Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (5309 Views)

How Long Will Jehovah Remain In His Spiritual Cage? / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Hello OtemAtum. I hope you know satan is just a title and anybody can be satan. Yahweh, zeus, enki, xango, esu can be satan to humanity. But if you say Yahweh is satan to humanity i will agree just the same way you are a satan to Wilgrea7 and others who conflict with your doctrines. The point is, we should stop blaming an ET for our problem but focus on making our world better. Have a nice day.

otem isn't a “satan" to me... few times, he makes salient points ... he only sounds crazy when he tries to force everything into his tiny worldview... which goes against history... its the same things most Christians try to do... as a fundamentalist, i was once like that.. plus... he isn't too open minded... always keeps running back to that doctrine of his to quote just the same way Christians keep running to pull verses from their bible, rejecting a contradictory point for no reason and repeating something from the bible instead of analysing the point of the other person.. same thing otem does most times.. other than that and a few other things, he's a cool guy
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 4:19pm On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you missed the point and spewed the same thing you said before... Satan is a title... i promise you...you wouldn't die if you become open minded... you won't die if you look beyond your doctrine... it doesn't kill to do simple research... its not about seeing seeing seeing... you just keep saying the same thing over and over again... “i am sent to deliver truth.. Jehovah is satan.. spiritual cage this that".... you keep ignoring my points... all these things you “saw"... people have seen things... i was once convinced of the christian fundamentalist type of hell and the rapture.. today i don't believe in it... people can see things... true or false... for the fact you saw something doesn't make it true.. your “vision" doesn't even agree with history... you choose to go round and say that history was changed by Eusebius and other Christians and that adeboye etc have research websites... you make some salient points at times.. but when you go around trying to force everything into your very very tiny worldview... you begin to look like someone who is missing a hell lotta nuts... for months now.. I've been begging you to do unbiased research.. if it killed... I'd be dead... seriously
lol grin
The research websites you are talking about, who put them there abeg? Don't worry, in the future, say 100 years from now, people who say they are doing research will end up on the research websites of people of our time, who merely put their own way of seeing things there and called them research. All the researches I need to do has already been done and I know whom Satan is and he knows whom he is himself. However, Satan(Jehovah) can only affect lives through his deceptive books and not by any other means, that's why I don't even like trying to talk of him as if he has any more external influence on just anybody except his worshippers who meditates on his words. As I usually say, currently and for the next 1000years, he shall remain caged in his dungeon.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 4:26pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Bro, satan means "resister" and i know you know. Calling someone satan isn't an insult except you view it like that. Is it true new moniker gives someone new personality? i think so. From "Teensway" to "Oloruntobi4382", i had to dig up some of my old monikers my dear "Chinedu". (Since you adopted the name). Just stop this satan and yahweh stuff, so that we go get peace. Have a nice day.
lol@ Chinedu. As I say once again, whether anyone resist the TRUTH of the DOCTUFOS or not, they don't still deserve to be named anything. Atum isn't revealing the truth to me for people to accept it, but for them to know the truth. Yahweh himself knows that he is the most qualified for that title for now and I don't think any entity can beat him to that name. BTW, why did you delete your account so sudden that way?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
lol grin
The research websites you are talking about, who put them there abeg? Don't worry, in the future, say 100 years from now, people who say they are doing research will end up on the research websites of people of our time, who merely put their own way of seeing things there and called them research. All the researches I need to do has already been done and I know whom Satan is and he knows whom he is himself. However, Satan(Jehovah) can only affect lives through his deceptive books and not by any other means, that's why I don't even like trying to talk of him as if he has any more external influence on just anybody except his worshippers who meditates on his words. As I usually say, currently and for the next 1000years, he shall remain caged in his dungeon.

I think I'm running out of nairaland saliva... must i keep repeating the same thing? you call research “peoples way of seeing things" .. do you know the meaning of research?? i always talked of UNBIASED research... research is someone's finding on something... so you're telling me historical websites are people's opinion? even if these things are opinions (quote unlikely for research to be someone's opinion)... as you read more and go deeper, seeing different sides, you are bound to see more of the truth and not someone's opinion... research won't kill bro
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by ilynem(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2017
otemanuduno:
According to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, Yahweh(Satan) fell into the bottomless pit for a thousand years. And the world knew relative peace those days in the period of the Neanderthals. Now in our own period(Homo Sapiens), Yahweh is again captured by the other gods and he would remain imprisoned for a thousand years, so that his deceptions would be taken off the faces of the people.

I AM GLAD I AM EXPERIENCING THE DOWNFALL OF SATAN(YAhweh)

In other news, DSS IS PLANNING TO DETAIN OYEDEPO AND APOSTLE SULEIMAN IN KUJE PRISON. I DON'T WISH IT HAPPENS, OR ELSE THEY WOULD BE IMPRISONED LIKE THEIR god yahweh(satan).

I googled "Otem" and this was what I saw.

