Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,418 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions (24463 Views)

Nampak Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Nampak Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Oando Gas And Power Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by udjq1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1: Electrician

Job Title: Electrician

Requirements

HND/OND in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
3 – 5 years working experience in Industrial Electronics and I or power distribution and Control system.

2: Tool Room Mechanical Technician

Job Title: Tool Room Mechanical Technician

Requirements

Must have GCE O ‘Level Certificate.
Must have Certificates in Mechanical Engineering Craft Practice Parts 1 & 2.
Must have Certificate in City & Guilds Technician Part 2 in Mechanical Engineering or OND Mechanical Engineering.
Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
Should, be able to use Precision Measuring Equipment and other Production Workshop Machines.
Must have at least 5 years working experience with ability to operate Cylindrical Grinding Machine with minimum supervision.

3: Quality Assurance Inspector

Job Title: Quality Assurance Inspector

Requirements

Must have HND in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with at least 4 years’ experience in high speed manufacturing environment where safety and quality are essential priorities,
Must know how to use basic quality measurement equipment and good laboratory practices.
The age of the Applicants should be between 28 to 35 years, must be matured, analytical and honest. Must be computer literate, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
Be prepared to work in 2 or 3 Shifts (12 or 8 hours respectively) at any time of the week based on the demands of the job.
Have strong personalities, responsible and disciplined.
Must possess ability in personal organization with minimum supervision.

4: Electrical Engineer

Job Title: Electrical Engineer, Senior Manager Cadre

Requirements

B.Sc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Good knowledge of trouble shooting Industrial electrical faults is a must.
Must have knowledge of VSD, PLC and Motor Controller Programming will be an advantage with knowledge of PLC Logic and Automated Control System.
Must be Computer literate, hardworking and willing to work under pressure in addition to being a Team Leader.
Must have strong Leadership, Management and Organational Skills to effectively manage a Section.
10 years past NYSC working experience in a standard Manufacturing Organization.

Application Closing Date
7th February, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to:
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road,
Ogba,
Lagos State.
Or
Email: yomifajimi@nampak.com

Source: http://careerhob.com/nampak-nigeria-limited-latest-recruitment-2017-4-vacant-positions/
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by abuaoyen(f): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Good! But it seems there are no rooms for fresh graduates? Hmm...
BTW FTC again! Seun credit my account asap .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by ezjen: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
tongue
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by auntysimbiat(f): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
OK
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Femich18(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
some people wont apply now o later them go dey ask people that will be employ how they applied....
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by PEPPERified: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
When this kind ****ish start to make FP, you know say e done red.
#Buhari_Pity_Us
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
When work no dey

2 Likes

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Deeypeey(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
How can u label B.Sc Elect/Elect graduates as "Engineers"....buh OND/HND Elect/Elect graduates as "Electricians"
So unfair to the people who has done even more work and has better first-hand,practical experience.....well,na Nigeria we dey sha...*sighs*
....even me wey learn electrician sef dey call myself engineer..o ma se oo

2 Likes

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by habex005(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Frontee
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Desdola(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
opportunity
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by jericco1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hmm they clearly don't want to employ.
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by goldedprince: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
is it salary up to 300k monthly. i want my younger to apply . if the salary is below, i rather keep paying him to sit at home till he gets a good job

1 Like

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
am not yet ready to look for work, please God grant me this just one life dream of joining the military through SSC even if they decide to post me to sambisa and forget me there, no p. but I no wan go Niger delta period.. I hate water

1 Like

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Xzbit91: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by eric111111(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
The email address you provide is not correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Deeypeey:
How can u label B.Sc Elect/Elect graduates as "Engineers"....buh OND/HND Elect/Elect graduates as "Electricians"
So unfair to the people who has done even more work and has better first-hand,practical experience.....well,na Nigeria we dey sha...*sighs*
....even me wey learn electrician sef dey call myself engineer..o ma se oo
oga get your facts right, ond/HND are technicians, you are not taught design, though you are good in practicals that is why an engineer is there to supervise you because from theory he already knows the fault and will direct you on what to do, without the engineer and experience on your side, all you'll be doing is trial and error.
I went to a polytechnic and also a university so I know what's up and if you are not satisfied with your level, you can go back to school, its not too late..

