Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Federal Polytechnic Bida Campus App (android App) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Federal Polytechnic Bida Campus App (android App) (1133 Views)

React Native App (android And Ios App) Starting Price 200k / Can You Help Develop A Mobile App... Android And IOS / I Need An Android App Developer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Polytechnic Bida Campus App (android App) by hakymworld1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
I am pleased to inform the general public that my School The Federal polytechnic Bida Now have an android based campus App. and the number of users are increasing day in day out. Its an app which is meant for both old and new students of the polytechnic, and to all great Nigeria Students. Here is the download link for the download. One more Thing : #IDesignedIt .....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwcdbm5qhaaz6s9/FedPoly%20Bida.apk?dl=0

Get your android based app in less than 24 hours. Try me call 07068999937

(1) (Reply)

Relational Database Vs Nosql Database. / Please Guys, I Really Need Some Good Laravel Ebooks / How Can I Create An Offline Dictionary App For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.