Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN (35655 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Apostle Suleman Mobbed By Church Members After His Release From DSS Office. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by harrygold: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
the killings of innocent People(not Christians alone) by Boko Haram and recently Fulani herdmen is an issue of national threat.no one is spare in their unjust attacks.suleiman is a leader and alot of people sees him as a mentor,he should never had made such treasonous statement which could incite crisis leading to countless loss of lives and properties.if such were to happen can he live with the guilt?how will he stand before the God he serves?then he will be remembered as a man who incited war making the Christians look like the very enemies they are fighting.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:
it's not about being a fool you can't call for killing from the pulpit. Preach Love and turn the other cheek and report to authorities

As a nation it is shameful trying to fight violence with more violence when you can simply lodge a formal complain civicly and in his case stroll to the office or write a letter

It is sad that because of social media what we have are online thugs inciting war oblivious that it's the same civil war that landed our nation in the state we are in

These are not times to be politically correct ..where was ur voice when over 800 were killed in Kaduna recently , where was ur voice when over a thoisand shias were killed in cold blood for nothing but a pastor advises his vongration to defend theirselvs if Fulani attackers come to artack them in church is now being villified ...If you are christian i pray that you ope n your eyes soon
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Rhea(f): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
We are liquidly behind him but he is on his own
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by bameyi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
What mistake if an arm robber com close to your house you kill am from the not enough of the killings. In civilised world you don't go to people house and kill them. Without them defending themselves
prof1990:
the man should just do the needful and accept his mistake abeg.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by morscino: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
mykeljosef:
baboons will be soaked in blood ..notln violent statement

kill any herdsmen who wants to kill you - violent statement

how it works in Nigeria
Actually since there are no animal right laws in Nigeria...Baboons would be soaked in blood is not a violent statement,except if u are a baboon...But kill any herdmen u see is a direct violent statement anywhere in d world...
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by LordOfNaira: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Dss can punish offenders without a trial? Are you ok sir

That was why I said not necessarily. It is mandatory but not necessary.

They are the secret police, they can implement the law without court rulings only it would be extrajudicial. You wrote like you were sure he must be prosecuted.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by morscino: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Any Christian supportin the DSS against Suleman is a fool
Actually any Human supporting suleman's statement is an Adolf Hitler in d making..
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by esosuo2: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Pastors reading back of bible have been causing confusion since d invention of time ,so if sule of a man were jesus when peter cut dat soldier ear he for so support a gladiator fight ,christianity is christ like but pastors of dis days na only tithe and support of ministers verse deir bible Get leaving the other chracteristics of christ to the world yet some followers will still support all their hate talk and killing talk .pastors make una repent Oh christianity isn't a killing gang
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by obowunmi(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
We are behind you Pastor.

No man has a monopoly on violence.

I don't see anyone arresting ElRufai, the great murderer of life.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalomonKane: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
First and foremost, I'm starting to believe the DSS is being handled by inept twerps. Like seriously, weren't they suppose to invite him the usual way, rather than go in gun blazing and try to arrest him in their usual fire brigade approach way?.

Sometimes I wonder if we have educated and enlightened people leading our security agencies.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
morscino:

Actually any Human supporting suleman's statement is an Adolf Hitler in d making..

I was addressing Christians and not you Mr muslim
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
AntiIPOOP:
Sule don't worry, the biafrats of Nairaland will accompany you cheesy.
It if sunny. We are IPOB, there aint shiit you can do to calm us
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

These are not times to be politically correct ..where was ur voice when over 800 were killed in Kaduna recently , where was ur voice when over a thoisand shias were killed in cold blood for nothing but a pastor advises his vongration to defend theirselvs if Fulani attackers come to artack them in church is now being villified ...If you are christian i pray that you ope n your eyes soon

My voice was the same place it was I asked for the president to address it and the very next day Osinbajo did

Learn from The Jews they have seen hell yet the preach love
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN!
ma bloda them de for Internet de shout. Hypoclites
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by morscino: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I was addressing Christians and not you Mr muslim
u are such a foolish soul...so anyone against ur genocidal sule is a muslim.
I'm a christian with sense in his head,one dat knows d laws of d land,ur beloveth brethen sule has decided to be dumb enough to give d world an evidence to prosecute him.He is not not only one preaching hate and violence but he is d one who has preached it and made it viral,just like Nnamdi Kanu and Shekau.People like apostle sule were jailed after d rwandan genocide,all u fans of sule should try and be enlightened rather than post with sentiments and emotions.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Damseldammie(f): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Holy one of Israel will go with you & will grant we Christians victory over the oppressors
One with God is a majority... go in Peace & come back safely pastor
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
morscino:

I'm a christian with sense in his head,one dat knows d laws of d land,ur beloveth brethen sule has decided to be dumb enough to give d world an evidence to prosecute him.He is not not only one preaching hate and violence but he is d one who has preached it and made it viral,just like Nnamdi Kanu and Shekau.People like apostle sule were jailed after d rwandan genocide,all u fans of sule should try and be enlightened rather than post with sentiments and emotions.

