Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Most Overrated Movie So Far. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Overrated Movie So Far. (3272 Views)

Whats Your Best Movie So Far / Who Is The Most Overrated Superhero? / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
grin Hello people. smiley

The other day, my friend was saying how much he hates the Twilight movies and he thinks it's overrated. and come to think of it, there are a whole lot of overrated movies. That is, you don't get the hype but everyone is going high on it.
Actors and actresses too.

I will go first.

My random three overrated movies

Titanic
Yes Titanic. James Cameron is an amazing director. However, the story itself was hardly interesting or creative and the dialogue was absolutely terrible. Were there good aspects to the movie? Of course: special effects, song, the actors (although the acting itself could only do so much with the dialogue!).

Ok, I'll admit that at the time of its release we hadn't seen special effects that good. And for some reason that was enough.
Infact, i'm convinced future generations are going to be amazed that Avatar was the highest grossing movie of all time - because it's badly written, badly acted, has a hopelessly derivative story, it's incredibly predictable and it's just boring.

The Fast and Furious franchise.
I actually love how fast and furious fast and furious is.
Do you know Furious 7 is the 6th highest grossing movie of all time?
but then, it's just a mindless, cheesy action flicks with fast cars and hot babes. How will we explain that the most popular movie franchise of our time is about fast cars, half-naked women, cheesy lines about family, and men on steroids communicating through grunts?
I can't sad

My random overrated actors

Vince Vaughn - tries to hard to be funny. ends up looking ridiculous to me.

Robert Pattinson - very Boring actor, I'm sure he would be just as boring in real life. He's like a robot and very immature on screen.
Maybe i would have liked the Twilight films if he and his co-star wasn't in it. and that brings me to the next

Kristen Stewart - She's stone cold, shows no emotions, 100% expressionless and terrible actress.
She's an overrated, mono-tone, lucky actress! but I see her luck is not carrying on...hmmm!

Halle Berry - yes she's hot. pretty lady, beautiful body but a horrible actress. Never understood all the hoopla about her.
and yea, she won an Oscar for her rape scene in Monster's Ball -cos that's the best she could and can do.
She's been terrible ever since. cat lady retartedd cat.

that's all I can remember now grin

I really hope y'all contribute. don't leave me hanging please smiley
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
Titanic overrated? No way babe! cool

I totally agree with you on these actors; Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Halle Berry -They're way too overrated undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by crackhaus: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Of course Fast & Furious will be overrated to any girly girl. cheesy cheesy
What did you want to enjoy from such a badass testosterone-driven movie?

Personally though, I wasn't feeling the franchise from the beginning, it was only after it gathered steam at Fast Five that my attention became drawn to it once more. I liked 2fast 2furious but totally hated Tokyo Drift.

I hear Helen Mirren and Charlize Theron are going to appear in the latest installment...and Jo, Helen Mirren is a damn good actress. Any movie she so much as walks through can not be overrated.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
crackhaus:
Of course Fast & Furious will be overrated to any girly girl. cheesy cheesy
What did you want to enjoy from such a badass testosterone-driven movie?

Personally though, I wasn't feeling the franchise from the beginning, it was only after it gathered steam at Fast Five that my attention became drawn to it once more. I liked 2fast 2furious but totally hated Tokyo Drift.

I hear Helen Mirren and Charlize Theron are going to appear in the latest installment...and Jo, Helen Mirren is a damn good actress. Any movie she so much as walks through can not be overrated.

Charlie Theron sounds good. she dey try.
but what will Helen Mirren do in fast and furious? that old woman

the last fast and furious was just xtupidly hilarious. a car going through 3 skyscraper buildings, cars flying down from the air? the whole story line is too easy, predictable and sketchy abeg.
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by crackhaus: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Joavid: Charlie Theron sounds good. she dey try.
but what will Helen Mirren do in fast and furious? that old woman

the last fast and furious was just xtupidly hilarious. a car going through 3 skyscraper buildings, cars flying down from the air? the whole story line is too easy, predictable and sketchy abeg.
Probably something along the line of what she did in Red. Doesn't matter anyway, she ends up delivering regardless.

Do you really want to argue the scientific possibility of a car going through skyscrappers or flying gliding down in the air? cheesy
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
crackhaus:

Probably something along the line of what she did in Red. Doesn't matter anyway, she ends up delivering regardless.