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 4:36pm On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I think I'm running out of nairaland saliva... must i keep repeating the same thing? you call research “peoples way of seeing things" .. do you know the meaning of research?? i always talked of UNBIASED research... research is someone's finding on something... so you're telling me historical websites are people's opinion? even if these things are opinions (quote unlikely for research to be someone's opinion)... as you read more and go deeper, seeing different sides, you are bound to see more of the truth and not someone's opinion... research won't kill bro
Gheen ghen, now give me five unbiased research websites lemme see if they are truly unbiased.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 4:40pm On May 15, 2017
ilynem:

I googled "Otem" and this was what I saw.
Yes, remember I do emphasize the use of medicine when you are sick rather than going to a church for cure. The producer of that medicine are actually doing good to humanity by that medicine they have manufactured. However, the spiritual meaning of Otem is the breath of Atum, which is truth. I'll post a screenshot of a dictionary where it is found.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
joseff14:
May he remain there forever. angry
Ase wa
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 5:18pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Gheen ghen, now give me five unbiased research websites lemme see if they are truly unbiased.

Wilgrea7:

. do you know the meaning of research?? i always talked of UNBIASED research... research is someone's finding on something... so you're telling me historical websites are people's opinion? as you read more and go deeper, seeing different sides, you are bound to see more of the truth and not someone's opinion... research won't kill bro
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 5:20pm On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Give me five research websites. Thanks.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
Give me five research websites. Thanks.

go to www.Google.com

type in your search topic

open every link on the first page.... read through and compare without any sentimental bias of any kind

visit links on the same topic from different sides like theistic.. etc...

open a thread if you're confused

thank me later

i think listverse is a website that pays people as long as their information is credible.. but then... don't expect them to coincidentally open a topic on what you're searching
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2017
Wilgrea7:

otem isn't a “satan" to me... few times, he makes salient points ... he only sounds crazy when he tries to force everything into his tiny worldview... which goes against history... its the same things most Christians try to do... as a fundamentalist, i was once like that.. plus... he isn't too open minded... always keeps running back to that doctrine of his to quote just the same way Christians keep running to pull verses from their bible, rejecting a contradictory point for no reason and repeating something from the bible instead of analysing the point of the other person.. same thing otem does most times.. other than that and a few other things, he's a cool guy
I understand your point sir. Nice one.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:35pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
lol@ Chinedu. As I say once again, whether anyone resist the TRUTH of the DOCTUFOS or not, they don't still deserve to be named anything. Atum isn't revealing the truth to me for people to accept it, but for them to know the truth. Yahweh himself knows that he is the most qualified for that title for now and I don't think any entity can beat him to that name. BTW, why did you delete your account so sudden that way?
Lol, na only Yahweh you see give. About that account, things happened that night.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 6:00pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Lol, na only Yahweh you see give. About that account, things happened that night.
things like what? Can u share pls
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
@Wilgrea7, research about Satan
.:
As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do. He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 6:05pm On May 15, 2017
.:
As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do. He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.
http://disinfo.com/2016/02/yahweh-satan-they-have-you-worshiping-evil/
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2017
OtemAtum:
things like what? Can u share pls
Can't discuss it here with the little reputation i got with this account.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On May 15, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Can't discuss it here with the little reputation i got with this account.
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by dsams: 1:34am On May 16, 2017
you people are just confusing and misinterpreting things wrongly. Yahweh is Jehovah the Almighty God of the Christians. he is not satan or devil or Lucifer that is in the pit for thousand years. you guys shud get sense OK?
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 2:56am On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
http://disinfo.com/2016/02/yahweh-satan-they-have-you-worshiping-evil/

so you decided to do some research.. I'm guessing your search topic was either “Yahweh is Satan” or “is Yahweh satan"... ok ... let us continue... one reason why the statement alone is invalid.. is because satan is a term meaning adversary.. so how can Jehovah just be “adversary"... adversary to who and of whom.. let me take the article bit by bit
disclaimer: I'm not attempting to explain or justify the old testament

As I see it, Yahweh, the god of the bible, is in fact none other than the Great Deceiver himself, Satan. A far cry from the loving and compassionate god that his deceived followers claim he is, the bible pretty much says he is an ego-maniacal god of war and tyranny who if not obeyed, claims he will send you into eternal torture. He rules via fear and intimidation as tyrants do.
this is funny because the people of the OT did not believe in hell... the doctrine of eternal torment is a Christian doctrine fueled by st Augustine.. talk with an Adventist on hell

He requires death for the smallest of infractions, and even demands the murder of entire cities/nations for arbitrary reasons.
as much as i highly dislike the killings of the OT... people who bring this up are trying to eat their cake and have it and are generally of the premise that Jehovah is not the supreme God... therefore, he has no right to flood the world or destroy sodom and Gomorrah etc.. the stance of the writers of the Torah was that Jehovah is the supreme God so therefore.. he can do whatever he wants with his creation.. if they disobey him, he can wipe them off.. this is only said to be true if you are of the same premise of the Torah writers that Jehovah is the creator.. we all agree to an extent that you have the right to do your will to your creation.. if you are of another premise(which most sceptics are) then there is a disagreement.. as for commanding cities to be wiped out by the Jews, there are rumors surrounding it and I'm not defending it.. the dead sea scrolls give more info on the happenings but indeed we've not heard the second side.. so I'm silent on that for lack of information... note.. i still do not condone the act of sending humans to kill humans.. it clearly goes against the “thou shall not kill" commandment.. except when killing in self defense, commanding others to just “kill" their fellow humans is a bit too contradictory

Yet he has managed to garner
billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice, ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.
Who else could pull off a stunt like this of such enormity but the Father of Lies himself?
Even more to the credit of this intelligence, it has even gotten the world to demonize the one who made a stand and attempted to overthrow the tyrant, and was even perhaps partially successful: Lucifer. Lucifer is reviled in most religions that recognize him as an entity, but their beliefs rely on the false premise that he was attempting to overthrow a merciful and loving god, when in fact the opposite was clearly the case. He was making a stand for the freedom of a people, knowing that he would receive little to no credit whatsoever.
where the writer missed it was where he said Lucifer is an entity trying to overthrow God.. nah nah nah.. that view was developed by the Christians... we are talking about the OT here.. the Torah.. where they did not believe in any balance of good and evil or God and devil.. in fact.. they believed that the “devil" is just an angel used to test humans.. look up the Jewish view of Satan..