You are a sellout and not a Christian ..keep playin political correctness for Islam that is striving to see ur end ..Foolish Christians like you are the reason a poorly thought out telivion like Islam is rapidly growing despite being blood thirsty ..where was your so called wretched head when over 800 christian where killed in cold blood at kaduna recently ..You are nothing but a 5th columnist in Christianity and mark my word your lineage will pay for it
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by MasterofNL: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN![/s]

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by mutualrespect(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I expect all those who supported that inciting speech by Apostle Suleiman to leave everything they have scheduled for Today and show up at the Aso Drive office of the DSS. That, I believe, is a little price to pay in solidarity with a man they so adore his licence for mayhem.

Useless CAN!

you are such a slowpoke for this comment you've made.

this man of God stands for equity and justice and you stand there typing this nonsence. i dont blame you, if you have lost your loved ones to this lawless people, you would behave better.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by SalamRushdie: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:

My voice was the same place it was I asked for the president to address it and the very next day Osinbajo did

Learn from The Jews they have seen hell yet the preach love

So asking your congregation to defend itself in the event of a fulani invasion is now bad ?

Sister fall not for political correctness because its the fuel Islam rides on to grow
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by NeutralJUDGE(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=stephnie1 post=53261173]abi una dey fear lipsrsealed[/quot yes oo,,CAN really need to stand up
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
solasoulmusic:
it's not about being a fool you can't call for killing from the pulpit. Preach Love and turn the other cheek and report to authorities

As a nation it is shameful trying to fight violence with more violence when you can simply lodge a formal complain civicly and in his case stroll to the office or write a letter

It is sad that because of social media what we have are online thugs inciting war oblivious that it's the same civil war that landed our nation in the state we are in

and the love they have been preaching about eversince this south Kaduna killing started, what exactly have been done about it?

when you are too gentle, don't be surprise that will always used that to abuse your personality.

Christian have to brace up. Suleiman or not, defend yourself not just for Fulani but also for any one that want tp
mutualrespect:

you are such a slowpoke for this comment you've made.

this man of God stands for equity and justice and you stand there typing this nonsence. i dont blame you, if you have lost your loved ones to this lawless people, you would behave better.
solasoulmusic:

and the love they have been preaching about eversince this south Kaduna killing started, what exactly have been done about it?

when you are too gentle, don't be surprise that will always used that to abuse your personality.

Christian have to brace up. Suleiman or not, defend yourself not just for Fulani but also for any one that want to abuse your freedom of life
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Themandator: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
stephnie1:
abi una dey fear lipsrsealed

Between CAN and DSS who should be afraid of the other ....thank God the worlds most developed nation now has a religious bigot as president.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
I'm not so d.umb to take religion before my life. my life first before religion coz bible itself state that heaven help those whom help themselves

no religion Christian or not can brainwashed me from not defending myself. does preaches of love has to be prove with the reference of me loosing my soul in the hand of human being like me?

some comments here can make someone to feel so disgusting. what a plonker!
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So asking your congregation to defend itself in the event of a fulani invasion is now bad ?

Sister fall not for political correctness because its the fuel Islam rides on to grow

I understand where you are coming from. If they want is exactly what the apostle is feeding to them on a platter. Whether we like it or not they feed on our reaction as motivation to kill more.

I am calling for an awareness for everyone to watch for their neighbor as we rightfully should but please don't encourage christians to play God.let us all wake up and let the law of his kingdom take course. You kill one they kill hundred do you no see the pattern.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Adebowale89(m): 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
morscino:

then what do u have to say about these Fulani killing human like an.imal?
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by stephnie1(f): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
lipsrsealed
Themandator:

Between CAN and DSS who should be afraid of the other ....thank God the worlds most developed nation now has a religious bigot as president.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by mykeljosef: 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
morscino:

Actually since there are no animal right laws in Nigeria...Baboons would be soaked in blood is not a violent statement,except if u are a baboon...But kill any herdmen u see is a direct violent statement anywhere in d world...

metaphors

go learn

1 Like

Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
LordofNairaland:
This is the time for Sule to learn. Learn to control your tongue. They say they are behind you. When they lock you up now, CAN will quickly forget you.

As it is now, seems like you will be the scapegoat.
May what befall my cousin in southern Kaduna happen to you nonsense. If una like ban me for speaking the truth
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Naruto87(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
Okebarn:
God will go before him
I really don't understand your words...a man preached death and u associate him with God??....so its allowed to kill in his and your religion because am sure killing an inosent life is a sin in any religion.
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Adebowale89:

Christian have to brace up. Suleiman or not, defend yourself not just for Fulani but also for any one that want tp

Christian have to brace up. Suleiman or not, defend yourself not just for Fulani but also for any one that want to abuse your freedom of life

I see Christianity as a spiritual walk through life guiding and teaching others not a platform for killing and persecution of others.

You can't do what they are doing and cry aloud
Re: Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN by NaMeAboki: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
I am shocked that CAN would unashamedly come out and say it is solidly behind this man.

The least I expected was for the association to distance itself from his action and perhaps issue a general statement of condemnation and advice against such hate speeches, much in the same manner Emir Sanusi checkmated Muslim clerics from following suit - thereby keeping Muslims abay.

Unfortunately, CAN by its declared support for Suleman is condoning incitement to murder and indirectly promoting religious intolerance and possible uprising should this palaver escalate - contrary to the principles of Christianity.

It has lost the little credibility it had after its unfortunate politicisation and romance with the PDP led government under GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Rape Allegation (Video) / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / African Woman Preaching With Microphone On London Streets (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.