Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

I Need An E Commerce Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An E Commerce Store (1157 Views)

Wordpress Plugin To Collect Bitcoin For An E-commerce Store / I Need An e-currency exchange Web Developer / Get an Affordable E-commerce Store For Your Business (Online Store) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An E Commerce Store by onpointme: 12:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Hey guys,

I need a beautiful e-commerce store with payment options integrated on the platform, if you can design it, kindly send me a mail and I will respond as soon as I can.

Note: Your price must be reasonable ooo. wink grin cool
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by roaringlamb01(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello there!

I can easily do this for you.
You may contact me on mayority11@gmail.com

Regards.
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by oswaggiee(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Seee previous work
[url=plusheer.com/]Plusheer.com[/url]

Mail me oswaggiee@gmail.com
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by eofafrica4lyf: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Hello sir,

I have worked extensively with Wordpress and can build a nice and professional e-commerce site to your taste. But we have to touch on different things like
1. The functionalities you want on the site(what things exactly do you want to do),
2. The types of goods you are selling.
3. The number of products
4. Affiliate goods
5. Store Locator if you need your location(s) on Google Map; and a host of many functionalities depending on the specifics of your site.

I can deliver your work in less than 6 days depending on the urgency of the work.

To make it all easy, you may call me on this number: 08134841824, or send a mail to eofafrica4lyf@yahoo.com
I have already sent you a pm.

Don't worry about epistle, price is affordable o. This is Naija
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by AkinseteK(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

I need a beautiful e-commerce store with payment options integrated on the platform, if you can design it, kindly send me a mail and I will respond as soon as I can.

Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by yomalex(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Mail sent
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by sndoubleop: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am the a website / mobile apps developer.
My website is www.ikechukwu.com.ng which I coded from scratch to finish.

In looking for a Web designer please be careful because getting someone to design a website for you is easy but getting the right person requires a little more caution.

Having a website that is not fully functional is as a result of choosing the wrong webmaster.

I have come across so many webmasters here on nairaland that charge as low as 5k to design a website. That's a 1st pointer and red flag. 1st question to ask yourself is this? How much is a dataplan? How much is a litre of fuel? How much is a domain name? How much is a hosting plan?
How many hours will it take to design your website? How much is the webmaster's or programmer's skill worth?

So any webmaster that charge you as low as that doesn't know his onions and is no professional and will either run away with your money or he will use a free template to create a wishy-washy site for you that will be full of adverts and annoying pop ups that will keep distracting your customers from reading the content on your site and which will make ur site visitors to quickly exit the page.

Such webmasters will never ensure that your website is visible on Google Search.

They won't be there to maintain and update the website in the case of WordPress and Plugins update.

These guys won't bother to test your website compatibility across all devices. Having a website that display well on a laptop and desktop but falls out of place on an ipad or smart phone is a show of unprofessionalism.

They won't care if you have a Facebook page or Twitter account nonetheless linking your website page to your social media account.

Neither will they have time for a share button.

Creating email accounts for you will never be mentioned by them because they are no professional.

A professional programmer will not be very cheap because the difference will be clear and his professional advice will ensure your online business succeeds.

IF YOU WANT YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS TO SUCCEED, THEN DO NOT LOOK FOR "CHEAP", RATHER LOOK FOR "WORTH" LOOK FOR "VALUE ADDED SERVICES".

Look for me.
Contact@ikechukwu.com.ng
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by Sanuzi(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by Naijboyzz: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by frontdesk24: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Get a Spectacular E-commerce Store with Payment Gateway, at a Very Affordable Price

Whatsapp or Call this number 09058012236

Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by globalink: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can design it for you contact me on 07035086097, email:elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by toycom001(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
Can get you one for 180k. Call me 08032739705
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by bet9ja(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
Check

www.ankaraa.co.za
www.kandisworldstore.com

Contact me on olu@nconsult.co.za if you like what you see and let us discuss.
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by Sanuzi(m): 8:01am On Feb 05, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by yomalex(m): 3:35am On Feb 22, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Have you found someone?
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by 4ward(m): 5:49am On Feb 22, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

admin@hostgate.com.ng

We are expert in
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by globalink: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2017
I can designer e-commerce website., contact 07035086097
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by mcqwerty(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
I do ecommerce, bulk emailing and seo.
If you want a mobile app, i can build that too.
Whats your budget like?

Contact me
Mcqwerty
Bbpin D602E792
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by DavidOluyale(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
onpointme:
Hey guys,

Good evening,

Make your request alongside how much you willing to pay (Your budget) @ www.callable.info/request.php

I will get your message and will get back to you.
Re: I Need An E Commerce Store by nohans2: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Like any body else I wouldn't suggest you to go with shopify or hire any expert as it costs too much, you want simple looking manageable, e-commerce store creation software, right? with Payment integration, then why to pay so high, there are many other software like storemerce, UpStorz and many other which charge really less and that too for one time only. It comes with one time fees only, but best is to learn yourself create website with wrodpress and from there you can create store. But Still when your business grow then you can hire someone expert.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / Professional Responsive Website/blog For 15K Only / Reviews wanted for this website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.