Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins (45903 Views)

Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says / TB Joshua EXPOSES Ghanaian Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Molest Virgin Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by metronaija: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
A shocking video about Ghana’s ‘trokosi system’ released last week by Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua’s YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ has gone viral.
The clip, titled ‘The Most SHOCKING Confession You May Ever Hear’, chronicles the heart-breaking ordeal of Mary Nenyo from Ghana’s Volta region and has raked up over 130,000 views in just a few days.

Emmanuel TV describes the 66-minute clip as “a bone-chillingly brutal tale of physical, mental, spiritual and sexual slavery that will move even the stoniest of hearts to tears.”

Speaking at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, Mary narrated how her family gave her as a “virgin sacrifice” to Korle Shrine in order to “atone for the sin” of her great-great-grandfather which was said to be behind the curse of premature deaths occurring in the family.

“They took me to the riverside and initiated me on a journey of no return… I was then introduced to an old priest as my husband,” she recounted, explaining that all this happened in her tender infancy.

The elderly fetish priest would sexually satisfy himself with Mary at whim along with the other 500 maidens forcefully ‘imprisoned’ in the shrine.

“The priest would just point at you. He could call us chicken, goat or cow – because we were cows to him – then, he would sleep with us just like that,” she tearfully described.

Her duties included preparing ‘charms’ for people seeking protection at the shrine and beseeching the gods that more sin be committed so more innocent virgins could be entrapped into the vicious cycle.

As Mary grew older, she broke protocol by taking ventures outside the shrine’s confines, one day being spotted naked by a group of foreign tourists who took her picture.

Six months later, her ‘freedom’ was procured by the foreigners in conjunction with an NGO called ‘International Needs’, leading to the release of the 500 young girls who were in ritual servitude at the shrine.

However, physical liberation did not stop Mary from a living a life of spiritual slavery. Unable to trace her real family, Mary moved to 11 different locations but continued to experience “a series of rejection, maltreatment and abuse”.

Men had an unnerving sexual attraction for her and exploited her innocence at will. “The demons would enter the men and make them sleep with me,” she stated, adding that each promiscuous encounter was followed by dismissal and hatred from the men involved.

Plagued by terrible nightmares of snakes and increasing mental instability, Mary eventually found herself begging on the streets for survival at Madina Market in Accra. There, she finally met a ‘Good Samaritan’ and narrated her sordid story to her.

“She said that the only person would could deliver me from all those demons was Prophet T.B. Joshua,” Mary explained, adding that the lady fully paid for her journey from Ghana to The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

After Mary was ‘delivered’ from the “demons that held her in bondage”, she stayed in the church for several weeks. “Before, I never knew I was a normal human being,” she testified, stating that she could sleep peacefully for the first time in her life after prayer.

T.B. Joshua used his influence and resources to locate Mary’s long-lost mother, who was residing in Ivory Coast, and brought her to Nigeria to meet with her daughter in an emotional reconciliation.

The SCOAN additionally gave $1,500 to Mary to start her life afresh. “I have seen powers upon powers but there is a power beyond powers – the God who used Prophet T.B. Joshua to liberate me from darkness,” the former slave concluded.

The video evoked a storm of reactions, with several of Joshua’s foreign supporters calling on the Ghanaian government to take urgent steps to address the “inhumane treatment” still being experienced by victims of the Trokosi system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPY5evt3qU

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/tb-joshua-exposes-ghanaian-shrine-where.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by stefanweeks: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2017
bloody

FTC once again

Am grabbing it by the p*ssy

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Xtianvic(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Booked
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Obascoetubi: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
when will tb joshua expose himself?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by lalasticlala(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2017
I can't stop laughing. This lady could make a good Nollywood actress.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by veekid(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2017
The guy above me has said it all

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by yorhmienerd(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2017
All this TB Joshua Fabricated Testimony sef undecided

Wonders!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by favourmic(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Is alive amen x2
Jesus is alive
For ever is alive amen

Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by mazizitonene(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2017

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by yeyeboi(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2017
Okok
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Micah360(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2017
OMG..
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by MrGreenMavro: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2017
angry angry

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?
Okay please say hello to them for me.I just want to tell them TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Acebar(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Even if this man raises a dead man I no go still believe his miracles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by darfay: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
How e take know am
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2017
TB Joshua and controversies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by nwabobo: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
WaZoBia2015:
Wonders they say, shall never end.

Meanwhile,

Operation zero recession.

Please check my signature and see ways to run away from recession

Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44 check this guy's signature and slap him a life ban. He's a ponzi fraudster.
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by eazysally: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
omooooo this mr ibu mouth no be hear oooooo laf wan kill me.....where u get this video from

mazizitonene:

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by voicelez: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
At the last day we will know the real men of God. Don't be quick to judge
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Originality007: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2017
shocked
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by iambabaG: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2017
All these yahoo boy pastors
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by nNEOo(m): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2017
Le me com back andread
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Eastwest: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2017
zombies
Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by luvlife007: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2017
Na wah

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by emmanuel596(m): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Udonmeanit

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by NoBetterNigeria: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Kosy79(f): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Until u are righteous and a holy saint.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Exposes Shrine Where Elderly 'priests' Enslave, Sleep With Virgins by Kosy79(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
Obascoetubi:
Until u are righteous and a holy saint. Kettle calling pot black.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House On The Rock: Why Our Pastor Mounted Pulpit With AK-47 / Man Denounces Christianity, Accepts Ijaw Deity Worship In Bayelsa(Pix) / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.