Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

"People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu (29586 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) / 'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by AnnaKareninaFan: 2:02am On Jan 30, 2017
The latest ruling of a United States court which ruled that Senator Buruji Kashamu must face drug charges has prompted the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA) to push for the arrest of the federal lawmaker, saying it has been “emboldened and strengthened” by the ruling. Meanwhile Kashamu, on Saturday, said that he believes that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government would not oblige the request by the US Government for his extradition. Kashamu, who described as illegal the move by the US to extradite him to face alleged drug charges, said: “There is no extradition that can be brought against me again. The only thing they can do is to watch and catch me on the road; take me to the airport or Cotonou or throw me inside a vessel and take me through the Atlantic Ocean. But I am not going to let that happen.

“I don’t go to the beach, and now, I will go and hire OPC, may be like 40. I will load them (in my vehicle), because the day we meet, one has to kill one. That is for sure! One has to kill one because I am not ready to go anywhere. Before that happens, maybe about three, four or five people will die. But I do not believe that this government can entertain this kind of rubbish. I do believe that this government has integrity and they (officials) are credible; they believe in the rule of law, because if they want to do it, they could have done it. Obasanjo has been pushing them, using one Sandra, a former ambassador of the United States; he’s the one pushing everybody, meeting all these judges, but what have I done?”

In a related development, Kashamu in a statement titled, ‘US court ruling: I have no case to answer’, dated January 28, 2017, said that he was not the offender wanted in the US, but his younger brother, Adewale Kashamu, who is now late. He stated, “My brother was living in Chicago, I sent him to school. He’s very well educated. He was the one having girlfriends there; he was the one who caused a lot of problems. Even when I was in London, they still traced almost $2m into his bank account while I was in prison; they still continued doing the transaction. If you go through the last British judgment, it is there. The Interpol people were the ones who went to the bank and got all the information, and carried all the documents, they came to London and gave evidence in court.

“The Beninoise Interpol produced evidence showing that the Benin telephone number, through which the US offenders communicated with their West African collaborators, belonged to my brother, Adewale Kashamu, and not me, Buruji Kashamu. When they were looking for him, the NDLEA people went to his house here; they searched his house. They went to his car company, they sealed his car company and they took over 30 vehicles from there. He ran away.He was using the office of Remi Adiukwu Oluwalogbon on Allen Avenue. For three good years, he did not pay Remi Adiukwu. The NDLEA people sealed the car company and they confirmed this in one of their letters.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/people-will-die-extradited-senator-buruji-kashamu/

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by austin2all: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2017
yOrubas and mouth making/odour be like... abeg put that our pics for me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by SalamRushdie: 2:15am On Jan 30, 2017
Nonsense you are theonly one who will die

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by fijiano202(m): 2:20am On Jan 30, 2017
This baba na dullard...gone are the days when mumu youths lose their lives...people don wise

20 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by tollyboy5(m): 2:21am On Jan 30, 2017
abeg use ya money revive opc small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by mykeljosef: 2:22am On Jan 30, 2017
fijiano202:
This baba na dullard...gone are the days when mumu youths lose their lives...people don wise

you'll be surprised at the high rate of gullible animals Nigeria have as youths

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Smhart1(f): 3:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Can I get a cup of water please ?

3 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by UAE123(m): 3:51am On Jan 30, 2017
Senator sir, while not simply go to the U S A and clear your name with all this story & explanations of your late brother being the person that committed the offense & not you legally instead of your stories & also risking the lives of those you intend to employ to protect you with their own lives.

27 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Jabioro: 4:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Stories..Adewale d dead man fingerprint and Buruji K are d same,they look alike,d voice,all forsenic analysis were d same..GOD is great.Adewale died in U.S.A,resurrated in Nigeria..all dis past crook had refuse to own up simple truth.

41 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by dahunsy(f): 5:05am On Jan 30, 2017
Coughs***clear throat#Nigeria is a mistake
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by intruder15(m): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2017
hmmm. this one is strong.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Toosure70: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2017
iPod blog.

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Pablo Escobar reloading.I read the article in the Punch today. He is really showing his drug baron pedigree.
http://punchng.com/us-judgment-well-push-kashamus-arrest-says-ndlea/

3 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Front page Lalatiscala
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by kolnel: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2017
Kashamu definitely has something to hide
I wonder why he didn't lie so low since he has a wanted criminal rather than meddling in politics
He will start blaming fayose for his misfortunes now
Shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by sinistermind(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2017
I guess it's his own family that's going to die.

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by smogup: 7:12am On Jan 30, 2017
Afonja

10 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by seunmsg(m): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Kashamu cannot be extradited until a competent court in Nigeria says so. American court does not have jurisdiction over Nigeria. If the US justice department and the NDLEA are so convinced of Kashamu's guilt, they should institute an extradition case against him and let the court decide.

And for those commenting without understanding the history of the case, I urge you all to Google and read the two separate judgements delivered by British courts as regard this same case. Extraditing Kashamu illegally to go and answer another case in the US will be a violation of the principle of "double jeopardy". In law, there must be an end to prosecution.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Paulabiodun: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2017
This baba kashamu sef funny pass baba suwe oooo,which kind life be this,see his cheeks self,baba kashamu or wetin be ur name sef by the time they burst ur stomach with AK47 your eyes go open shocked cos u go dey useful for manure well,Now bubu go dey pursue cockroach leave lion and tiger..lazy man of anti-corruption..who know maybe Na even buari that send him....all of una will not escape jail

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2017
UAE123:
Senator sir, while not simply go to the U S A and clear your name with all this story & explanations of your late brother being the person that committed the offense & not you legally instead of your stories & also risking the lives of those you intend to employ to protect you with their own lives.

What do you people really mean by clear your name? If he is wise he can't go there because it is clear he has been judge even before the case is heard.

3 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by garrydon: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2017
austin2all:
Gen gen
LOL
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by ghostdvirus(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
I dey look and laff
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by felixomor: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
Dss do your work again.

1 Like

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by adonbilivit: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
chai! he could be telling the truth about it being his brother that was involved in the crime they are hunting him for but proving that may be a problem.
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by emmabest2000(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense you are theonly one who will die

Don't mind him
An empty drum make the greatest noise though...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by SexyNairalander: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2017
booked
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by orjikuramo(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
Kash n his extreme fear of extradition.. I hail your phobia sir
Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by repogirl(f): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
Thugs in power. This criminal that served jail time in the UK is now an esteemed senator of our useless country. Sies! Shiooor!

7 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
Words of a frightened man

6 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by Kondomatic(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2017
He pushed drug and he's not even from South East?

You don't mean it.

8 Likes

Re: "People Will Die Before I Am Extradited" - Kashamu by helinues: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2017
Chai, and this yeye man is from my state..

Ijebu people why now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Buhari To Swear In Justice Ariwoola As CJN Today / David Mark, Lamido, Dankwambo To Step Down For Tambuwal ‘within 48 Hours’ - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.