Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (23378 Views)

Hot Belt Waist Shaper, Promo-N4,500 Pay On Delivery Nation-wide / Wait A Minute; Imagine How Your Company Will Grow When 20,000 Ceos Patronize You / Vape One Minute Video By AVE40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2017
"I have been through various fitness regimes. I used to run about five miles a day and I did aerobics for a while." ~Sting
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2017
"Because I take care of my body, it doesn't look like the body of a woman of my years." ~Gloria Swanson
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone!
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
"When I started out as a model, I took things for granted. Because I bagged work thanks to my looks, I didn't give my body any importance. I was a couch potato who'd eat anything. Then, in 2005, a tabloid ran a story calling me fat. I thought, 'I'm famous. How can I be fat?' It was a slap. I decided to get fit." ~Bipasha Basu
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
"I'm very active when I'm not pregnant, but I think fitness should be a natural part of your life, not something you have to force yourself to do."~Jessica Capshaw
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
"One of my assets is my fitness. My fitness around the net and my movement: that's my defense to the power." ~Cara Black
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
"Fitness has always been one of the top priorities in my life because that's the way I grew up, with soccer being the sport of choice." ~Ziggy Marley
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
"Like most people, I can be lazy; so it's nice to have a goal or deadline or reason to work out. I feel better when I get to exercise, or when I'm outdoors. I like to hike, swim and run, and I love to play soccer." ~Viggo Mortensen
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
"In fitness, there are no short cuts. It involves immense discipline and hard work." ~Mahesh Babu
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
"Promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging fitness are so important for our children's development and reducing the nation's epidemic of childhood obesity." ~Marcia Fudge
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.
Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.

With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!
Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.

Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.
Not suitable for weights above 120kg

Use guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2017
"All we're trying to do is change how people think about fitness." ~Kevin Plank
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
"What's wrong with extreme dieting and hard-core fitness plans is that they don't take into account the rest of your life." ~Alison Sweeney
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
"I am concentrating on my fitness levels so that I don't look old." ~Sonu Nigam
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Exercise is labor without weariness." ~Samuel Johnson
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
"I tell my sons all the time, 'The most important thing in your life is fitness,' but a lot of fighters go overboard." ~George Foreman
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2017
"I look at fitness as a necessity in the same way as how you drink water, eat food, one should look at fitness in a dedicated way. People will look fresh and happy. If you are happy, you in a way look fit." ~Arjun Rampal
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2017
"A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world." ~Paul Dudley White
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by SURElee(f): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Waoh! This is lovely.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
"I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes." ~Peggy Fleming
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by muscleunited(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2017
Looking to firm underarm muscle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEpzLvyMDw
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Get rid of that stomach, arm and leg fats in just a few weeks. The 5 Minute Shaper offers fast results in just five minutes a day.

Your daily work-outs will greatly improve by performing reverse crunches with the 5 Minute Shaper to gain rock hard abs, buns and thighs.
With the 5 Minute Shaper, you get an all-in-one body-sculpting machine that will transform your body from flab to fab in just weeks! It combines cardio and toning to quickly burn fat and sculpt your body. Just 5 minutes a day, you can achieve chiseled abs, sculpted underarms, firm buns and slender legs…all at the same time!

Just 5 minutes a day, you will get rid of unwanted fat and achieve the body shape you’ve always wanted!

No more N55,000 ...Now N44,999 only. Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Nationwide free delivery (promotional)

THIS AMAZING MACHINE WORKS, TRY IT! You have nothing to lose besides kilos and inches.
Type “5 minute shaper” on youtube to see how this amazing product works.

Not suitable for weights above 120kg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpkNGBsX4No

Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
"Fitness is not an option. It's part of my job." ~Alison Sweeney
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2017
"I think a basic level of fitness can help the body cope with all manner of incidents." ~Richard Hammond
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
"I have a tremendous passion for fitness, I love challenges and I am a very driven guy." ~Lou Ferrigno
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
"Developing a diet that is healthy, balanced, and appropriate for your particular caloric needs is easy enough and is absolutely critical to establishing a healthy lifestyle that incorporates proper nutrition, adequate fitness, and mental resilience." ~Daphne Oz
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
EASTER PROMO!!!

Enjoy 5% discount plus free nationwide delivery on the 5-minute shaper .
This means you will pay only N42,750.

Offer valid through 18th of April, 2017 and/or while stock lasts.

Hurry now and don't be left out.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
EASTER PROMO!!!

Offer valid through 18th of April, 2017
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2017
EASTER PROMO!!!

Offer valid through 18th of April, 2017 and/or while stock lasts.

Hurry now and don't be left out.

Call 08033023068 to place your order.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Few days to go. Call to order yours today.
Re: 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) by dglfitness: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
We wish everyone a happy Easter celebration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

X-rays/mammography Machines And Ultra Sound, Scan Machines / At Last Hiv-aids Can Be Cured N.a.f.d.a.c Approved... COME SEE FOR YOURSELF. / Free Recharge Cards!!! Yes Absolutely Free!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.