Do you really want to argue the scientific possibility of a car going through skyscrappers or flying gliding down in the air? cheesy

I just don't think it's possible.
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by GJames(m): 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
1. AVATER
2. STAR WARS (VII)
3. FURIOUS 6 & 7
4. FROZEN
5. TRANSFORMERS
6. HUNGER GAMES

Twilight is not overrated because only kids liked and rated it.
I honestly think Titanic was a good movie though
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by imam07: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Equaliser 2000 was too over rated. Even the title can make u rush to buy the disk. Although I watched it when vhs was in existence.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by spacyzuma(m): 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wait. Wait! WAIT!!! shocked shocked shocked

How can Titanic and Avatar be overrated?! Are you ok at all?!

6 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by spacyzuma(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Joavid:

The other day, my friend was saying how much he hates the Twilight movies and he thinks it's overrated. and come to think of it, there are a whole lot of overrated movies. That is, you don't get the hype but everyone is going high on it.

I will go first.

Titanic
Yes Titanic. James Cameron is an amazing director. However, the story itself was hardly interesting or creative and the dialogue was absolutely terrible. Were there good aspects to the movie? Of course: special effects, song, the actors (although the acting itself could only do so much with the dialogue!).

Ok, I'll admit that at the time of its release we hadn't seen special effects that good. And for some reason that was enough.
Infact, i'm convinced future generations are going to be amazed that Avatar was the highest grossing movie of all time - because it's badly written, badly acted, has a hopelessly derivative story, it's incredibly predictable and it's just boring.

but then, it's just a mindless, cheesy action flicks with fast cars and hot babes. How will we explain that the most popular movie franchise of our time is about fast cars, half-naked women, cheesy lines about family, and men on steroids communicating through grunts?
I can't sad

Ok, here are my thoughts on Titanic & Avatar and why they're not overrated.

Titanic
Love stories and abundant and usually tiring & boring. Every single love story has been repeated innumerable times over history. What matters is how the story is told, and in what setting the story takes place in.
The Titanic movie is unique in that the love story is a subset of one of the most significant maritime tragedies in human history. The film did an amazing job portraying how that ship sank. Even if one completely ignores Jack & Rose, the rest of the film is spellbinding. The film also demonstrated some degree of how raw human emotion can get in the midst of tragedy & impending doom. So many emotional scenes, such as
- The mother who lay in her room with her kids comforting them as the water flowed into their room to drown them
- The band who kept playing while people all around them were in chaos
- The captain who became mute and died by the ship's 'wheel'
- The ship's officer who mistakenly shot Jack's friend & then killed himself
- The ship's officer who rejected Rose's fiancé’s money while saying "your money cant save you now"
- The smart rich lady who admonished the people on her boat who refused to turn back to help survivors
- The fear & desperation on people's face as they desperately held on while the ship turned on it's horizontal axis and then broke
- The perseverance of Rose to survive, as she struggled through the cold water to get that whistle.
- The anger in Rose's fiancée when he realized He had lost emotional control over Rose as he saw that Rose was willing to ignore her safety just to be with Jack.
- The ending scene where elderly Rose revealed she had that necklace jewellery all this time and then threw it in the ocean. (that part vexed me sha. She should have donated it to a museum if she didn't want to give it to the crew of that modern ship)

Also the sheer grandeur of the ship was brilliant. The movie did a very good job in portraying the sheer size of Titanic and how people lived in those days, especially the 'class' segregation.

In no way can Titanic be called overrated. No, ma’am!!!

From what I’ve heard, the basic story of Avatar has been retold too many times and is quite racist.
White people go to a foreign land; invade it for resources; the locals/natives (who are initially welcoming) start to resist & want the white people out; one of the white people becomes enchanted with the natives & their way of life and also becomes resentful to his own white people; a violent climax reaches as the locals fight the whites, as the white traitor helps the locals/natives to defeat the white people; the white traitor then becomes revered by the locals and is fully accepted into their society.
This story is typical and is now very predictable. But like in Titanic, what matters is HOW the story is told and what SETTING it takes place in.

I love science-fiction, and I’m very partial to it. Avatar is an amazing scifi movie
What struck me from Avatar is the brilliant portrayal of futuristic space travel and alien environment. The amount of detail paid to every aspect of biosphere on Pandora was out-of-this-world. It was so real. For days, I couldn’t stop dreaming about living on Pandora.

Fast & Furious
I’ve only watched the last 3 films in this series, and I can understand why they can be called overrated, so I’m not gonna defend it.

