Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (43811 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Big Brother Nigeria introduced two new housemates to the show today making 14 housemates on the Big Brother Naija 2017 See Gobbe show. Meet the new housemates:

DEBIE-RISE: the 13th housemate, entered the Big Brother House tonight with a bang - babe faked a faint that really scared the former housemates.

A self-professed tomboy. It’s clear that she’s always been daddy’s little girl. Growing up she’d help him out often and loved playing sports and staying active. He’s an electrical engineer and she studied Computer Science. Many will remember her as the melanin goddess that came in second on Nigerian Idol.

She speaks both Yoruba and Hausa and is still as active as she was when she was young. From
football, to dancing, to Taekwondo she’s a bonafide fitness freak with big dreams to take Nollywood by storm.

BASSEY, the 14th housemate, comes from a large family but sadly lost his mom seven years ago, something he says was a huge low point in his life.

He learnt to fend for himself from a young age and later studied Theatre at The University of Calabar with Acting as his major. He’s single and believes professions of love that aren’t backed up by deeds are pointless. He loves interacting with other gifted people.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/meet-2-new-big-brother-naija-housemates.html

1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by BlackMystery(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Razz!!...Team:TTT,Balley,Efe,Bisola,Tboss n Uriel grin

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by jimohibrahim(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
WELLCOME TO BBN
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by sweettease(f): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Dingbang your secret is now safe grin

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by dollyjoy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just waiting to see my favorite scene. I know a lot of people are waiting for that kinda scene too.grin

22 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by wydmag(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
And one post has it that Bobrisky is going to be among the New HM!

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by tayo200(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
I still don't know the essence of this show...GUS I berra by far

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by auntysimbiat(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by mcmurphy132(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
who dey epp
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Thinkerspool: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
It's been long I follow BBA

Maybe you reside in Lagos and you think it is a good idea that you join a great book club. https://www.nairaland.com/3599739/register-member-thinkerspool-book-club#53237586
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by BrownCookie(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
So nobody was evicted? ??

I couldn't continue watching as I stopped @6pm. Duty called. ..
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by agabaI23(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Just waiting to see my favorite scene. I know a lot of people are waiting for that kinda scene too.grin
Which one is your favorite sin?
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
What's the aim of this show really?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by voicelez: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Who big brother epp

11 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by zinny377(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Debie- rise is on top of her game...am so grateful Tboss and Marvins got to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by prince9851(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
wydmag:
And one post has it that Bobrisky is going to be among the New HM!
grin
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by oatzeal(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
lol... na wa oo
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by zinny377(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tazmode:
What's the aim of this show really?
Entertainment.

6 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by muller102(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
That nonsense show
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by lacoach: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
BBA: it refers to the jobless and vaselin crew.
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
What's this program about again? Can someone remind me! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by AlphaStyles(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
see d guy face for d 4th pic sa e bend grin grin grin grin but seriously op

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by tayo200(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
dollyjoy:

what's that scene u r waiting to see o?? hope its not the one dey will be f**king each other.
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by timawoku(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
I just can't understand why people would sit in front of TV and watch some couple of people trying to achieve their dreams, we really give 2 fcuks in this country...

8 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by naijaobi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
How someone will sit down and watch others living their lives is what I don't understand undecided

9 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by KhalifaMillze: 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by geopreneur(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
Let this season end so I can download the "shower scenes" from YouTube.
Who's with me?
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by RGem(f): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by dacovajnr: 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Jesus Christ! See Flattie shocked..the 3rd pix though..The guy be like wetin person go grab for this one Body Faa! grin cheesy
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Make I talk the one wey conzine me for falz voice :
Before I subscribe big brother abi na big uncle was showing on GOTV channel 29 then after subscription it was not showing again.
Its saying E something something. Press HELP. Upon say na GOTV PLUS I dey oooo. And na only that 29 dey show that thing.

1 Like

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by 12345baba(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lost nairaland. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.