Look at the story of the garden… the story is a big allegory of course, but allegorical for what, exactly? It was Lucifer who brought knowledge to Adam and Eve, and showed them the bondage of ignorance they were restrained in. As Lucifer can be translated from Greek as “Bringer of Dawn”, it is fitting to call the garden story the allegory of humanitys long night in the darkness of ignorance, and the “Bringer of Dawn” who signaled the impending rising of the light, and the banishing of the dark.
Any wonder why Yahweh got mad? Just like our own tyrannical governments of this day and age, an informed and educated people were/are this entities worst enemy. Lucifer broke Yahwehs monopoly/dominance over and control of information.
But instead of recognizing this, the vast majority believes Lucifer is a demon, and some deluded ones even worship him as such.
Its interesting to look at how the same tactics of deception are still in use today, and that indeed nothing much has changed in evils play book of covering up the truth. Blatant lies, propaganda, information control and the obfuscation of the truth by mixing it with disinformation, all tactics currently in heavy use in the tyrannical government regimes around the globe, including all of the West, have their methods rooted in ancient times.
They would have you believe black is white, up is down, and 2+2=5; for millennia this has been the case, and it has been successful, and only very recently is this being challenged by people in any significant numbers.
it depends on if you take the garden of eden story literal or symbolic.. not all sects of Judaism take it literal.. Judaism has denominations like Christianity too.. taking the biblical garden story literal is like trying to eat your cake and have it...

Christians might claim they worship Jesus, not Yahweh. Perhaps they do, but why do they worship someone who clearly did not seek the peoples worship, nor wanted to be anyones leader? It is clear Jesus wanted one thing: not worship, but for the people to emulate his behavior, to be LIKE him, not to think him a god and beg him for free stuff. Thats the OLD way, which he came to uproot. He called us his friends and siblings, NOT his minions and serfs.
Unfortunately, it hasnt been uprooted that well… instead of the people thinking for themselves about his words, they depend on an authority, controlled by the same evil that would or does have them all worshiping a clearly genocidal maniac, to read the words, interpret them, and then spoon feed them the meaning.

Jesus didn't come to tell us to worship him so we can get that Job or car or contract.. he came to give us a commandment to follow.. which was love.. let me summarise... are there some awkward things in the OT?? many... looking at the life of Jesus it seems he came to represent another God than that of the OT.. or... did he??... i don't know.. for someone who didn't come to abolish the 10 commandments but did make the law of moses, the very spokesman of God to the Israelites(yes.. the very person who allegedly communed one on one with God.. and gave the commandments in God's name{not the 10}.. ) ineffective.. for him to say Moses still stands against them to accuse them.. it makes you wonder what the hell is going on.. thats why teensway once said something about Jesus being the opposer of Jehovah.. but yet his name means “Yahweh saves"... at times one would wonder why Elijah would feel not so powerful after killing prophets of baal and then run from Jezebel if his God is so much in love with killing .. it will leave you with the following options

* Jesus came in the name of Jehovah but then.. the people of old weren't really doing what this God wanted.. if they were, why then send Jesus?

* Jesus came to represent another God.. but it would be funny considering Yahshua means Yah saves.

* there is more to moses than we were told to believe

* there is a hell lot of information missing

the view if Jehovah being “the satan" like a main adversary etc is more of a Lazy position... you've asked me this and we've debated it countless times and i still end up with the same conclusion

WE HAVE MISSED SOMETHING!!!!!!!

. why would the same God loving bloodshed and war now send someone(yahshua) to preach peace not war.. love and not fear.. unity and not bloodshed.. if it adds up to you, it doesn't to me.. if this war loving God wanted control, he wouldn't send someone to tell people how to love their neighbours.. he'd send someone to teach them how to kill and cause more wars.. it doesn't add up..

with the information so far, its highly unlikely and too far from it to conclude that the Judeochristian God is “the Satan"... if you analyse the points well.. you'll get my point... also considering its just a title.. not much of an entity.. people who worship satan as an entity don't take the name/meaning of satan to be “adversary" but “bringer of Knowledge/power" or something like that

ending disclaimer: I'm not supporting or justifying any unjust killing in the OT.. in fact, i detest it.. but looking through some stories.. it would be lazy to just arrive at the conclusion of the article.. to me. we missed something.. lets not be in too much of a hurry to fill in the gaps without proper info
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 7:43am On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

so you decided to do some research.. I'm guessing your search topic was either “Yahweh is Satan” or “is Yahweh satan"... ok ... let us continue... one reason why the statement alone is invalid.. is because satan is a term meaning adversary.. so how can Jehovah just be “adversary"... adversary to who and of whom.. let me take the article bit by bit
disclaimer: I'm not attempting to explain or justify the old testament

