Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures (18330 Views)

Donald Trump's UK Visit: Security To Gulp £18m / Fiona Onasanya Disgraced, Loses Seat After Recall Petition In The United Kingdom / Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 560,000 Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Xtianvic(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
drnoel:

Imagine if the Nigerian reps or senate make sure a law that forces them and executives to act on petitions like this? This will help full representation of the Nigerian masses and boycott a case where ur representatives do whatever they want. It will help accountability. This kind of thing is what should be pushed for in Nigeria. Ur voices should be heard not ignored.
exactly every rep will sit up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by teebaxy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mrkikmaj:
Ok
Thief
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by jollyjarkofgod: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
wilybebsy:
Good one... Trump go hear am.

Y will u make such unreasonable comment.. Is like u are in support gay nd terrorism... If u don't know what to say just shut d f....k
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Pascal181: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
If u like let it hit trillion signatures, Trump is a moving train.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Adonis7: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
What impact would these 'signatures' have on the proposed visit?

The parliament will take it into consideration

Then they'll decide whether or not to invite him

#Adonis7HasSpoken

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by olayinka63: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
laudable action from the Bristish
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by akeenalee(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
I just saw it on dailymail.uk, its now clear that trump hacked himself into presidency shocked.

Trump is actually giving the whole world a fair amount of chance to realize how ugly American establishment is! For like decades the establishment of that country has been ruining countries and innocent people across the globe.

And it is time for them to ruin themselve now.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nyikoro: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
I just saw it on dailymail.uk, its now clear that trump hacked himself into presidency shocked.

Trump is actually giving the whole world a fair amount of chance to realize how ugly American establishment is! For like decades the establishment of that country has been ruining countries and innocent people across the globe.

close your mouth my friend. Can't you reason? Which other American president has this happened to?
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Spidermon: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
drnoel:

Imagine if the Nigerian reps or senate make sure a law that forces them and executives to act on petitions like this? This will help full representation of the Nigerian masses and boycott a case where ur representatives do whatever they want. It will help accountability. This kind of thing is what should be pushed for in Nigeria. Ur voices should be heard not ignored.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by melow: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
niija we like matas wen no concern us...
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
ephi123:
Well, the UK needs him, particularly now that they are getting out of the EU so I doubt if anything will happen.

Modified: Downing street has rejected the call, hehe, power pass power cheesy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170964/No10-rejects-calls-cancel-Donald-Trump-s-state-visit.html
What call? Kindly explain more and highlight the consequence of the rejection. Thanks dear.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Burger01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Today's people are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
U not serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by omojeesu(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Trump has ignited a global religious altercation that will ultimately result in deaths of millions of Christians and Jews as the god of this world wants it. It's part of end times scenarios.

But the day of the Lord will save the day for believers by the rapture and be the just punishment of the haters and murderers.

Jesus is Lord. Maranatha!

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by wilybebsy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
jollyjarkofgod:

Y will u make such unreasonable comment.. Is like u are in support gay nd terrorism... If u don't know what to say just shut d f....k
Go F.u.ck yourself.. undecided
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
VineckBlog:
When will Nigerians start theirs to address this unending recession?
www.vineck.com wink
Terrific question! You seem ready for a show down, right?

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ephi123(f): 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
sayittome:

What call? Kindly explain more and highlight the consequence of the rejection. Thanks dear.

The call to ban Trump from entering the UK... the consequence is that Trump is still allowed to enter the UK (for now anyway).

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
enigma2007:

It means he will not get invited to the UK by the govt or monarchy.

No dts not what it means. He can get invited & visit d UK or d monarchy in an official capacity, they just don't want him invited for a state visit.

A state visit is an elaborate shindig thrown for z head of state. In d uk, it's hosted by d queen.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by oddessey007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
pepigeorge:
We already have 100million signature for the dullard president to resign or remain a vegetable in that sick bed
Change you perception, hate will not add value to you. Remember pointing an evil finger to someone, the remaining four fingers are for you alone.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
ephi123:

The call to ban Trump from entering the UK... the consequence is that Trump is still allowed to enter the UK (for now anyway).
Thanks alot. But hey, what's your take on all these? Which side are you on?
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
omojeesu:
Trump has ignited a global religious altercation that will ultimately result in deaths of millions of Christians and Jews as the god of this world wants it. It's part of end times scenarios.

But the day of the Lord will save the day for believers by the rapture and be the just punishment of the haters and murderers.

Jesus is Lord. Maranatha!
Thanks brother. Your perception of this issue is awesome.
But i think it's best to watch as events unfold. For some reasons, i think Trump needs wisdom and caution.
We don't want war.
Love your post.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Quick question... Is there a way we can implement a system where people vote on issues online and Parliament addresses those issues based on popular vote? This way, the government and the people will be on the same page...
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by Michel2013: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
NoBetterNigeria:
Today's people are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

nonsense!were u drinking beer in the church? what kind of talk is this.hiss!

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by BodyKiss(m): 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
nely:
If they like the whole UK should sign the petition, He's still the President of the U.S they should wait for Four years

Can't you read? What has the petition got to do with his presidency? It's about preventing him from visiting the UK.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by uvalued(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
abegi how you go stop a brits from paying homage to the queen... trump is british.. check history where his ancestirs came from
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ephi123(f): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
sayittome:

Thanks alot. But hey, what's your take on all these? Which side are you on?

I'm a neutral observer, watching the show unfold as the different parties take their respective places.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by sayittome(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
ephi123:

I'm a neutral observer, watching the show unfold as the different parties take their respective places.
Splendid! Very smart. Anyway, what's your perception of Trump: his personality, policies, leadership style, etc? And what's your advice for him, America and the rest of the world in general?
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by ephi123(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
sayittome:

Splendid! Very smart. Anyway, what's your perception of Trump: his personality, policies, leadership style, etc? And what's your advice for him, America and the rest of the world in general?

I do honestly think Trump has his country's best interest at heart, although his approach may be questionable. We can only watch and see how things unfold.

And you, what interests you about this whole thing?
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by omojeesu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
sayittome:

Thanks brother. Your perception of this issue is awesome.
But i think it's best to watch as events unfold. For some reasons, i think Trump needs wisdom and caution.
We don't want war.
Love your post.

Thank God. As for war, no sane person wants it. Sometimes war is inevitable. At other times some with vested interests create wars.

In these end times 'wars and rumours of war' are part and parcel of the signs. Jesus, therefore says watch, pray and prepare for the worst.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by mikolo80: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
nely:
If they like the whole UK should sign the petition, He's still the President of the U.S they should wait for Four years
then what will happen
He isn't running for Prime Minister So their petition no get weight
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by mikolo80: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2017
alienvirus:
lol. The guy is fast losing his popularity with silly policies, running the state like his personal firm.
who popularity epp. You only need it to win election. He has.
Re: Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures by mikolo80: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2017
amiablesystems:
Let them go and die. Hw of them protested when their brothers were bombing people who didnt do them any harm. Death to them jor
you de mind dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New UK Prime Minister To Be Announced Today. Liz Truss Tipped / Chinese Hackers Attack Russian Cyberspace / Iran Says It Struck Bases Of A Dissident Militant Group In Pakistan(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.