Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) (1147 Views)

What Do You Look Out For In A Bitcoin Business? / Bitcoin Business !!! / Discover How To Start A Bitcoin Business Without Investing A Dime!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by 9tailskid: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Evening all, Im interested in delving into Bitcoin but i've read and re-read articles that have helped to make me confounded sef... I just need someone or someone(s) to help me understand it more and get started.. Like how much, etc etc
Biko epp a brother
Note: Im tech savvy already...
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by BiTmAnn(m): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
9tailskid:
Evening all, Im interested in delving into Bitcoin but i've read and re-read articles that have helped to make me confounded sef... I just need someone or someone(s) to help me understand it more and get started.. Like how much, etc etc
Biko epp a brother
Note: Im tech savvy already...
Pls contact via my signature before your thread will be deleted
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by 9tailskid: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
BiTmAnn:

okay, i emailed you already and i've followed you too
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by BiTmAnn(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
9tailskid:

okay, i emailed you already and i've followed you too
The material sent.

What you owe me is for you to put it to use. Procrastination is not your friend

Please don't involve your money on any bitcoin doubling site promising 101% ROI. About 99% of them are sc.am
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by 9tailskid: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
BiTmAnn:
The material sent.

What you owe me is for you to put it to use. Procrastination is not your friend

Please don't involve your money on any bitcoin doubling site promising 101% ROI. About 99% of them are sc.am

Ohh... Thanks man.. really
i'll put it to good use... We'll be in touch
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by menxer: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
9tailskid:

Lol, i know it's not
which do you recommend as regards to the options you listed? and the p2p sites you noted, how credible are they
9tailskid:

Btw, do i need to buy the bitcoins first before i get started or what?

Talking about bitcoin is asking for a ban, hope you know that.

Depending on the site, some have the option to charge/convert directly from your naira account, but for others you will need to buy bitcoin first.

As for reliable sites, that's relative and time bound. Some were reliable but later turn out to be scam.

You will need to do some searches and take some calculated risk.
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by menxer: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
BiTmAnn:

I have sent you a mail.
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by 9tailskid: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2017
menxer:

Talking about bitcoin is asking for a ban, hope you know that.

Depending on the site, some have the option to charge/convert directly from your naira account, but for others you will need to buy bitcoin first.

As for reliable sites, that's relative and time bound. Some were reliable but later turn out to be scam.

You will need to do some searches and take some calculated risk.

okay bro.... i'll take my chances from here on out...
thanks tho... let me go before i get banned
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by BiTmAnn(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
menxer:

I have sent you a mail.
Material sent.

Read,practice and be liberated financially.
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by menxer: 5:37am On Jan 30, 2017
BiTmAnn:
Material sent.

Read,practice and be liberated financially.
OK
Thanks
Re: How To Start Bitcoin Business And What Is Needed..(advice Needed) by BiTmAnn(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2017
menxer:

OK
Thanks
You are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Naira / How To Start Catering Business In Nigeria / Best Online Writing Assignments In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.