Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step (784 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / Help Me Ooo, My Facebook Accounts And My Wats App Has Been Hacked / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by jakandeola(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
I bought jamb form for my sister but saw in news DAT is not out yet. I ask around in education room dey say d same thing,dat dey scam me.I feel lyk to involved police but am scared too cos is a special centre and police might harrass me too and I don't want to fight or get violent this year. how can I get my money back
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by DannyJ19(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
u see ur life.....special centre

Owo blow
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by Krossbow123: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
special center? you are a scam too
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by jakandeola(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
DannyJ19:
u see ur life.....special centre

Owo blow
Krossbow123:
special center? you are a scam too
runs no be,new thing I mid to get my money back
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by waleyp(m): 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
Abi you Don get your money back ni, even going to register in a special centre is part of corruption. Corrupt person wan police another corrupt people, hell no. Kole werk. Go purchase the real form when it's out
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by jakandeola(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
waleyp:
Abi you Don get your money back ni, even going to register in a special centre is part of corruption. Corrupt person wan police another corrupt people, hell no. Kole werk. Go purchase the real form when it's out
I knew.but to,get d money is d problem
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2017
So sorry about that Come lemme comfort you
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
Martino240:
So sorry about that Come lemme comfort you
use ur sence am nit here for joke
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by chigoziri2403(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
it's either you move on or help the police make money from both you and the scam centre
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by jakandeola(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2017
chigoziri2403:
it's either you move on or help the police make money from both you and the scam centre
I dont get
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by chigoziri2403(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont get
forget the money or spend more money when you involve the police
Re: Iv Been Scammed. Wats The Next Step by jakandeola(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
chigoziri2403:
forget the money or spend more money when you involve the police
tnx

(1) (Reply)

No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Buhari Arrested For Sneaking Into Married Woman's Room At Midnight / Lady Dies Because Her Church Does Not Allow Blood Transfusion (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.