this is funny because the people of the OT did not believe in hell... the doctrine of eternal torment is a Christian doctrine fueled by st Augustine.. talk with an Adventist on hell

as much as i highly dislike the killings of the OT... people who bring this up are trying to eat their cake and have it and are generally of the premise that Jehovah is not the supreme God... therefore, he has no right to flood the world or destroy sodom and Gomorrah etc.. the stance of the writers of the Torah was that Jehovah is the supreme God so therefore.. he can do whatever he wants with his creation.. if they disobey him, he can wipe them off.. this is only said to be true if you are of the same premise of the Torah writers that Jehovah is the creator.. we all agree to an extent that you have the right to do your will to your creation.. if you are of another premise(which most sceptics are) then there is a disagreement.. as for commanding cities to be wiped out by the Jews, there are rumors surrounding it and I'm not defending it.. the dead sea scrolls give more info on the happenings but indeed we've not heard the second side.. so I'm silent on that for lack of information... note.. i still do not condone the act of sending humans to kill humans.. it clearly goes against the “thou shall not kill" commandment.. except when killing in self defense, commanding others to just “kill" their fellow humans is a bit too contradictory

where the writer missed it was where he said Lucifer is an entity trying to overthrow God.. nah nah nah.. that view was developed by the Christians... we are talking about the OT here.. the Torah.. where they did not believe in any balance of good and evil or God and devil.. in fact.. they believed that the “devil" is just an angel used to test humans.. look up the Jewish view of Satan..

it depends on if you take the garden of eden story literal or symbolic.. not all sects of Judaism take it literal.. Judaism has denominations like Christianity too.. taking the biblical garden story literal is like trying to eat your cake and have it...

Jesus didn't come to tell us to worship him so we can get that Job or car or contract.. he came to give us a commandment to follow.. which was love.. let me summarise... are there some awkward things in the OT?? many... looking at the life of Jesus it seems he came to represent another God than that of the OT.. or... did he??... i don't know.. for someone who didn't come to abolish the 10 commandments but did make the law of moses, the very spokesman of God to the Israelites(yes.. the very person who allegedly communed one on one with God.. and gave the commandments in God's name{not the 10}.. ) ineffective.. for him to say Moses still stands against them to accuse them.. it makes you wonder what the hell is going on.. thats why teensway once said something about Jesus being the opposer of Jehovah.. but yet his name means “Yahweh saves"... at times one would wonder why Elijah would feel not so powerful after killing prophets of baal and then run from Jezebel if his God is so much in love with killing .. it will leave you with the following options

* Jesus came in the name of Jehovah but then.. the people of old weren't really doing what this God wanted.. if they were, why then send Jesus?

* Jesus came to represent another God.. but it would be funny considering Yahshua means Yah saves.

* there is more to moses than we were told to believe

* there is a hell lot of information missing

the view if Jehovah being “the satan" like a main adversary etc is more of a Lazy position... you've asked me this and we've debated it countless times and i still end up with the same conclusion

WE HAVE MISSED SOMETHING!!!!!!!

. why would the same God loving bloodshed and war now send someone(yahshua) to preach peace not war.. love and not fear.. unity and not bloodshed.. if it adds up to you, it doesn't to me.. if this war loving God wanted control, he wouldn't send someone to tell people how to love their neighbours.. he'd send someone to teach them how to kill and cause more wars.. it doesn't add up..

with the information so far, its highly unlikely and too far from it to conclude that the Judeochristian God is “the Satan"... if you analyse the points well.. you'll get my point... also considering its just a title.. not much of an entity.. people who worship satan as an entity don't take the name/meaning of satan to be “adversary" but “bringer of Knowledge/power" or something like that

ending disclaimer: I'm not supporting or justifying any unjust killing in the OT.. in fact, i detest it.. but looking through some stories.. it would be lazy to just arrive at the conclusion of the article.. to me. we missed something.. lets not be in too much of a hurry to fill in the gaps without proper info
The same way you are criticizing this wonderful research website is the same way I have Ben criticizing all research websites I have ever seen, because none of them agree 100% with one another. Pls give me five research websites you have and let me check if they all said the same thing. Thanks.

Concerning Yahweh being Satan, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, back many millions of years ago, he was called Adversary because of his opposition and intolerance to his brothers and to the homos(anakims, nephilims and rephaims) in those days.

Please I'm waiting for the research websites, thanks.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
The same way you are criticizing this wonderful research website is the same way I have Ben criticizing all research websites I have ever seen, because none of them agree 100% with one another.
I'm not criticizing it blindly... i posted it here to analyse it.. there were obvious flops in the article which i pointed out.. it's called analysing a point.. i posted my analysis here for a reason.. so that people with contrary points can bring them up.. then we'll compare.. analyse both sides.. i analyse yours.. you analyse mine.. if we can drop our ego... we would both learn something.. did i defend the killings?? no.. i simply said that the position of Jehovah being satan seems to be a lazy hasty generalisation.. there is some serious info we missed.. that's still missing.. if you go over my points, you'll see my view.. i agree that manu things that happened in the OT are somewhat outrageous.. but there are other factors I've listed that to me, are too glaring to be ignored

Pls give me five research websites you have and let me check if they all said the same thing. Thanks.
already gave you steps before na

