Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha (476 Views)

The Virtues Of The Last Ten Days Of Ramadan / The Virtues Of The Month Of Sha'ban / Virtues Of Drinking Zamzam Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2017
Allah revealed the following verse about her:

Surah An-Noor, Verse 23:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَرْمُونَ الْمُحْصَنَاتِ الْغَافِلَاتِ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ لُعِنُوا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

Verily, those who accuse chaste women, who never even think of anything touching their chastity and are good believers, are cursed in this life and in the Hereafter, and for them will be a great torment,
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Though the provision in the verse applies to every believing woman, it first applies to our mother Aishah because the verse was revealed for her.

Surah Al-Ahzab, Verse 6:
النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَىٰ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ وَأُولُو الْأَرْحَامِ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِبَعْضٍ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُهَاجِرِينَ إِلَّا أَن تَفْعَلُوا إِلَىٰ أَوْلِيَائِكُم مَّعْرُوفًا كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their ownselves, and his wives are their (believers') mothers (as regards respect and marriage). And blood relations among each other have closer personal ties in the Decree of Allah (regarding inheritance) than (the brotherhood of) the believers and the Muhajirun (emigrants from Makkah, etc.), except that you do kindness to those brothers (when the Prophet SAW joined them in brotherhood ties). This has been written in the (Allah's Book of Divine) Decrees (AlLauh AlMahfuz)."
(English - Mohsin Khan)[/b]

via iQuran

5 - باب قول النبى لو كنت متخذا خليلا

حديث رقم :3538

حَدَّثَنَا مُعَلَّى بْنُ أَسَدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ بْنُ الْمُخْتَارِ، قَالَ خَالِدٌ الْحَذَّاءُ حَدَّثَنَا عَنْ أَبِي عُثْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عَمْرُو بْنُ الْعَاصِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ

أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم بَعَثَهُ عَلَى جَيْشِ ذَاتِ السَّلاَسِلِ، فَأَتَيْتُهُ فَقُلْتُ أَىُّ النَّاسِ أَحَبُّ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ ‏"‏ عَائِشَةُ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَقُلْتُ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ أَبُوهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ ثُمَّ مَنْ قَالَ ‏"‏ ثُمَّ عُمَرُ بْنُ الْخَطَّابِ ‏"‏‏.‏ فَعَدَّ رِجَالاً‏.‏

Soheehul Bukharee

Book of: Virtues of the Prophet's Companions (rodiyaLLaahu anhum)

Chapter:
The words of the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, "If I were to have taken a close friend..."

Hadith no :3538

Narrated `Amr bin Al-As:

The Prophet deputed me to read the Army of Dhat-as-Salasil. I came to him and said, "Who is the most beloved person to you?" He said, " `Aisha." I asked, "Among the men?" He said, "Her father." I said, "Who then?" He said, "Then `Umar bin Al-Khattab." He then named other men.

The excellence of 'A'isha

Hadith no :3646

Narrated Abu Salama:

Aisha said, "Once Allah''''s Apostle said (to me), ''''O Aish (`Aisha)! This is Gabriel greeting you.'''' I said, ''''Peace and Allah''''s Mercy and Blessings be on him, you see what I don''''t see'''' " She was addressing Allah ''''s Apostle.

1 Like

Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2017

Hadith no :3647

Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari:

Allah''''s Apostle said, "Many amongst men attained perfection but amongst women none attained the perfection except Mary, the daughter of `Imran and Asiya, the wife of Pharaoh. And the superiority of `Aisha to other women is like the superiority of Tharid (i.e. an Arabic dish) to other meals."
Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2017

Hadith no :3649

Narrated Al-Qasim bin Muhammad:

Once `Aisha became sick and Ibn `Abbas went to see her and said, "O mother of the believers! You are leaving for truthful fore-runners i.e. for Allah''''s Apostle and Abu Bakr.
Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2017

Hadith no :3650

Narrated Abu Wail:

When `Ali sent `Ammar and Al-Hasan to (the people of) Kufa to urge them to fight, `Ammar addressed them saying, "I know that she (i.e. `Aisha) is the wife of the Prophet in this world and in the Hereafter (world to come), but Allah has put you to test, whether you will follow Him (i.e. Allah) or her."

This is Ali bn Abi Talib rodiyaLLaahu anhu admonishing his son about the virtue of their mother in faith. However, the love of Allah and his messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam is above the love of any person.
So Ali rodiyaLLaahu anhu gives a perfect guide on how to deal with righteous, pious and virtuous men and women.

Don't deprive them of their virtues because of a mistake or two like the Shias do by cursing the companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum.
And don't raise them above the status Allah has given them by making them partners with Allah or compromising the laws of Allah for them like the Sufi people do with their Sheikhs.
Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2017

Hadith no :3651

Narrated `Aisha:

That she borrowed a necklace from Asma'''' and it was lost. Allah''''s Apostle sent some of his companions to look for it. During their journey the time of prayer was due and they prayed without ablution. When they returned to the Prophet they complained about it. So the Divine Verse of Tayammum was revealed. Usaid bin Hudair said (to `Aisha), "May Allah reward you handsomely. By Allah, whenever you have a difficulty, Allah took you out of it and brought with it, a Blessing for the Muslims."
Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2017

Hadith no :3652

Narrated Hisham''''s father:

When Allah''''s Apostle was in his fatal illness, he started visiting his wives and saying, "Where will I be tomorrow?" He was anxious to be in `Aisha''''s home. `Aisha said, "So when it was my day, the Prophet became silent (no longer asked the question).
Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2017

Hadith no :3653

Narrated Hisham''''s father:

The people used to send presents to the Prophet on the day of `Aisha''''s turn. `Aisha said, "My companions (i.e. the other wives of the Prophet) gathered in the house of Um Salama and said, "0 Um Salama! By Allah, the people choose to send presents on the day of `Aisha''''s turn and we too, love the good (i.e. presents etc.) as `Aisha does. You should tell Allah''''s Apostle to tell the people to send their presents to him wherever he may be, or wherever his turn may be." Um Salama said that to the Prophet and he turned away from her, and when the Prophet returned to her (i.e. Um Salama), she repeated the same, and the Prophet again turned away, and when she told him the same for the third time, the Prophet said, "O Um Salama! Don''''t trouble me by harming `Aisha, for by Allah, the Divine Inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her."

This hadith shows that Allah alsois pleased with and loves Aishah just as His messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam does.
Re: Some Virtues Of Our Mother Aishah rodiyaLLaahu anha by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ranki yadade. Amaryar babban gida aduniya. Amayar babban gida Alahira. Uwa ga duk mumini banda Dan Shi'a kafiri.

Ke 'yar Aljannah

Babanki dan Aljannah

Mijinki Dan Aljannah.

Radiyallahu an Aisha bintu Abubakarinis siddiq, zawjin imamur rusulu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Ramadan / 15 Ways To Increase Earnings With Proofs From Quran And Sunnah /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.