Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures (18342 Views)

Donald Trump's UK Visit: Security To Gulp £18m / Fiona Onasanya Disgraced, Loses Seat After Recall Petition In The United Kingdom / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 560,000 Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by mykeljosef: 11:27am On Jan 30, 2017
who dem epp

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Saintp(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Brit's and hypocrisy, always doing as if they care for humanity. Are they not the same people who voted to leave the EU because they were promised that Britain will secure thier borders and get tough on immigration? Didn't they use pictures of Syrian refugees trying to cross over to the UK as campaign to leave the EU?

They started all these problems cos their exit from the EU energised the hardliners in America and Trump capitalized on it. They should go and sit down, they are not different from Trump.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
enigma2007:

It means he will not get invited to the UK by the govt or monarchy.
well, that's odd. I wonder what sparked this reaction to begin with. Perhaps one should read up on it.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by MhizValentina12(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Choi these people are harsh... lol well it doesn't change the personality of Trump... he would show dem pepper.... well it's none of my business...am still looking for my daily bread

God please hope u are watching all these things happening in Nigeria on 3D
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by drnoel: 11:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Xtianvic:
These guys are harsh

Imagine if the Nigerian reps or senate make sure a law that forces them and executives to act on petitions like this? This will help full representation of the Nigerian masses and boycott a case where ur representatives do whatever they want. It will help accountability. This kind of thing is what should be pushed for in Nigeria. Ur voices should be heard not ignored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Raypawer(m): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
i think he is the President of US and not UK's Prime Minister, so they should continue.. how will that affect President Trump?
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by shadrach77: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
They are hell bent on discrediting this guy but they are just wasting their time lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by drnoel: 11:29am On Jan 30, 2017
MhizValentina12:
Choi these people are harsh... lol well it doesn't change the personality of Trump... he would show dem pepper.... well it's none of my business...am still looking for my daily bread

God please hope u are watching all these things happening in Nigeria on 3D

Maybe but they have had their say and have been heard.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ephi123(f): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Saintp:
Brit's and hypocrisy, always doing as if they care for humanity. Are they not the same people who voted to leave the EU because they were promised that Britain will secure thier borders and get tough on immigration? Didn't they use pictures of Syrian refugees trying to cross over to the UK as campaign to leave the EU?

They started all these problems cos their exit from the EU energised the hardliners in America and Trump capitalized on it. They should go and sit down, they are not different from Trump.

Infact, you've said it all. Huge hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by RonJeremy: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2017
God Bless President Donald J Trump..... The solution to Islamic rats.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
What impact would these 'signatures' have on the proposed visit?

Essentially, it means Parliament would have to discuss whether to approve or stop the visit.... meaning a vote in parliament on the matter

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by mozonto(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2017
why nah.all this gays and les will never like this man
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ndcide(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Silly news. Every fool knows that no petition can stop Trump from visiting the UK.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Halexgos(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2017
something is smelling
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Trump erred badly with his blanket ban of immigrants from those countries! His methodology is totally un-American and he is on the wrong side of justice!!!! I am for extreme vetting of potential immigrants from those predominantly Muslim countries rife with terrorism, however having a blanket ban is plain discriminatory. I am not surprised though, his policy makers consists of a well known white supremacist in the name of Steve Bannon!! Extremist Islam has become a scourge and pain to peace loving people of this earth and needs to be handled with a iron fist, but the west cannot loose it's morality and core principles while fighting this religious venom!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Ijaya123: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2017
nely:
If they like the whole UK should sign the petition, He's still the President of the U.S they should wait for Four years

What makes you think he will last four years as the president?

3 Likes

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by LeopardX: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
let another portal be opened to vote for 'allowing Trump To Enter the UK', and you will be surprised that pro-Trump supporters are in the overwhelming majority.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2017
I like that! cheesy tongue
Xtianvic:
These guys are harsh
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Xtianvic(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2017
drnoel:

Imagine if the Nigerian reps or senate make sure a law that forces them and executives to act on petitions like this? This will help full representation of the Nigerian masses and boycott a case where ur representatives do whatever they want. It will help accountability. This kind of thing is what should be pushed for in Nigeria. Ur voices should be heard not ignored.
exactly every rep will sit up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by officialtahir: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
And that is how they ignorantly voted their self's out of the EU
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Youthkingdom: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2017
There is no way you can work in favour of Christians without being persecuted,if probably Trump is chosen by God to enhance christianity,then let the wailers continue,and thy will of God be done,But if he is just acting under his supreme power to cause racism in the world at large,God will never allow that to Happen,for he will fail.

4 Likes

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2017
rolls eyes* they should get over themselves
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2017
.....As it is done in sane climes!
Hope nigerians does same to ensure the exit of the nomadic/redundant cow-brain in u.k!
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Saintp(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2017
ayoolanr:
Trump erred badly with his blanket ban of immigrants from those countries! His methodology is totally un-American and he is on the wrong side of justice!!!! I am for extreme vetting of potential immigrants from those predominantly Muslim countries rife with terrorism, however having a blanket ban is plain discriminatory. I am not surprised though, his policy makers consists of a well known white supremacist in the name of Steve Bannon!! Extremist Islam has become a scourge and pain to peace loving people of this earth and needs to be handled with a iron fist, but the west cannot loose it's morality and core principles while fighting this religious venom!!!

I agree with you. However, it becomes difficult to maintain sanity in these extreme events of Islamic terrorism all over the place. How many people must die before Islam calls it's adherent to order?
You don't see the good Muslim's protesting against these terrorists and chant "Death to ISIS", "Death to Boko Haram " etc but draw the prophet and hell will let loose. They demonstrate with so much rage.
Liberals have been pacifying Islam for decades and it didn't stop terrorism, it seems it got worse. Maybe unusual problems require unusual solutions.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nairadays: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2017
nely:
If they like the whole UK should sign the petition, He's still the President of the U.S they should wait for Four years

My dear bro, look at the content of the petition well, they didn't say he isn't the president or will not remain, it clearly said he should come in as the head of the US Government but not invited for a state visit, as it'll be an embarrassment for her royal majesty.

I know maybe you were quick to type.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by jrusky(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
That man is a God forsaken nonentity even children reject him, eagle rejected him, the land of America rejected him, the heaven rejected him, humanity rejected him.

Religious hate is not what the world want right now, racial hatred is not what the world want right now so let Trump go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by gaskiyamagana: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
To Ruin US My Presidency (TRUMP ). Let him and his hailers continue ranting . He will not be allowed to enter Afonja country too.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by cao(f): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
gaskiyamagana:
To Ruin US My Presidency (TRUMP ). Let him and his hailers continue ranting . He will not be allowed to enter Afonja country too.
I'm curious, did you actually vote in the US election?

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by maigemuu: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by drnoel: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Xtianvic:
exactly every rep will sit up

One person that could get this on the table of the senate is our common sense senator Ben Murray Bruce. I believe if we all bombard him to propose such a Bill he could bend to popular pressure. Besides this will help him to get his colleagues to be more accountable; something he himself has been preaching for. Anyone who has his tweeter account pls furnish me with it.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by cao(f): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Saintp:

Interesting, you do know that not all the folks who voted, voted to leave, right? So you might want to re-visit your post. In this case the majority won by a slim margin, but that's democracy for you. I'm going to assume the emboldened is about some tactic the Leave campaign used...

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trump is doing EXACTLY what he promised he'd do.

The very things that got him elected.

What you don't see are the tens of millions of people in their living rooms celebrating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Hackers Attack Russian Cyberspace / Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops / Cameroun Gay Right Campaigner Tortured And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.