Concerning Yahweh being Satan, according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, back many millions of years ago, he was called Adversary because of his opposition and intolerance to his brothers and to the homos(anakims, nephilims and rephaims) in those days.
first point bro
1. there is no historical or scientific(yes.. the whole science of reverad) evidence that showed that any civilization existed that worshiped the Judeochristian God millions of years ago.. i already gave you links on this before.. that if(it was very low probability) the neanderthal people(assuming they existed) had any religion, it was animalism.. like i said.. low probability.. very low for animalism.. talkless of abrahamic worship.. it's impossible.. so please stop running back to doctufos .. lets for once use history..
2.there were no nephilims in those days.. because even the Sumerians in their creation story tall of the mating between humans and angels somewhat 7000 years ago.. not millions
3. the very gods you're linking together as “brothers" have never been linked together.. they have their individual creation stories and all are independent of each other.. in Egyptian mythology there are tons of Gods considered to be the “gods of creation" with different stories and non mentioning the rest as brothers.. the whole brother something is trying to eat your cake and have it
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 10:56am On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

I'm not criticizing it blindly... i posted it here to analyse it.. there were obvious flops in the article which i pointed out.. it's called analysing a point.. i posted my analysis here for a reason.. so that people with contrary points can bring them up.. then we'll compare.. analyse both sides.. i analyse yours.. you analyse mine.. if we can drop our ego... we would both learn something.. did i defend the killings?? no.. i simply said that the position of Jehovah being satan seems to be a lazy hasty generalisation.. there is some serious info we missed.. that's still missing.. if you go over my points, you'll see my view.. i agree that manu things that happened in the OT are somewhat outrageous.. but there are other factors I've listed that to me, are too glaring to be ignored

already gave you steps before na

first point bro
1. there is no historical or scientific(yes.. the whole science of reverad) evidence that showed that any civilization existed that worshiped the Judeochristian God millions of years ago.. i already gave you links on this before.. that if(it was very low probability) the neanderthal people(assuming they existed) had any religion, it was animalism.. like i said.. low probability.. very low for animalism.. talkless of abrahamic worship.. it's impossible.. so please stop running back to doctufos .. lets for once use history..
2.there were no nephilims in those days.. because even the Sumerians in their creation story tall of the mating between humans and angels somewhat 7000 years ago.. not millions
3. the very gods you're linking together as “brothers" have never been linked together.. they have their individual creation stories and all are independent of each other.. in Egyptian mythology there are tons of Gods considered to be the “gods of creation" with different stories and non mentioning the rest as brothers.. the whole brother something is trying to eat your cake and have it

1. There is no historical evidence because the evidences were lost and I Otem have been chosen to bring them back. Or where else do you want to see or read of the events of billions of years back from except from a spiritual but true person?

2. How many times will I tell you that the stories you have read in all religious books are mere adulterated stories of events which actually happened millions of years back? Back from 200,000 years ago till the present days, no god, nephilim or analies have physically stepped into this physical world. They use their words(the words of the gods) to make it look as if they actually exist within the radius of 7,000-2000years ago. That's why I laugh at the ignorance of Christians who actually think that Jesus came to the world bodily 2000years ago. It is all the adulterated story of Faulkin and other gods who were bodily in the world millions of years back.

3. How many times will I tell you that all these gods were trying to form a false reality? They all gave their stories to an homo sapien through revelations that those homo sapiens should write them as God Almighty. They all tried by all means to make it look as if they didn't have rivals, but the truth is that they are rivals to one another. Yahweh knows his brothers and his brothers know him. Enki knows his brothers and his brothers know him. They can all bear me witness before God and nature that Atum their brother is revealing the truth to me.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:

1. There is no historical evidence because the evidences were lost and I Otem have been chosen to bring them back. Or where else do you want to see or read of the events of billions of years back from except from a spiritual but true person?
Anyone can claim to bring back any scroll.. Go and read my post again.. I didn't state there was no information.. Read it again.. Historical evidences are contrary to your claim.. Contrary not absent
2. How many times will I tell you that the stories you have read in all religious books are mere adulterated stories of events which actually happened millions of years back? Back from 200,000 years ago till the present days, no god, nephilim or analies have physically stepped into this physical world. They use their words(the words of the gods) to make it look as if they actually exist within the radius of 7,000-2000years ago. That's why I laugh at the ignorance of Christians who actually think that Jesus came to the world bodily 2000years ago. It is all the adulterated story of Faulkin and other gods who were bodily in the world millions of years back.
Real funny... Coincidentally ALL stories from all religions are adulterated while the one you have is the only true one... Do you even know how that sounds??... You really need to change this your mindset and start seeing the bigger picture.. Maybe you should take a trip down archeology... And see how they date things to NOT 200MILLOON YEARS AGO.. In as much as you want to prove that certain things in some of the holy books happened millions of yeard ago, history strongly disagrees with you.. You still don't believe Jesus existed right?? Why not try a little google... You can avoid Christian websites as well.. I'll be waiting..

3. How many times will I tell you that all these gods were trying to form a false reality? They all gave their stories to an homo sapien through revelations that those homo sapiens should write them as God Almighty. They all tried by all means to make it look as if they didn't have rivals, but the truth is that they are rivals to one another. Yahweh knows his brothers and his brothers know him. Enki knows his brothers and his brothers know him. They can all bear me witness before God and nature that Atum their brother is revealing the truth to me.

