Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured (24974 Views)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Muslims Killing Muslims "The Quebec City Mosque Attack" / At Least Five Dead After GUNMEN Open Fire In Mosque In Quebec City, Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Horus(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfuTxt9Adjs

Canada Mosque Attack: White Student charged in Quebec City shooting
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Iamwrath: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
yahoo news, cnn , bbc , why should i read ?
najib632:
Read the topic before commenting, so many likes on your post hard to believe but it seems there are several people like you on nairaland.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Iamwrath: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
forzarush:
were you reading while on headstand or you just don't grasp simple English?
maybe a little bit of both ?
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Iamwrath: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
indoorscholar:

Are you really this stupid or are you making a special effort today? A mosque in Quebec was attacked, Muslims were targeted and killed. How is this a "slice of Islamic terrorism"

Ask your daddy
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Iamwrath: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Boko haram only attacks christian, same as syrian rebels and isis

Ode
Oniware:

You dumb Bleep the mosque was attacked, not the other way around
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Iamwrath: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
Is that the best you can do ? Boko haram does not attack mosques, neither does Syrian rebels or Isis

janellemonae:

But it was d Muslims dt were attacked in this mosque. Nigeriians & reading comprehension.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Iamwrath: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
**** Christians are not terrorists , there's nothing you can do to make christians terrorists , we fight with the word , not the sword or bomb , **** Updated news confirms my suspicions and even if it didn't

Boko haram , Isis is known to blow up mosques for greater good **** either way it doesn't matter i have made my point

This was an attack on a mosque to gather sympathy

mayorchelsea:
Iamw rath,learn to read things and understand before grabbing your keypad. You probably commented before reading.

emekaRaj:

Are u normal? Or did you read the news at?
Muslims were killed in a mosque while praying
So What nonsense r u saying?

mayorchelsea:
Iamwrath,learn to read things and understand before grabbing your keypad. You probably commented before reading.

neoapocalypse:

Islamic terror Did you even read the article ? most likely it was Christians who attacked the mosque , how is that Islamic terror ?

Abass07:
what is ds one saying? Muslims were killed and yet u said Islamic terror. Some pple like u also helped u like ur writeup

MrMontella:

do you know how to read seff?

DonCortino:

I dont think its islamic terror. Its anti-islamic terror.

chiefoluigwe:

Are you an idiot? Did you not read the publication well?

malware:

But why now that the country says it welcomes all immigrants that America chased away? Think outside the box a little.

mvem:
...attack in a mosque...read d article....its an attack against muslim probably done by anti-muslim guyz......christain terrorist, i suppose

jegz25:
how do u take finish school self?...na muslims dem attack,how e tek b Islamic terror again. ode

JUHABACH:

GOD....why are people so stupid?

martineverest:
haba,islamic terror??even when moslems are the victim?where is ur sense?

claremont:

The article didn't say that the terrorists were Muslims.

Yarduni:

Did you even read the topic at all?
Muslims were killed
so what the fu..CK are you saying fool?

eLcastro:
don't mind d useless canada..they were even babbling that they will shelter all the refugees TRUMP will dispose..day never even break

kstix:

U should read and understand before commenting. How is an attack on mosque islamic terror? M not even a muslim but m not religiously biased that i would jump into conclusion.
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by Justiceleague1: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2017
Iamwrath:
**** Christians are not terrorists , there's nothing you can do to make christians terrorists , we fight with the word , not the sword or bomb , **** Updated news confirms my suspicions and even if it didn't

Boko haram , Isis is known to blow up mosques for greater good **** either way it doesn't matter i have made my point

This was an attack on a mosque to gather sympathy

medicine after death,see how u succeded in making a huge disgrace and monuMENTAL mockery of urself.. grin

op,indeed,christians aint terrorists...some gamborous wowo a4onja,of the order of dabulla must've grown a brain to know that grin
Re: Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured by STRI1: 12:43am On May 28, 2023
paschal47:

that is to say, even some Canadians don't want the Muslims right? Why can't every one just remain in their countries? Saudi Arabia didn't take in any immigrant.

Over 40% of Saudi Arabia population are immigrants

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat / UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.