Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,262 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:25 AM

Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) (53827 Views)

Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by sugarbelly: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2017
The lady allegedly stole some items from a supermarket and was bathed with powder as punishment. Thank God she was not lynched.

See photo below

[img]http://4.bp..com/-73C7dwHFotQ/WI4HXRdpUGI/AAAAAAAABoE/P_4pOGKX6ZcRT83qX1gs26HsBb-dkKM1wCLcB/s1600/Capture.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/see-what-was-done-to-female-thief-in.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by sugarbelly: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by durubrian(m): 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Hope she was handed over to the police? If this is the only punishment, then they are indirectly encouraging theft...

12 Likes

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by benzene00: 7:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 7:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Naija situation demands compassion for some of these social vices.Those to be lynched are those we voted for.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by sweettease(f): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2017
ybalogs:
Naija situation demands compassion for some of these social vices.Those to be lynched are those we voted for.
Oya go and start the process, we are solidly behind you grin

20 Likes

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by marshalcarter: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2017
chaaaaaai....no mercy ooo but as na woman she be nko

scared of hittin a woman cry
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:
Oya go and start the process, we are solidly behind you grin
Hmmm,mummy,you no like me abi?
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by sweettease(f): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
ybalogs:

Hmmm,mummy,you no like me abi?
No be so na... Whatever happened to practice what you preach? grin
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2017
sweettease:

No be so na... Whatever happened to practice what you preach? grin
I'm glad you're behind me,we're sure to get more supporters on NL.Let's keep multiplying then we see how it goes.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by kheengjay(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2017
just powder.....WTF!? op ejo send me location, gprs,address in fact every details abt the place...... me n my ride to die chick #sandydayziz gonna show dem bonnie and clyde got nufin on us grin grin
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
kheengjay:
just powder.....WTF!? op ejo send me location, gprs,address in fact every details abt the place...... me n my ride to die chick #sandydayziz gonna show dem bonnie and clyde got nufin on us grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Thief or no thief, i HATE seeing violence against women in 'anyway", even the lady that stole all my remote controls, if i see her today i will still buy her battery and lunch angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2017
shocked
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
Ewww
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by infogenius(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
A happy adventure for her.
God save her.

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
durubrian:
Hope she was handed over to the police? If this is the only punishment, then they are indirectly encouraging theft...
did you hand over deiziani alison to police

2 Likes

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Micah360(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Lagos .. That lady is damn lucky grin

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Lol..
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by OohMpa: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
MB wasted.

They didn't even lemoved her clothes
No bwessstttttt!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2017
female sniper

2 Likes

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by jejemanito: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
grin
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
E be like say na makeup stuff she go steal ooooo .... Women when will you have common sense undecided
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
She is lucky anofe to have gone away with dis....
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
God should help us all.
Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2017
women too strong

but they are still called

WEAKER VESSELS

1 Like

Re: Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) by gbadexy(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2017
The female folks always enjoy some level of sympathy generally.
Highest that could happen to a female thief is to naked her by depraved mob grin.
That's why thread on females going into male dominated crafts should be celebrated to encourage dignity in labor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.