Yeah... The so called atum also said he created the world through sexual perversion... Cmon man.. You're trying to play mouthpiece of the gods.. If they wanted people to view them as the supreme being, then its because they probably didn't have rivals... Most of these gods were far away.. Shiva Odin etc.. What's funny is that you've not read the scriptures attributed to these gods before making conclusions... all gods suddenly wanted to create a false reality while yours just turned out to be true... I could say now that rah communicated with me and told me that reverad is his son blah blah blah.. Anybody can make such claim.. Its funny how the works of the previous otem didn't survive.. Ok.. Let me approach this from an atheistic standpoint.. You can't prove that any god is the son of any other god just by quoting a recently written letter.. And no.. You cannot prove that these are ancient scrolls being revealed to you.. We could quote from different books claiming this god is supreme etc.. But apart from written texts we have nothing.. Its too much of a coincidence that the doctufos mentioned the names of gods already known... That could be easily seen on google.. No you can't claim nature.. These individual gods claimed nature.. Basically... Tossing our books aside, we can't prove who is father and son... We need more than just letters if we are gonna prove anything.. By the way, I'm waiting for your research results on Jesus
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 12:33pm On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Real funny... Coincidentally ALL stories from all religions are adulterated while the one you have is the only true one... Do you even know how that sounds??... You really need to change this your mindset and start seeing the bigger picture.. Maybe you should take a trip down archeology... And see how they date things to NOT 200MILLOON YEARS AGO.. In as much as you want to prove that certain things in some of the holy books happened millions of yeard ago, history strongly disagrees with you.. You still don't believe Jesus existed right?? Why not try a little google... You can avoid Christian websites as well.. I'll be waiting..
Religious books are after worshipping a god, but the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is a record book revealing only the truth. Once again, stories from religious books are adulterated to favour the god of such religion. But the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, an irreligious book is here to tell the truth of the whole matter.

.:

Yeah... The so called atum also said he created the world through sexual perversion... Cmon man.. You're trying to play mouthpiece of the gods.. If they wanted people to view them as the supreme being, then its because they probably didn't have rivals... Most of these gods were far away.. Shiva Odin etc.. What's funny is that you've not read the scriptures attributed to these gods before making conclusions... all gods suddenly wanted to create a false reality while yours just turned out to be true... I could say now that rah communicated with me and told me that reverad is his son blah blah blah.. Anybody can make such claim.. Its funny how the works of the previous otem didn't survive.. Ok.. Let me approach this from an atheistic standpoint.. You can't prove that any god is the son of any other god just by quoting a recently written letter.. And no.. You cannot prove that these are ancient scrolls being revealed to you.. We could quote from different books claiming this god is supreme etc.. But apart from written texts we have nothing.. Its too much of a coincidence that the doctufos mentioned the names of gods already known... That could be easily seen on google.. No you can't claim nature.. These individual gods claimed nature.. Basically... Tossing our books aside, we can't prove who is father and son... We need more than just letters if we are gonna prove anything.. By the way, I'm waiting for your research results on Jesus
The homos wrote what Atum didn't do, that's the reason why he has sent me to reveal the true history of everything. Atum himself was surprised when he returned from making findings millions of years back and discovered that human beings back then have written many stories concerning what he did not do. I will show you the passage in the DOCTUFOS OF truth.

God the Universe is so mature that everyone would know sooner or later that there is indeed a higher consciousness in him. The maturity of God the Universe makes the immaturity of Yahweh and His other children appear as foolishness and vanity. Yahweh cannot come to 1/100000000000000000000000000 of the power of God his creator. Impossible!

