grin

Yep. He is.

I prefer Ella's version as well. She is a pure vocalist, whilst Louis is a combination of mastery of the trumphet and the idiosyncracy of his voice.

Why I liked the Louis version is the way he mesmerised and worked up a normally reserved crowd of the British back in the 50s, tough for a Black man back in those days. *phew*
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Sagamite(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2009
Watch another Master at work.

Magic at his best! He is even in the full regalia of his artistry.  grin

You can feel the aura of his confidence and swagga. They don't buy that in the market, one is born with it.

But I bet he is high of his mf head.  grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPIZBcb6hQI&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2009
Lol, his pant is halfway down his butt. You know better music jare.

Who doesn't like Fela? cool

My sister actually went to the shrine once to see Femi. grin

I do say Fela's sexiest beats is "When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am?" cool cool The beats are so sensual.  cool I just imagine myself dancing rumba. tongue cheesy cool cool.  I couldn't find the real version on youtube, only the remix. This one's cool too.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7LzN8fvi0Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by ima1(f): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2009
Fireflies by Owl-city
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Kiki _ wini wini[/size]
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by davidif: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2009
You can never go wrong with the master himself, Fela Anikulapo Kuti.
Re: Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment by Nezed(f): 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
Face Drop by Sean kingston.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dbanj Ft Fally Ipupa We The Best & For Example Ft Kayswitch / Kiss Daniel - Duro (Video) / Davido – "Like Dat" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.