Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan (5771 Views)

Please Help Me With 100k Loan with interest For 6 Months / 100k Loan Needed To Pay 200k / plsss! help! I Need 100k Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
hello nairalanders, pls i need 100k as loan from the good people of nairaland.

after searching endlessly for loan sources without success, since most of the sources i came across requested for collateral and i don't have any, i finally decided to sell all my electronics and i was able to raise 140k but i still need 100k to do what i want to do.

there's is this finance company on marina, lagos that buys commercial buses for people who approach them for such although, they have different schemes but i want to go into transportation business.

how they do it is that you go to any motor dealer of your choice and get the price of the bus you wanted then approach them with the price, they would ask you to pay 20% of the price of the bus and they help you pay the balance. You are to pay just 24%/annum of the amount they help you pay for the bus. The payback process is simple and repayment time depends on your negotiation with them but the minimum for any amount is 1year so if you are able to negotiate properly, it can be extended.

so i have gone to price a 18 seater bus which is 1million and 20% of that is 200k but i have 140k cash at hand which means i still need 60k to make it 20% of 1million and 40k to do the paper work.

pls if God put it on your mind, do not hesitate to help, i'll pay back the 100k in 2months with interest as agreed.

thanks for your help and God bless.
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by ayomidej(f): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2009
Are you willing to pay up to 50% interest on 100K and payable in 2 months.
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by scorpa: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ayomidej

please, do u really provide loans ? I urgently need 50k which I'll pay back after 2wks. Let me know if you can help. I have a steady job, but I got an accommodation in October which took most of my money. I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by ayomidej(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
Am not a loan shark, if I provide 50K for you.

What are my interest, in 2 weeks I will collect 80K grin
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ ayomide,

thanks for the response.

let's make it 40% in 2 months, i.e if you lend me 100k, i'll pay 140 in 2 months.

my number +2347040687649
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by andry: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But GENERIALI FINANCE PROJECT. has made that difference in the lending industry.

GENERIALI FINANCE PROJECT. has been accredited by the lender's council to give out loans to local and international clients at 2.5% rate . We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need. Our Services Include the Following:-

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. GENERIALI FINANCE PROJECT. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan from: Kindly respond immediately to this email: jacksonloancompanies@googlemail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM { ONLINE FORM }
PERSONAL INFORMATION
First Name: ,
Last Name: ,
Contact Address: . ,
City/Zip Code: ,
country,
State ,
Have you applied for loan befor(yes or no),
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd): ,
LOAN INFORMATION ,
Amount Needed: ,
Loan Terms & Duration:,
Telephone: ,
Fax ,
Name Of Company: ,
Fax: ,
Best Regards
Mr Jackson Andry
Senior Project Finance In't Management
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by andry: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dear Sir/Madam,

Getting a legitimate loan have always been a huge problem To clients who have financial needs. The issue of credit and collateral are something that clients are always worried about when seeking a loan from a legitimate lender. But GENERIALI FINANCE PROJECT. has made that difference in the lending industry.

GENERIALI FINANCE PROJECT. has been accredited by the lender's council to give out loans to local and international clients at 2.5% rate . We have been given the privilege to meet your financial needs. The issue of credit shouldn't stop you from getting the loan that you need. Our Services Include the Following:-

*Investors Loans
*Debt Consolidation
*Second Mortgage
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
*International Loans

No social security and no credit check, 100% Guarantee. All you have to do is let us know exactly what you want and we will surely make your dream come true. GENERIALI FINANCE PROJECT. says YES when your banks say NO. Lastly, we fund small scale loan firm, intermediaries, small scale financial institutions for we have unlimited capital. For further details to go about procuring a loan from: Kindly respond immediately to this email: jacksonloancompanies@googlemail.com

LOAN APPLICATION FORM { ONLINE FORM }
PERSONAL INFORMATION
First Name: ,
Last Name: ,
Contact Address: . ,
City/Zip Code: ,
country,
State ,
Have you applied for loan befor(yes or no),
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd): ,
LOAN INFORMATION ,
Amount Needed: ,
Loan Terms & Duration:,
Telephone: ,
Fax ,
Name Of Company: ,
Fax: ,
Best Regards
Mr Jackson Andry
Senior Project Finance In't Management
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by tunde121oke: 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2011
i have 50k how much will you pay back
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by casxchange: 4:22pm On May 19, 2011
I need a loan of $1000 for an urgent business that will fetch a 200% profit in 4weeks. This loan is very urgent and i'll be pleased if i can get this loan in time without collateral.