My list of popular overrated films are
- Frozen
- The Notebook
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Most of the James Bond movies
- Every single Middle Earth movie (Lord of the rings and Hobbit films. Meh!!!)
- Every single Twilight film (I’ve not watched any & I never will, but I know they’re trash!)
- Scarface
- Birdman
- No Country for Old Men

Cheers smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by toluxe0075: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
spacyzuma:

Titanic
Love stories and abundant and usually tiring & boring. Every single love story has been repeated innumerable times over history. What matters is how the story is told, and in what setting the story takes place in.
The Titanic movie is unique in that the love story is a subset of one of the most significant maritime tragedies in human history. The film did an amazing job portraying how that ship sank. Even if one completely ignores Jack & Rose, the rest of the film is spellbinding. The film also demonstrated some degree of how raw human emotion can get in the midst of tragedy & impending doom. So many emotional scenes, such as
- The mother who lay in her room with her kids comforting them as the water flowed into their room to drown them
- The ship's officer who rejected Rose's fiancé’s money while saying "your money cant save you now"
- The smart rich lady who admonished the people on her boat who refused to turn back to help survivors
- The fear & desperation on people's face as they desperately held on while the ship turned on it's horizontal axis and then broke
- The perseverance of Rose to survive, as she struggled through the cold water to get that whistle.
- The anger in Rose's fiancée when he realized He had lost emotional control over Rose as he saw that Rose was willing to ignore her safety just to be with Jack.
- The ending scene where elderly Rose revealed she had that necklace jewellery all this time and then threw it in the ocean. (that part vexed me sha. She should have donated it to a museum if she didn't want to give it to the crew of that modern ship)

Also the sheer grandeur of the ship was brilliant. The movie did a very good job in portraying the sheer size of Titanic and how people lived in those days, especially the 'class' segregation.

From what I’ve heard, the basic story of Avatar has been retold too many times and is quite racist.
White people go to a foreign land; invade it for resources; the locals/natives (who are initially welcoming) start to resist & want the white people out; one of the white people becomes enchanted with the natives & their way of life and also becomes resentful to his own white people; a violent climax reaches as the locals fight the whites, as the white traitor helps the locals/natives to defeat the white people; the white traitor then becomes revered by the locals and is fully accepted into their society.
This story is typical and is now very predictable. But like in Titanic, what matters is HOW the story is told and what SETTING it takes place in.

I love science-fiction, and I’m very partial to it. Avatar is an amazing scifi movie
What struck me from Avatar is the brilliant portrayal of futuristic space travel and alien environment. The amount of detail paid to every aspect of biosphere on Pandora was out-of-this-world. It was so real. For days, I couldn’t stop dreaming about living on Pandora.

Fast & Furious
I’ve only watched the last 3 films in this series, and I can understand why they can be called overrated, so I’m not gonna defend it.

- Frozen
- The Notebook
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Every single Twilight film (I’ve not watched any & I never will, but I know they’re trash!)
- Scarface
- Birdman
- No Country for Old Men

Cheers smiley

Lords of the ring overrated?
I give up

4 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
yea @spacyzuma, I believe slumdog billionaire is overrated too.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by simi4me(m): 2:43am On Mar 15, 2017
spacyzuma:

Titanic

Fast & Furious

- Frozen
- The Notebook
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Scarface
- Birdman
- No Country for Old Men

Cheers smiley

Chiso!!! Lord of the ring overrated? Someone please give me a gun.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Manutd19: 4:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol...... Each to their own
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by oseka101(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2017
spacyzuma:

Titanic

Fast & Furious

- Frozen
- The Notebook
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Scarface
- Birdman
- No Country for Old Men

Cheers smiley
dude remove. Lord of the rings from there sharply before people see it....do you have any idea how intelligent that sequel is .....

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by jc4real(m): 12:03am On May 21, 2017
spacyzuma:

Titanic

Fast & Furious

- Frozen
- The Notebook
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Scarface
- Birdman
- No Country for Old Men

Cheers smiley

Your analysis of the "Titanic" is excellent.
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by kaydee(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2017
@spacyzuma
You're worse than the OP. You mentioned classics and gave stupid reasons you hate them. Regardless of how you feel bout those movies, they are not highly rated for nothing. I don't wanna start schooling you now, I'd rather teach a pig how to sing but "sit down" next time.

