Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (43812 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
On a more serious note, Is Tboss crushing on Mayonnaise, Cus I thought it was a joke at First.
Mayonnaise is indeed a dullard, a whole lot of guys would spend a fortune to be with Tboss, well that's the irony of life.
Wowwwww Tboss just gave him a sexy bite.
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by IYANGBALI: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ajepako rushing to go and join the housemates in big brother naija.

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
ellechrystal:
Yea,vyhey no longer show it sef.
I fear u ooO,so na only that part u dey like wacth,!!!
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by IYANGBALI: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
gurunlocker:
She is Yanshless and Bressless....
did one get yansh and bweast o,make I connect you to her

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by NicoBaba(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Debbie entrance was dope man.. her steppings madt. I sense hating among HM esp kemem. forming coup d'etat... luv u debbie
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by NicoBaba(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
castroevans:
On a more serious note, Is Tboss crushing on Mayonnaise, Cus I thought it was a joke at First.
Mayonnaise is indeed a dullard, a whole lot of guys would spend a fortune to be with Tboss, well that's the irony of life.
bite was up to a minute. buh I feel it's juz a show off I mean tboss is way older
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by madjune(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Anybody watching this show can as well spend time watching Teletubbies.
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by GGirll: 12:23am On Jan 30, 2017
Can't waste my precious time watching this rubbish
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by 4everGrand(m): 1:02am On Jan 30, 2017
naijaobi:
How someone will sit down and watch others living their lives is what I don't understand undecided

Living their lives? Or faking their actions.
Saw a clip of em crying the other day when each was telling his own 'story', and I felt wat a load of garbage.
The program is highly meaningless; nothing entertaining.

3 Likes

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by tomdon(m): 2:25am On Jan 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Just waiting to see my favorite scene. I know a lot of people are waiting for that kinda scene too.grin

Oshey

Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by drake2(m): 2:29am On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
Who big brother epp
lol. is ds for a whole year?
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by SHOCK7(m): 4:33am On Jan 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Just waiting to see my favorite scene. I know a lot of people are waiting for that kinda scene too.grin
what scene exactly are you talking about?
dollyjoy:
what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by SHOCK7(m): 4:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Make I talk the one wey conzine me for falz voice :
Before I subscribe big brother abi na big uncle was showing on GOTV channel 29 then after subscription it was not showing again.
Its saying E something something. Press HELP. Upon say na GOTV PLUS I dey oooo. And na only that 29 dey show that thing.
Just check 'ur subscription with Gotv,u might 've been denied access to dat channel on GOTV plus.U might need to upgrade 'ur sub.
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Araoluwa005(m): 5:00am On Jan 30, 2017
agabaI23:
Which one is your favorite sin?
funny you, na real sin jare
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 30, 2017
agabaI23:
Which one is your favorite sin?

Bros,you don stop to share bet winning for us again. Wetin happen na?
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by agabaI23(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2017
DrWise:

Bros,you don stop to share bet winning for us again. Wetin happen na?
Me and bet winning? Wrong number sir wink
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by agabaI23(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Araoluwa005:
funny you, na real sin jare
hehe grin
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Hades2016(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2017
How this one take concern us na
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by haibe(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2017
If u watch this show then u need to set ur priorities right. Its totally time wasting trust me!
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2017
agabaI23:
Me and bet winning? Wrong number sir wink

sorry sir
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by ogrin(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Before I subscribe big brother abi na big uncle was showing on GOTV channel 29 then after subscription it was not showing again.
Its saying E something something. Press HELP. Upon say na GOTV PLUS I dey oooo. And na only that 29 dey show that thing.

I was also in this situation days back. log on to Gotv website, enter your IUC and proceed to clear d error. or send me a mail, I can help you. Cheers
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by agabaI23(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2017
DrWise:

sorry sir
lol
cool
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Mzsolmi(f): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
you mean E16 error? go to their website via WWW.gotvafrica.com n clear d error code
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Mzsolmi(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2017
castroevans:
mayonnaise abi miyonce? the fact be say,every one is putting up a show there just to be relevant.I bet you when they get outta d house,she won't act like she even know who he is...secondly, can gifty be evicted already? she's too fake damn! upon say na nollywood actress she be.she even said she nefa chop suya before.. anyway she get luck say she pretty pass oda female House mates
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by daveP(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2017
How do these guys get selected sef?

What's the significance of this show since inception within and on African soil.

Lupita is still popular than most of the previous winners of BBN and BBA.

Just something to wired minds to controlled idleness. This is crap.
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2017
cool
Mzsolmi:
you mean E16 error? go to their website via WWW.gotvafrica.com n clear d error code

Mzsolmi:
Okay. Thanks

SHOCK7:

Just check 'ur subscription with Gotv,u might 've been denied access to dat channel on GOTV plus.U might need to upgrade 'ur sub.
No sub is higher than GOTV plus
Thanks all the same for trying to help wink
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by rhosmherhy(f): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
bassy's chest tho cool cool cool cool
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Greedgod: 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
rhosmherhy:
bassy's chest tho cool cool cool cool
my chess is wider than bassey's
Re: Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
wink Special thanks to you guys. The problem has being resolved kiss

Mzsolmi:

ogrin:

I was also in this situation days back. log on to Gotv website, enter your IUC and proceed to clear d error. or send me a mail, I can help you. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chuka Umunna Walks Out Of Sky News Interview / Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.