I can share the profit 50-50 with anyone that's interested to give me the loan. this is my email if you want to get in touch. fxqueenthe1st@gmail.com
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by enehizena(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2011
This topic has two options:
1.i have an ebook that will guilde or teach you how to get a loan without collateral by yourself in nigeria.#3,000
2.i can get the loan for you from the company why you pay for my service.My service charge is #10,000.call 07089014575
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by lolooo: 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hello,

Are you in dire need of a loan,We are here to give you the answer you need to your financial problem.We offer loan at a very low and convenient interest rate 3%.Have.Contact us today while offer last and you shall have your loan withing three working days off application.While suffer in silence when there is hope here for loan solution ranging from $2,000 to $10,000,000.Interested persons should contact us via ecounitedhomeloanservice@gmail.com for more information.

Full Name,

Country,

Loan Amount,

Duration,

Phone Number,

Contact E-mail :ecounitedhomeloanservice@gmail.com

Mohammed
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by Elizadath: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2011
Hey; dem don come too. Na wa for this Loan peaple o. Tricks to get people info. Why people so cruel? Dis people are devilish. No one shld send dem any details.
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by macpreneur: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
Check out hot cake December businesses for this year end you can do on your own
http://naijapreneurs./2011/12/06/yuletide-green-businesses/
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by Bhonuel: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hello, I can provide you with the cash (if you still need it) with no interest (PLEASE DON'T CELEBRATE YET), in return you will introduce me the company (That's they're reputable and if i reach a business deal with them). I will rather get my money back from the company instead of you, with no interest.

Email me at: e.g.nuel@gmail.com
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by Moneyline(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Get loan between #300- 500,000 after 6 months of paying #6900. Call.07059128544
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by favouredwr(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ayomidej, i need a loan from you. I want you to contact me immediately. My account is N1OO,000 and i will pay in 3 months. Contact me here 07044825409.
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by dammylarey(m): 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
send a mail to itouchglobalintech@gmail.com to grab a copy of platinum guide to loan without collateral and other places to secure free loan
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by ajadek(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2011
@andry ur mail is droping.where is ur office.
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by digi101(m): 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
A real gathering of who is who i see,

Desperado's, Conmen/Women and Gullible simpletons!

Very soon someone will start crying on nairaland after getting what they bargained for
Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by wholachy: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Are you a salary earner?
Do you work and live in Lagos?

If the answers to the above is yes!
Here's great news for you.

WholachyPay gives loans to salary earners within Lagos without collateral nor guarantor.
No prior account opening nor savings.

You don't even have to stress yourself down to the office for processing as every everything can be done online via our website, email or Watsapp.
Now isn't that fantastic?

Wait no further, Visit our website to apply online @www.wholachypay.com. You can also call or Watsapp on 08084616992 or 08062227821..
Email: info@wholachypay.com

Getting Loans has never been this easy!

Re: Plssss! Help!: I Need 100k Loan by WorkTheTalk(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Getting a loan facility here has always been a difficult task, especially in this lock down. Whatever capital you can lay your hands on, I advise you start with something small and build it up to the big amount to invest in the big investment. Investment is in phases.
Always think big, but start small.

For those of you who are just starting out on online affiliate marketing, this software is for you:
BIG TICKET COMMISSIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgZC83TgtE

Get The Software Today To Access The Following Bonuses:
~ WP Web Transformer
~ WooCommerce E-Store Builder
~ Site Analyser
~ Site Clone Machine
~ Facebook Photo Contest App
~ LinkedIn Auto Post Machine
~ iGram Machine
~ Viral Soci Sharer & Locker
~ Facebook Auto Reply & Bulk Private Message Sender

(1) (Reply)

Plain And Pattern English Wear / Crowdsurf Account Needed / How Do I Replace A Missing Form Co7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.