DOCTUFOS: Tabioth 18:1-16

1. Now Earthus said to Eartum, the homos of the world has written many things. Both what they know and what they did not know. Then Earthus gave Eartum some scrolls and tablets, saying, take them and see what many scribes has written. 2. Then Eartum read many of the things which were written. And Eartum said, why did Moussa sting his homos with snakes? And why does he transform his rod to a snake also? 3. And with the large snake which he hung on the tree did he perform the ritual of healing after stinging his people with the snakes. Then Earthus said, the craftiness of the snakes are the symbols of the wisdom of Faulkin, the god of Moussa. 4. For Faulkin led Yacob to Salem with craftiness and like a snake did he shed his skin, taking on the appearance of Yeshua. And like the Negre god of craftiness did Yeshua lead his people. 5. And he inflicted them with diseases and pains in form of little snakes. And then he cured their diseases and pains in form of the larger snake. So is the craftiness of Yeshua, who appears gentle to those who worship him, but his craftiness is like that of a poisonous snake. 6. Which of the snakes is as crafty as Faulkin? And which magia is as much as that of the rod of Moussa which is a snake? Even the snake of Ephradite is not as crafty as Faulkin who taught Yacob much craftiness. 7. And Eartum said, he who does not worship a snake cannot be stung by the snake itself. For when the Yacobites worship Yeshua, the first snake, they were stung by the snakes. 8. And the snake of Yeshua was hanged on the tree to take away the pains which he inflicted on them. Now Earthus, it is better for you to declare to the people that they should not follow after any god. Because by so doing, they shall be free from the punishments of any god. 9. Now also, Eartum did see a scroll which was written when Nymphidis came out of the ocean after a thousand years. And he who wrote it said that it was Eartum who came out of the water. 10. And Eartum said, the confusion of the world is set, for Nymphidis is determined to make the world believe in lies and deceptions. Why did he tell he who saw him that he was me? 11. Now O Earthus, tell the homos across the world that they should not worship any god. For it is even better to worship nature than to worship any of the gods, because nature is God because God is in it. 12. When Earthus heard it, she said, I shall do what you have said, but I fear that the homos shall resume my worship which I do not command. For all the homos love to worship he who teaches them, taking him as God. 13. For the same way Athrahash was worshipped when he taught them morals and the same way Krish was worshipped in Hindi, so shall the homos worship me if I teach them what is right. 14. Now Eartum said, this is the reason why I distanced myself from the earth; for I know that the world would not be developed as I wished if I remain on it to show myself to them; for they shall sit around me to worship me, depending on my own mind while they neglect their own brains and do nothing. 15. Is this not why Egypt has become developed more than many other kingdoms? For when Ra was with them, they neglected all things and worshipped Ra, but when Ra left them, they began to make findings. 16. So shall it be for the homos who shall neglect the gods and make findings directly, exploiting the potentials of their own heads, which is the seat of God.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Religious books are after worshipping a god, but the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is a record book revealing only the truth. Once again, stories from religious books are adulterated to favour the god of such religion. But the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH, an irreligious book is here to tell the truth of the whole matter.
the doctufos talks about other gods.. mentioned them.. gave attributes.. locations etc.. because the writer of the doctufos knows what google is!!... there is nothing.. i mean.. literally nothing that the doctufos has to offer that hasn't been stated in another book.. its just a case of “dont buy from that guy.. buy from me",situation.. is it freedom of mind, spiritual advancement? freedom of the mind, love, tolerance, science, demonology, being gods?? there are books covering these aspects.. there were sects from different religions all over the world covering these aspects..

The homos wrote what Atum didn't do, that's the reason why he has sent me to reveal the true history of everything. Atum himself was surprised when he returned from making findings millions of years back and discovered that human beings back then have written many stories concerning what he did not do. I will show you the passage in the DOCTUFOS OF truth.

God the Universe is so mature that everyone would know sooner or later that there is indeed a higher consciousness in him. The maturity of God the Universe makes the immaturity of Yahweh and His other children appears as foolishness and vanity. Yahweh cannot comedy to 1/100000000000000000000000000 of the power of God his creator. Impossible!

i get your point.. but this God the universe you speak of.. has been claimed by many gods.. it goes more than just bringing up a name and attributing all gods as sons of the reverad.... so atum couldn't tell any of his worshippers the truth? they forced him against his will?? cmon man... lets just leave this talk.. because everything you claim to use to defend atum can be used to defend any other god.. i could say that Jehovah told me that he wasn't the one that was being referred to in the bible and that reverad used his name to cause havoc .. i could apply the same to Odin bro.. in my opinion, lets drop the argument.. enough pointless back and forth for one day.. I'm ready to take up the Jesus existence challenge tho.. if you research on it.. mention me when you post your findings... cheers
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 1:50pm On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

the doctufos talks about other gods.. mentioned them.. gave attributes.. locations etc.. because the writer of the doctufos knows what google is!!... there is nothing.. i mean.. literally nothing that the doctufos has to offer that hasn't been stated in another book.. its just a case of “dont buy from that guy.. buy from me",situation.. is it freedom of mind, spiritual advancement? freedom of the mind, love, tolerance, science, demonology, being gods?? there are books covering these aspects.. there were sects from different religions all over the world covering these aspects..
Yes, there are books talking about one thing or the other, but the availability of books isn't a licence to stopping one more BOOK from being revealed. And the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is here as it has been predestined in the mind of God Almighty before the creation of these physical Universe and no bad god, neither Yahweh or Allah or Enlil or Moloch can stop it.

Wilgrea7:
i get your point.. but this God the universe you speak of.. has been claimed by many gods.. it goes more than just bringing up a name and attributing all gods as sons of the reverad.... so atum couldn't tell any of his worshippers the truth? they forced him against his will?? cmon man... lets just leave this talk.. because everything you claim to use to defend atum can be used to defend any other god.. i could say that Jehovah told me that he wasn't the one that was being referred to in the bible and that reverad used his name to cause havoc .. i could apply the same to Odin bro.. in my opinion, lets drop the argument.. enough pointless back and forth for one day.. I'm ready to take up the Jesus existence challenge tho.. if you research on it.. mention me when you post your findings... cheers
We are in a free world bro. If you have revelations that the Bible was telling a lie against Jehovah, you are highly welcome because it will even make it faster for people to lose their belief in the evil book called the Bible. I would be very glad if you can actually get revelations to see that the Bible was telling lies against Jehovah. grin

Lastly, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH is not the first revelation and will not be the last revelation to be written down in human timeline. It is only more of a bridge to the future and not actually the end to knowledge because knowledge is dynamic and not static. Read the conversation of Otem Erectus with Anoni below:

