Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman (55126 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by toye440: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2017
sapele914:
Mumu hypocrite you are the kind of people Jesus talked about Pharisees. El Rufai is a Jihadist?I guess you're a Crusader?pot calling kettle black bigot.
proud to b a crusader jihadist fail but crusaders never fail. Hypocrite wait till dey kill ur parents if ur comments stands I will follow u.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mindtricks: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Oga, Abeg o, no vex.... Go answer DSS..

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

How many people have you lost to these killer herds men?

How many times have you seen yourself struggling with those murderers to keep your life?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HeGeMon(m): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2017
My friend, its ur type that betrayed Jesus Christ in d evening, what type of Christian are u? angry, hypocrite
durubrian:

I'm a Christian and I'm totally against the killings, but what this 'man' did is wrong... Mr Suleiman, Christianity is totally against violence.... #weAreNotBokoHaram #WeAreNotFulaniHerdsmen

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by HeGeMon(m): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2017
What is treasonable? So the Right to Life is now treasonable? Jihadist ike you
sarrki:
You make sense small apostle

But you will also be charged with treason

ELRUFAI will pay too

For now face your own charge

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by mindtricks: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business

Go and watch the full video and have a clear view of his speech. Self defence not violence is Suleman's point.

If it pleases you die like many who have gone and there is no drastic reaction to punish people responsible by govt, then relax and do nothing until it is you they will come for.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by samozi: 6:57am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

..dont know you so i dont want to start raining curses on you..suleiman said defend yourself..since you are against him,fold your hands until this cow-like thinkers cut them off..am from agatu,you should know the rest..dont be shallow minded.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Tunmich: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

The only misfortune that befell this generation is ur mother that gave birth to u. You are such a daft creature

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by agbamasoe: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2017
I blamed Jonathan because when Bulgari was threatening killing when Jona was in power he ignored him. Shame those who voted these killers to power
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nehemz(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

These so-called Christians are raining insults on me... Where is the love?

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
U don't know what u are saying, u are not staying in the north that's why u are talking this rubish
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by TeamSimple(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2017
MakeADifference:
Quit dark mindedness.

1. This genocide took a new turn just recently. In a space of months, the 'Fulani herdsmen' became the 4th most deadly terror group globally. After spilling several Christian blood.

2. Because they used to be "dumb" (imagine you refered to people who refused to rise up against their oppressors and killers, dumb) doesn't mean you would be killing them forever like poultry birds.

Don't bother waiting for a Christian president. Go through this thread and realize the dumb days are long gone and will never come back.

When men cry, God listens. They've started crying and mark it, you won't want to taste of the repercussions of the unjust wickedness Christians have received from Muslims.

And that God he gave you guys a fulani president so you could all remember to start crying..Even if they make them number one terrorist group,that ain't my concern.

And please when did ethnic clash between fulani and southern Kaduna become a christian and muslim fight? Are they also screaming Allahu akbar?

Coz in previous years it was just normal ethnic clash..I lived in Kaduna for 5years so I know what I am saying. The people of Kaduna never termed it a religious fight but fight between fulani settlers and the land owners. But all of a sudden,coz we have a fulani governor and president,no conflict is ethnic induced anymore but religious.

I will keep saying it,you folks are playing politics with the lives of your people.The same way the stupid northern elders allowed their states in the east to be used as political battle field. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by gemini35(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2017
AlphaStyles:
I rest my case
the pastors should stop this fake miracles and prophecying unto? This infidel elija said if i be a man of God let fire fall this is the time for the pastors to prove if they are REALly calling him
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2017
shanktang:

Truth be told do you think he didn't go to pay them for a job well done like someone quoted, i think that his payment gesture should critically be investigated, how can you be paying people for murder instead of getting them arrested, I think there's more to this than meet the eye. So murder has become a goodbusiness, people commit crimes and you pay them for commuting crimes, what about the people who lost their loved ones, who lost properties what happens to them, who compensates them, these are the real victims here.

It was payment for a job well done! Anyone who thinks otherwise is grossly deluded. Where in the world have you ever seen a government pay murderers?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2017
aljharem:

Who told you I am Christian ? So because I am Muslim, I should watch injustice continue ?

are u hallucinating or something?

Where did i tell u to watch injustice continue?