4 Likes

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Greedgod: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
abuaoyen:
any prize for ftc ?
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Greedgod: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Spartacuss:
When work no dey
baby coman be my spartacus !
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Deeypeey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
Movingcoil:
oga get your facts right, ond/HND are technicians, you are not taught design, though you are good in practicals that is why an engineer is there to supervise you because from theory he already knows the fault and will direct you on what to do, without the engineer and experience on your side, all you'll be doing is trial and error.
I went to a polytechnic and also a university so I know what's up and if you are not satisfied with your level, you can go back to school, its not too late..
first of all,I didnt go to a poly..I neva attended one...
secondly,...I did Statistics/Mathematics....not anything engineering...
lastly....I "learnt" bn an electrician,do u know wat dt means?
Picture this...in football;
The Manager coaches the Player, tells the player wah to do...in short words,he s the player's boss..right?
Buh in the real sense of it,he might not make a good player,most likely not.....the player does all the work here nd hence is paid much better than coach.....I reckon "Electrician" shud be paid better than...wah u called them again?...supervisors?..
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by dovetark: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
abuaoyen:

Is there really a price for FTC @Seun
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
Deeypeey:

The Manager coaches the Player, tells the player wah to do...in short words,he s the player's boss..right?
Buh in the real sense of it,he might not make a good player,most likely not.....the player does all the work here nd hence is paid much better than coach.....I reckon "Electrician" shud be paid better than...wah u called them again?...supervisors?..
You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Deeypeey(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
dirtymoney:
You nailed it.
thank u
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Dexema(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
I have a BSc in Yoruba language, can I apply?
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Movingcoil:
with all this noise, what have the so called niger engineers been able to design
At least the technicians have been servicing and maintaining engines and parts.
And how do you detect fault without hands-on-the job experience?
98% of mechanical engineering graduates in Nigeria cannot troubleshoot a 4 in-line cylinder engine. They appear clueless in front of road side mechanics.
Mind you, I have the 3 certificates mentioned above and had to undergo internships/apprenticeship under the supervision of the so called technicians.

1 Like

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by jahsson(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Movingcoil:

everything u wrote is zero.... D only thing i even saw here is experience... N that is what a so called Bsc holder does not have on graduation.. I am a HND holder... N i have close to 5years combined experience, both relatated and unrelated to my field of study... Nothing beats hands on experience... What is d difference in the syllabus of the University n d Polytechnic..
if not for the discrimination you wouldnt have gone back to the university... So my brother bone that thing...
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by richard870(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hear the pay now.You would say 'waka' without thinking twice . Thumbs down joor!
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Bekeey: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
eric111111:
The email address you provide is not correct

yomi.fajimi@nampak.com
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
jahsson:

everything u wrote is zero.... D only thing i even saw here is experience... N that is what a so called Bsc holder does not have on graduation.. I am a HND holder... N i have close to 5years combined experience, both relatated and unrelated to my field of study... Nothing beats hands on experience... What is d difference in the syllabus of the University n d Polytechnic..
if not for the discrimination you wouldnt have gone back to the university... So my brother bone that thing...
am surprised you asked the difference in university and polytechnic syllabus.
Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
dirtymoney:
with all this noise, what have the so called niger engineers been able to design
At least the technicians have been servicing and maintaining engines and parts.
And how do you detect fault without hands-on-the job experience?
98% of mechanical engineering graduates in Nigeria cannot troubleshoot a 4 in-line cylinder engine. They appear clueless in front of road side mechanics.
Mind you, I have the 3 certificates mentioned above and had to undergo internships/apprenticeship under the supervision of the so called technicians.
I understand your pains, am very very sure you have no university degree.

2 Likes

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Deeypeey:

you have a point but I partially agree.
the only sensible argument so far.

1 Like

Re: Nampak Nigeria Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 – 4 Vacant Positions by snofay(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Deeypeey:

The player does all the work? u can as well assemble players togeda and expect dem to be successful without a coach. The fact dat players are paid more Dan coaches is not because of the amt of work dey do, its mostly becos of deir celebrity status I.e they can pull crowd. but that is not applicable in engineering....its like saying I should pay d CEO less and give the workers who he is leading more because dey carry out the instructions and ideas of d CEO. hope u understand.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Recruitment: Important Announcement / I Just Landed A New Job / How I Got Three Big Jobs In Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.