DOCTUFOS: Anoni 3:8-21

8. But I have come to turn those philosophies to soot and bring the philosophy of truth upon the world.
9. But as I have said, knowledge is dynamic, therefore let no one condemn the philosophies of the past wise people; for in their own days, they live by it and think that they are the best sorts of wisdom. But we, being wiser and with a better brain code, have the liberty to make our own rules and go by them.
[b]10. But I say again, knowledge is dynamic, therefore the homos of the future should not hesitate to bring about change to their own world whenever they have observed that our own ideology is becoming too archaic for them to live by.
11. For when inventions are made and new things are developed, it called for a new way of reasoning for the people. For if you check the old books of histories and you hardly see the things which you have in your own time in them, this calls for the exhibition of the dynamism of God.
12. And when you exhibit these dynamism, do not think in your mind that you are doing evil by changing the philosophies of the past to that which is befitting your own time.
13. For there are some whom I call philosophobia, for they fear when the philosophy of the world is changing from a less useful one to a more useful one.
14. For the age of Pisces has changed to the age of Aquarius, which is the age of light.
15. Now this is the fear of the worshipper of any god whom they have assumed as God Almighty: they shall cry aloud and fear greatly when the philosophy of their own god is being reduced to a shadow by the more illuminating philosophies of other gods.
16. And they shall think that the earth shall come to an end. But hundreds and thousands of years shall pass by yet the world shall remain as it is. For the moon shall not become blood, neither shall the sun become dark.[/b]
17. Now Anoni said again, do you not seem amazed that I, being just seven years of age, speak with you deep things? And Otem laughed and said, I am not amazed, Anoni, for this age in which I am into, even six years of age here in Aferk are now asking, who created God?
18. And if a child is singing religious songs in a classroom of learning, another child shall arise and say, do not disturb our ears, because this is not a church. And if you tell children that they shall go to hell fire after death, they shall ask you how do you know this? And if you tell them that some people in the past wrote it so, they shall ask you, how did they know it?.
19. And if you tell them that God told them so, they shall ask you, were you there when God told them so? And if you tell them that you were not there, they shall say, why do you then say that God told them so when you were not there?
20. So is our world now, O Anoni. For the children of these days are very enlightened and more knowledgeable, especially those whose parents are not religious. For they taught their children to figure out who made the Universe by themselves, rather than accepting religious stories from here and there.
21. And such critical thinking by the children at a very young age did bring about change in their brains, O Anoni.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
Read the conversation of Otem Erectus with Anoni below:

believe me.. the Judeochristian God couldn't care less about the doctufos.. if He didn't stop other religions he definitely wouldn't stop yours bro.. I've come to understand there's way more to the Judeochristian God than what is in any of the holy books.. I'm just trying to stop you from making that mistake.. cheers
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 6:35pm On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

believe me.. the Judeochristian God couldn't care less about the doctufos.. if He didn't stop other religions he definitely wouldn't stop yours bro.. I've come to understand there's way more to the Judeochristian God than what is in any of the holy books.. I'm just trying to stop you from making that mistake.. cheers

LOL, you didn't talk about how Enlil and Moloch couldn't stop other religion, you are talking about how Yahweh alone. FYI, religion is about worshipping a god while the DOCTUFUS OF TRUTH is only for you to know the history of the Universe. It isn't for you to be religious. If it is mistake I am making, guy, this mistake has really worked for me, removing my nightmares, getting me job 1000% more than my previous job, curing all my ailments, helping me to have enough to provide for some of the needs of others rather than for the need of the pot-bellied pastors. etc. . I love this mistake die grin
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by Wilgrea7(m): 9:28pm On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
LOL, you didn't talk about how Enlil and Moloch couldn't stop other religion,
no reason in particular

you are talking about how Yahweh alone. FYI, religion is about worshipping a god while the DOCTUFUS OF TRUTH is only for you to know the history of the Universe. It isn't for you to be religious
if its for history then I'm afraid its doing a really bad job historically... but basically, different religions have different purposes.. not all are about worshipping a god.. take Buddhism for example

If it is mistake I am making, guy, this mistake has really worked for me, removing my nightmares, getting me job 1000% more than my previous job, curing all my ailments, helping me to have enough to provide for some of the needs of others rather than for the need of the pot-bellied pastors. etc. . I love this mistake die grin

you got a job because you worked harder... your nightmares left because you stopped fearing them.. none of the benefits you listed are alien to Christianity.. so quit feeling that your life became better because you started calling a certain God names.. your life is better because you worked hard to make it so
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 10:04pm On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

you got a job because you worked harder... your nightmares left because you stopped fearing them.. none of the benefits you listed are alien to Christianity.. so quit feeling that your life became better because you started calling a certain God names.. your life is better because you worked hard to make it so

MY GUY I DIDN'T WORK HARDER BEFORE EVERYTHING FELL IN PLACE O. In fact, It was the lowest moment of my effort the good job came and everything about me became better. However, it is all about the fact that I discovered my mission and right position on earth. Nobody will discover his mission on earth and remain the same.
Re: Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present by OtemAtum: 10:08pm On May 16, 2017
Wilgrea7:

if its for history then I'm afraid its doing a really bad job historically... but basically, different religions have different purposes.. not all are about worshipping a god.. take Buddhism for example.
How many times will I tell you that the content of the DOCTUFOS you have seen so far are the histories of the time of the big bang to the time of the homo Erectus. Our own history of homo sapiens hasn't yet entered into it. That's when you can judge if it doesn't go with homo sapien history or not, not now when it is still not yet fully revealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The End Is Near. / Prayer For Nigeria! / What Is Human Nature? What Does The Bible Say About Human Nature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.