@joavid
Halle Berry? For real? You don't know sh*t too. The fact that you don't understand how something works does not mean it's wack. Name your fav actors?
Both Halle Berry and Denzel got Oscars for the wrong movies when they had better movies. Jadakiss sums it up in "Why"

- "Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar
Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it"

You both need to come out with better arguments and speak on facts. Just displaying your human attributes,Hating something you don't understand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 21, 2017
kaydee:
@spac
You're worse than the OP. You mentioned classics and gave stupid reasons you hate them. Regardless of how you feel bout those movies, they are not highly rated for nothing. I don't wanna start schooling you now, I'd rather teach a pig how to sing but "sit down" next time.

@joavid
Halle Berry? For real? You don't know sh*t too. The fact that you don't understand how something works does not mean it's wack. Name your fav actors?
Both Halle Berry and Denzel got Oscars for the wrong movies when they had better movies. Jadakiss sums it up in "Why"

- "Why Halle have to let a white man pop her to get a Oscar
Why Denzel have to be crooked before he took it"

You both need to come out with better arguments and speak on facts. Just displaying your human attributes,Hating something you don't understand!

na wa o.

someone cannot have opinion again

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by kaydee(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2017
Joavid:

na wa o.

someone cannot have opinion again

You think child molesters don't have opinions? Even Boko members have theirs. Do you understand now? Name your favourite actors and movies?
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 21, 2017
kaydee:

You think child molesters don't have opinions? Even Boko members have theirs. Do you understand now? Name your favourite actors and movies?

lol. You think I'm going to dignify you with an answer.

get the fvvck out of my thread if you're so pained and learn some manners while at it cos you have zero.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by kaydee(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2017
Joavid:

lol. You think I'm going to dignify you with an answer.

get the fvvck out of my thread if you're so pained and learn some manners while at it cos you have zero.

Attention seeking mofo. You got some now and you're already tired. How bout you delete your stinking opinion before you regret this. Stick to your Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nnabuochidi: 8:19am On May 22, 2017
B21st MOVIES is looking for Actors and Actresses between the ages of 20-35 for her upcoming SHORT FILMS,Interested individuals should contact: 08106259151 (whatsapp) or 07011405931...
Only for those who base in Lagos..
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Djicemob: 8:25am On May 22, 2017
I don't give a fvuck about all the hullabaloo on this thread but to think someone or persons mentioned Titanic and then Lords of the ring when discussing overrated movies reeks (for lack of a better word) MADNESS...no offeinse undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by MaestroZeus(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2017
d OP is a gal can't say anytin...So Titanic is overratedBela swan too is overratedI fink u jst hate love films..maybe u are heartbroken....try watching Bela swan behind d scene videos
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by imam07: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
spacyzuma:

Titanic

Fast & Furious

- Frozen
- The Notebook
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Scarface
- Birdman
- No Country for Old Men

Cheers smiley
You no dey watch movie with your eyes if u say Scarface is over rated. May be Nigeria version of Scarface u were talking about.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by y3mi(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Joavid:

I will go first.

Titanic

I can't sad

My random overrated actors

Vince Vaughn - tries to hard to be funny. ends up looking ridiculous to me.

Robert Pattinson - very Boring actor, I'm sure he would be just as boring in real life. He's like a robot and very immature on screen.
Maybe i would have liked the Twilight films if he and his co-star wasn't in it. and that brings me to the next

Kristen Stewart - She's stone cold, shows no emotions, 100% expressionless and terrible actress.
She's an overrated, mono-tone, lucky actress! but I see her luck is not carrying on...hmmm!

Halle Berry - yes she's hot. pretty lady, beautiful body but a horrible actress. Never understood all the hoopla about her.
and yea, she won an Oscar for her rape scene in Monster's Ball -cos that's the best she could and can do.
She's been terrible ever since. cat lady retartedd cat.

that's all I can remember now grin

I don't think any movies adapted from an already established franchise (comic books, fantasy novel) can become overrated since they have to conform to the book story hence movies like the Robert Downey Jr. starred Sherlock Holmes (so loved it), Twilight series (like them), Fifty Shades of Grey (not a fan), Harry Potter (never being a fan), Jason Bourne (love it), Jack Reacher (lukewarm), Transformers (though loved the comics but hate all the films), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Love both the cartoon, comics & the movies) and all other ones I can't remember but whose premise are drawn from their book-based version can't be overrated. Overrated flicks are those with over-emphasized concept with much publicity than needed as though it's never being done before in both readable and viewable.

And you shouldn't have listed Titanic and Avatar as overrated, two great movies directed by James Cameron, the former being the the first to grace the billion dollars mark and the latter the second to break another billion dollar earning.

