Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size (12721 Views)

Local Natural Herbs To Long And Big Joystick Size / Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Please I Need Help With My Joystick Size (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
shocked...... Im goin' to the Congo!!!! cheesy
To do what? cheesy
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
To do what? cheesy
er...ta taste the fruit grin I hear its specially sweet
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Whatever!

Size matters a lot!
is number 3 on that list true? undecided
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
er...ta taste the fruit grin I hear its specially sweet
Hmmmm... it's special but also dangerous,are you sure you can stand it?
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
RB007:
10 Countries with the largest penis

1. Congo – 7.1 inches – 17.93 cm
2. Ecuador – 6.9 inches – 17.77 cm
3. Ghana – 6.7 inches – 17.31 cm
4. Colombia – 6.7 inches – 17.03 cm
5. Venezuela – 6.7 inches- 17.03 cm
6. Lebanon – 6.6 inches – 16.82 cm
7. Cameroon – 6.5 inches – 16.67 cm
8. Bolivia – 6.5 inches – 16.51 cm
9. Hungary – 6.5 inches – 16.51 cm
10. Sudan – 6.4 inches -16.47 cm
No Nigeria
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Hmmmm... it's special but also dangerous,are you sure you can stand it?
I will see tongue bye I gotta go get my plane ticket.
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Whatever!

Size matters a lot!
it truly does undecided I don't know why every1 always claims its how its used
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I will see tongue bye I gotta go get my plane ticket.
Safe Journey cheesy

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
DESNAT:
is number 3 on that list true? undecided
No idea bro
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
That's what guys with small d!cks say to console themselves.
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
No idea bro
angry No try am again o. Haba Now Now, You wan familyZone me tongue
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
DESNAT:
angry No try am again o. Haba Now Now, You wan familyZone me tongue
But you've been a brother to me, I like you as my elder brothergrin
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
But you've been a brother to me, I like you as my elder brothergrin
I AFF die... cry

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by MadJay: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
Yeah it does have you tasted 19.5 inches before?
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by seunny4lif(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
cool cool cool
Now I know height doesn't matter
My bro is 5.4 Ft but he is 21Cm long
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
DESNAT:
I AFF die... cry
Chai my brother why naucrycry
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai my brother why naucrycry
Mogbe!

angry If I hear "B" from your mouth not to talk of brother...

Ah go piss sad

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
DESNAT:
Mogbe!

angry If I hear "B" from your mouth not to talk of brother...

Ah go piss sad
Chai my brother sorry best friend I'm sorry

I go piss tongue
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai my brother sorry best friend I'm sorry

I go piss tongue
2 zones at a time...only God can rescue me sha cheesy
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
DESNAT:
2 zones at a time...only God can rescue me sha cheesy
Your case is differentcheesy

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
This confirms one thing...

Big dïck = small brains = dumb

Small dïck = big brains = smart

Asians are usually very smart... do the Math...

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Urgh, I'm trying to imagine how a guy would use a pencil to satisfy a lady.

It's perfectly possible. Lubricate it & keep rubbing gently round & round the 1st one-third part of the vulva for a very long time cheesy

BTW, may be the sight of the big one fascinates u, in which case it's quite easy to excite u when it's inside. It has a lot to do with the imagination, u know tongue
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2017
obadizena:

It's perfectly possible. Lubricate it & keep rubbing gently round & round the 1st one-third part of the vulva for a very long time cheesy

BTW, may be the sight of the big one fascinates u, in which case it's quite easy to excite u when it's inside. It has a lot to do with the imagination, u know tongue
Lol. I'll pass
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol. I'll pass

It's all in the imagination.
In fact, there's an Hawaiian mushroom which when women inhale it's odour, induces instantaneous orgasm in them. Men, however, are repulsed by it's odour.

U're already aware of perfumes specifically made for women & the ones for men.
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Yewandequeen(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2017
obadizena:

In fact, there's an Hawaiian mushroom which when women inhale it's odour, induces instantaneous orgasm in them. Men, however, are repulsed by it's odour.

My encyclopedia sweetheart. I c u
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Yewandequeen:

My encyclopedia sweetheart. I c u
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2017
obadizena:

You can't tell me size doesn't matter, my dear toothpick can't give a lady orgasm.
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You can't tell me size doesn't matter, my dear toothpick can't give a lady orgasm.

Toothpick?

Dee, you wicked o

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Toothpick?

Dee, you wicked o
He's saying its all about imagination. Imagine a guy doing it and all I have to do is, imagine the guy's stuff is big sad

I'll die of frustration.
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
He's saying its all about imagination. Imagine a guy doing it and all I have to do is, imagine the guy's stuff is big sad

I'll die of frustration.
Hehe, actually size does matter.

Expertise comes to play when it an average sized d!ck. By average, I mean d!ck in the neighborhood of 5inches.

So, you very on point
Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by makydebbie(f): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Hehe, actually size does matter.

Expertise comes to play when it an average sized d!ck. By average, I mean d!ck in the neighborhood of 5inches.

So, you very on point
Ofcos cool

Re: Top 10 Countries With Largest joystick Size by Yewandequeen(f): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
RB007:
lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed

Dont be sad, just be an encyclopedia and i will naturally like u cheesy

9 Sex Positions That'll Drive Her Crazy / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? / Trending Video Of Ghana TV Station Showing Sex Discussion