Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School (11871 Views)

Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by metromediaboss: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kaduna state Governor Nasir El Rufai and Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi, at the 60th anniversary of Kaduna Capital School, organized by Kaduna Capital School Old Students Association yesterday in K. Goro. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photos-emir-of-kano-and-gov-el-rufai.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by amnesty7: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
The working governor. May your enemies live long to witness your achievements while they burn their hearts with hate.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by metromediaboss: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by maryjan8(f): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by buygala(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
And Nigerian Airforce won't see this kind of place to drop a bomb "accidentally" sad

Even if it's just one bomb dropped on the dignitaries' tent smiley

With all those turbans and long robes flying about at such an occasion, a Nigerian pilot flying at a
high altitude has more reason to mistake them for a Boko Haram convoy, if a well known idp location can be mistaken for a Boko Haram procession undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by veacea: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by miqos02(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
k
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by voicelez: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Blood socking demons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by ephi123(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Education for the girl child. Eod. Not interested in anything else.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by vickylala239: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Some of us don't know when we are lucky till we lose it...

How long Will you keep gambling and lose.....

When mmm started we all doubted only of we had started early as the first set of Ppl.....

Now another better PLATFORM is starting Feb 1 2017...try and join those who have millions in their account Will discourage you....ask those Ppl for Jst 1k now you Will hear stories how their mother dead and burial...

But they Will never Let u progress.....

Plz follow this link be the 1st set to hama....

Dnt say u did not hear.....

The choice is yours.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3599137/woow-lucky-read-new-platform

Whatsapp me below.......
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by CXLVII: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
Good one!

Still waiting for El-Rufai to die as stated by Sulaiman.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by vickylala239: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
vickylala239:
Some of us don't know when we are lucky till we lose it...

How long Will you keep gambling and lose.....

When mmm started we all doubted only of we had started early as the first set of Ppl.....

Now another better PLATFORM is starting Feb 1 2017...try and join those who have millions in their account Will discourage you....ask those Ppl for Jst 1k now you Will hear stories how their mother dead and burial...

But they Will never Let u progress.....

Plz follow this link be the 1st set to hama....

Dnt say u did not hear.....

The choice is yours.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3599137/woow-lucky-read-new-platform

Whatsapp me below.......
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by ekojoe(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Is it that there are no Christians in Kaduna State Politics?

Cus the way these guys are sitting eeh...
if I'm not wrong it's not an Islamic School

Only quote with sense
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Vanpascore(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
See Lagbaja
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by favourmic(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Oh God of Abraham deliver Nigeria from the hand of wicked government...
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by seguno2: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
amnesty7:
The working governor. May your enemies live long to witness your achievements while they burn their hearts with hate.

Working to kill Christians?
Which kind work be that?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by modelsms(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
how these ppl dey manage for hot sun
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
voicelez:
Blood socking demons

You know...it is quite alright to criticize them Northern leaders.

But language of the kind you have just used there does not show you in a good light at all....and if you are a Christian, does not show you as a follower of God.

Criticize...but in good and decent language. Do not become like your supposed or real enemies.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
favourmic:
Oh God of Abraham deliver Nigeria from the hand of wicked government...

In praying to God ...you also have to ask what kind of government you want.

If it is a government that gives you goodies...and keeps the money flowing so to speak...and gives you good roads, light, etc so that you can just enjoy life....you do not want a good government. You want a mummy...who would spoonfeed you with Cerelac every blessed hour...

If it is a government that gives you the tools to use to develop yourself and the community you live in....then that is a good government.

Note that I am not defending or attacking the government...past or present. I am just pointing out the flaws in your perception of a good government. It is a flaw most Nigerians have...and the reason why we never seem to develop, or have good governments.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Austin4lif: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
Proudly an old boy
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by favourmic(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
9jakohai:

In praying to God ...you also have to ask what kind of government you want.

If it is a government that gives you goodies...and keeps the money flowing so to speak...and gives you good roads, light, etc so that you can just enjoy life....you do not want a good government. You want a mummy...who would spoonfeed you with Cerelac every blessed hour...

If it is a government that gives you the tools to use to develop yourself and the community you live in....then that is a good government.

Note that I am not defending or attacking the government...past or present. I am just pointing out the flaws in your perception of a good government. It is a flaw most Nigerians have...and the reason why we never seem to develop, or have good governments.

Hey which mummy you want?
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
favourmic:

Hey which mummy you want?

To reiterate....I want a government that would give me light so that I can use the light to be more productive...not so that I can enjoy.

And in return...I pay the bills, do not cheat on the bills, and do not bypass my meters.

Good government + good citizenship= good development.

Sorry you missed the point.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by samsamgo: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
I live in Kaduna, Kawo precisely.Honestly, ElRufai is working.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by favourmic(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
9jakohai:

To reiterate....I want a government that would give me light so that I can use the light to be more productive...not so that I can enjoy.

And in return...I pay the bills, do not cheat on the bills, and do not bypass my meters.

Good government + good citizenship= good development.

Sorry you missed the point.

And have you now have the government?
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
favourmic:

And have you now have the government?

Because you think I am defending the government of the day....you have missed my point.

Well....you get the government you deserve.

Ta ra.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by victorazy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
amnesty7:

The anti-christ will end sorrowfully unless he preached the gospel.

Ofcus we will live long but to see his demise unless he repent.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by TeamSimple(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
CXLVII:
Good one!

Still waiting for El-Rufai to die as stated by Sulaiman.
You dey mind that brain dead pastor?
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
Please who has TRUMP'S PHONE NUMBER....
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by mmmustapha(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
smiley proudly kcs.
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by lapazi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
mmmustapha:
smiley proudly kcs.

nice one, proudly kcs
Re: PHOTOS: Emir Of Kano, El Rufai Attend 60th Anniversary Of Kaduna Capital School by queenshamsiya: 7:04am On Jan 30, 2017
only if u live in Kaduna, den u will understand d work dis man is doing,no other government has done dis much work in a long time......and as for wat is happening in southern kaduna....u people shouldn't really belive everything d press not all re true

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man Cannot Claim A Child If He Did Not Marry The Mother (igbos Only) / The Population Of Males Exceeds Females / Somali Proverbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.