Are you shia muslim?? Lmao
probably

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

You no Christian son,stop famzing wr you don't belong son,go tend to your cows #mofo
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by preciousguy1: 7:41am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

I don't blame you guys... You are about to be labeled as "Christian terrorists" ... May God bless you... But I will never kill a man not just because I'm a Christian but also because I don't worship Mr Suleiman, I worship God ( atleast for now)
guy, u are *EXTREMELY DULL*

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by treachiz(m): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2017
M now happy that these men has started talking... God help us in Nigeria
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Ishilove: 7:44am On Jan 30, 2017
gbegemaster:
Lol.
Lmao! Mscheeeew

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by abasumike12345: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Christian's are not cowards n its like u don't understand the spirit behind Islam. what the Apostle said was right and other men of God were suppose to give him total support for crying against the injustice meted out on the Christian communities. Israelite's are still waging war and are chosen by God, so leave the issue of violence because it is not the fault of Christian's. we will speak against any injustice as long as their is breath left in us
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by blossomland: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.
@durubian. pls dont comment cos u dnt live in S Kaduna. go and reside in S Kaduna b4 commenting tanks
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by shurlermoz(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

From the little knowledge I have about "Christianity"... It entails emulating Jesus Christ... Christians should be "CHRIST-LIKE" , killing doesn't sound like what Christ would do.

Thank God you said "little knowledge" because apparently you have no knowledge. Do background checks about christianity in medieval times especially the activities of CRUSADERS.

We are Christian but it will be stupid to allow ourselves get killed just like that. You can say it's not Christ-like from the comfort of your house, but let the people who watch as their loved ones are slaughtered make the decision to fight or not.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by LLSAINT(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2017
Sometimes I wonder when some people make comments just because they want to be heard. May God not allow these herdsmen Kill your love ones/parents, I dont think you would come here and make such statements. Get the facts right before you come to conclusion. I live in these areas and I know whats going on and if dont, keep shut!
durubrian:

Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by shurlermoz(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
preciousguy1:
that guy is very dull and naive.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by shurlermoz(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
preciousguy1:
that guy is very dull and naive.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by olisaEze(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2017
Authencity2012:
Who is this foolish man abi u be teenage? Christians must be killed But can't defend themselves? U have not read where Jesus ask for people who don't want his reign over them to brought that He might kill them Himself? Search ur Bible Smalley.Christianity is not about being slaughtered like sacrificial lamb.stop saying rubbish.

Abeg which book, chapter n verse in d bible did Jesus say that?
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by olisaEze(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
KAYD007:

I don't understand....why will I even turn any of my cheeks to my enemy to slap? Supposing I turn my left cheek...and the resounding slap dislocated the jaw bone or drop the 32 teeth nko? That's even the first try oo

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy no b small thing o! All on d first try!!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2017
HtwoOw:
I agree El Rufai should produce those who represented the herdsmen and those who he paid

However I do not agree with suleimans approach, asking people to kill people

Suleiman is going to jail and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Inciting violence is a serious business

young man! enough of this rubbish from d northern moslem! Suleman won't ever b jailed. mark my word! I don't him but I total support him on this! dats y I like mosaic law: tooth for a tooth nd eye for an eye! no tribe or group has monopoly of violence! even Suleman advised his church members to protect themselves I had told my village niggas to get their guns nd weapons ready against idiotic Fulani herdsman dat comes near their farms nd markets! Niggas r on the watch out!
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by guru01(m): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Did David not worship God, David should have allowed Goliath destroy the Israel.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by madridsta007(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

It's clear that you reside in an insular corner of the world. If you have been a victim or bereaved from a Fulani herdsmen terror group/ Boko Haram, you will speak differently.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by 9jatatafo(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Also heard that he claimed the herdsmen are Senegalese. so is El Rufai paying foreigners to stop killing Nigerians in our own country? this is an absurdity.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by EMFF: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

Just keep your mouth shut
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:

go through your Bible the children of isreal fought several battles and till Gods kingdom comes they'll continue for life's sake because you're a Christian dosent mean you shouldn't fight. if the need arises you fight for your Faith your land your family your future generations to come and then the best you fight for your freedom as it is now we're slowly becoming intruders slaves in our own land, we'll all die someday what better way than through fighting for what matters most to you.
Re: El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian, Christ died to fulfil some biblical prophecies he didn't die for nothing. being a Christian has got nothing to do with fighting for your life, let's pray a war dosent break out, trust me you'll get all the motivation you need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Idolatry Is Fastest Growing Religion In Anambra – Soludo / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.