Come on, you gave your reason as to why Avatar is overrated, please tell me which movie has depicted how and why for the sake of materialis dependency and resource acquisition, the whites with their materialistic lifestlyes are willing to colonize and if possible destroy a whole race and wipe out its civilization because they possess superior technology and firepower, is it the world war II based 'Fury' ?

My list of overrated movies and the ones that flopped to my expectation are

Finding Nemo

Alexander
The Butterfly Effect
Taking Lives
Catwoman
The Grudge
Collateral
Blade: Trinity
Million Dollar Baby

Elektra
War of the Worlds
Fantastic Four
Serenity
Brokeback Mountain
Æon Flux
Brokeback Mountain

Ultraviolet
Lucky Number Slevin
Poseidon
Superman Returns
Miami Vice
Déjà Vu
Dreamgirls
Eragon

We Own the Night
No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood

rest are still coming

4 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Happy birthday y3mi. best wishes!

Let me use this opportunity to add king Arthur:legend of the sword to the list. but then, the king Arthur legend story is a folklore.

King skull island was good a bit below my expectations.
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by y3mi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joavid:
Happy birthday y3mi. best wishes!

Let me use this opportunity to add king Arthur:legend of the sword to the list.
but then, the king Arthur legend story is a folklore.

King skull island was good a bit below my expectations.
Thanks.

I haven't yet watch King Arthur: Legend of the Sword but I have seen all the trailers over and over again (I love watching good trailer edits) and I tend to think it should be better than 'The Legend of Tarzan' which was disappointing on so many level. Ofcourse King Arthur stories are all forged from myths and it survived through folklore in various versions but you'd be amaze to know that a large percentage of Nigerians season films addicts give credence to the Merlin TV series, just as there are a lot who believe human vampire exist or must exist somehow.

King: Skull Island - also haven't watched it so I can't comment on it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be far better than the 2005 reboot.

I have added to the list above, and still going to add more later

3 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
I didn't bother with Dream girls, I knew it was bound to be terrible.

c'mon y3mi, Déjà Vu was great! it's about time travel. and Denzel Washington can do no wrong in my eyes.

Anyway, I guess some people don't like time travel movies.

What do you think of the movie Lucy?
Re: The Most Overrated Movie So Far. by y3mi(m): 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joavid:
I didn't bother with Dream girls, I knew it was bound to be terrible.

c'mon y3mi, Déjà Vu was great! it's about time travel. and Denzel Washington can do no wrong in my eyes.

Anyway, I guess some people don't like time travel movies.

What do you think of the movie Lucy?

Ehn! Because I don't like Déjà Vu doesn't mean I am not a fan of 'time traveling' as a concept of scientific fiction. I don't like Déjà Vu for the same reason I never liked 'Premonition'. Such films, to me, can't really define the roles Denzel Washington and Sandra Bollock played in those movie. It's like watching Scott Adkins playing the role of 'Fred' in a 'Flintstone' movie when someone like 'Jonah Hill' would have being the perfect cast. I used to be fascinated with the possiblity of time-travel so much that I spent time trying to figure it out until the day I mentally gave it up because it occured to me one day that, if time travel is actually possible, lots of folks round the world would have been receiving visitors from the past or future, and I hope you know there's a difference between travelling in time and travelling through time. Here are the list of time-travel movies I've watched:
1. The Life & Death of Ian Stone (love it)
2. Total Recall (Collin Farell not Arnold's)
3. I Will Follow You Down (emotional, very interesting)
4. Interstellar (love it but too astronomically technical to understand)
5. The Forbidden Kingdom (love it)
6. The Butterfly Effect (hate it)
7. In Time (not really time travel but involved the concept of time)
8. 13 Going On 30 (entertainingly good)
9. Predestination (complete rubbish)
10. Nemisis 2: Nebula (scared the fright out of me when I was a kid)
11. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (entertaingly good)
12. Source Code (superb)
13.The Time Machine (Guy Pearce starred, and love it)
14. The Adjustment Bureau (just there but entertaining)
15. Lucy (superb)
16. Star Trek (The first two banged, the third one, to me is just there, not hot)

Lucy is a fantastic film, Scarlet Johansen scored it. I guess many just liked the plot and action but the premise it's driven on is what I find attractive; evolution, singularity, mental-regression, cyber-ubiquity among other elements are the things that made the movie for me, how about you ?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List The Movies That Gave You Sleepless Nights / Trending| DSTV Plans To Sabotage TSTV Uncovered / Check Out The Video I Shot And Edit With My Infinix Hot 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.