Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This (1426 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / 5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / How A Single Button Got Me Turned Down At An Interview Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by eanestca(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
You Submitted Your CV To An Office: They Asked You To Fill Form, You Did. They Sent You Text To Come For Interview, You Did. They Did Another Interview, You Went. And Another Interview, You Went. And Another Interview, You Still Went. In All Of Them You Had To Wait For Hours, You Even Entered Night Bus Twice Not To Mention All The Reading You Had To Do Plus The Waking Up Early And Dressing Up In Suit. Your Sister Had To Send You Transport Money One Time And Your Siblings Kept Praying For You Tirelessly. Its Not As If You Did Badly In The Interview Neither Were You Not Eligible But They Sent You A Short Text After 2 Months Of Keeping You Waiting: "You Were Not Selected, Thank You".

What Don't Take That Rubbish O! You Cannot Be Toiled With This Way!

First Of All, Demand Your CV Back! (The Exact One You Sent Them, And Woe Betide Them If They've Made Comments On It: They Will Have To Retype It Afresh In The Same Font, Spacing And Paper That You Sent Yours) Even If It Is Email, They Should Email It Back! Rubbish!

Secondly, Sue Them! Sue Them For The Following: 1) Being Unable To Make Up Their Mind: They Wasted Your Time, Energy And Resources! 2) Sue Them For Reimbursement Of All The Funds You Expended. Nothing Goes For Nothing - You Deserve General And Specific Damages! 3) Look At The Emotional Trauma They Put You Through? You Deserve Compensation Abeg! Sue Them! Even If You Were Begging For The Job Sef, It Wouldn’t Be That Bad.

Did Their Secretary Hiss At Any Point? Did They Ask You About Your Religion, Tribe Or Marital Status Directly Or Indirectly? Good! Let Me Tell You Something, Whether You Know It Or Not: They DISCRIMINATED You. Write A Letter To The Public Complaints Commission Sharply, Copy The National Human Rights Commission And If You Cannot Write It, Inbox Me Jare! Nonsense!

Thirdly, Wipe Your Tears. Why Are You Crying? Treat Their F-up One Time! Do You Know The Road Their Oga Uses To Go Back Home? Are You Familiar With The Boys In Mechanic Village? Shea Their Office Even Has Electrical Problem That Will Soon Catch Fire And Burn The Backyard Of Their Office. This Is Naija!

Next Time When You Apply For Job Anywhere, If They Wont Offer You The Job Immediately, They Shouldn’t Waste Your Time. Bastards! Lol
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by buharimustlive: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Trash!!!!
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by eanestca(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
buharimustlive:
Trash!!!!

am guessing you are a HR personal who have frustrated lots of young job seekers, chill! you will meet your match soon

1 Like

Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
mean but funny
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by hemartins(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
This is funny
You are in need of a job because of money, now you want to use the little money yuu have to sue an organization.
God will provide us with a job of our dreams.
Just move on.

1 Like

Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by Ezionye(f): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
This shd be under riddles and jokes section
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by serverconnect(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
hahahahaha, op na wa for you self
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by kayusre: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol#painful sha#went for one interview for one MBA school like that in Lagos (name withheld)after the first interview was invited for a job briefing after that..they said we have to come back for another interview (final interview)...omo wait taya#2 months later was called for the final interview #just two of us#had to rush down from abuja#after the interview..they were like they will get back to us (just two of us remaining)omoh thinking we go start work Monday...nothing ..days weeks ,today marks the fifth month#dint get back to anybody#atlist if we ain't getting the jobs#just say oga#job no de ground na play we bin de play with una
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by ojoawo(m): 7:04am On Jan 30, 2017
kayusre:
Lol#painful sha#went for one interview for one MBA school like that in Lagos (name withheld)after the first interview was invited for a job briefing after that..they said we have to come back for another interview (final interview)...omo wait taya#2 months later was called for the final interview #just two of us#had to rush down from abuja#after the interview..they were like they will get back to us (just two of us remaining)omoh thinking we go start work Monday...nothing ..days weeks ,today marks the fifth month#dint get back to anybody#atlist if we ain't getting the jobs#just say oga#job no de ground na play we bin de play with una

One MBA School in Lagos!!!!

and you're still withholding the name...

LMAO... no kill me with laughter abeg... LoL
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by kayusre: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
Lol#yes na can list over three different MBA schools of lagos
ojoawo:

One MBA School in Lagos!!!!

and you're still withholding the name...

LMAO... no kill me with laughter abeg... LoL
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by ojay72(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Orange drugs did this to me... I went for all interviews and passed so well, that even one of their workers that stumbled upon my interview results said I deserved the job. I even turned down other job openings. my family, relations and everyone that knew me were praying... suddenly, just before Christmas, they hurt me with a regret mail. I didn't even know how to tell my people. My X'mas was destroyed... and even right now I have lost all zeal to apply for another job.

It still hurts pretty much.

but I guess they don't even care one bit.
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by eanestca(m): 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2017
ojay72:
Orange drugs did this to me... I went for all interviews and passed so well, that even one of their workers that stumbled upon my interview results said I deserved the job. I even turned down other job openings. my family, relations and everyone that knew me were praying... suddenly, just before Christmas, they hurt me with a regret mail. I didn't even know how to tell my people. My X'mas was destroyed... and even right now I have lost all zeal to apply for another job.

It still hurts pretty much.

what are you waiting for? sue them sharp sharp

but I guess they don't even care one bit.
Re: Have Ever Being Turned Down After Several Interviews, Then Read This by eanestca(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2017
It's painful the way employers treat the yet to be employed, seems like every one is taking advantage of the terrible state of our nation, God help us

(1) (Reply)

I Got Invite From Willco Management Services / Dream Pinnacle Empire Limited,real Or Fake? / NICON Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.