Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Free Domain!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Domain!!!!! (2349 Views)

Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) / Affordable! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Register a free .com domain when you host with lekkihost. you can also transfer your domain to us without hitch and with full support. our server is never down. we guarantee you 99.9% uptime and stability. contact us today via www.lekkihost.com

join our forum to interact and ask questions https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Host with lekkihost today for fast, secure and stable hosting

Re: Free Domain!!!!! by grace443: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ok. i want to register With you, but your hosting payment is per year why dont you accept montly payment like WHOGOHOST ?? . The phone Number Number you provided does not exist
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2017
grace443:
Ok. i want to register With you, but your hosting payment is per year why dont you accept montly payment like WHOGOHOST ?? . The phone Number Number you provided does not exist
Wow.. you are welcome to do so. Our hosting plan comes per year but its very affordable. you can start with our personalized plan which is N5000/year. As for the number, its connecting fine, probably network was messed up. You can visit our site to chat with our online agent
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
Still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2017
offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 9:10am On Mar 15, 2017
register your domain without stress
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2017
offer still available at pocket friendly price
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Its real
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2017
domain is free when you host with us
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2017
Its cheap, secure and stable
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 9:58am On Mar 24, 2017
get a free domain when you host with lekkihost
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
LekkiHost:
Host with lekkihost today for fast, secure and stable hosting
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 10:23am On Mar 29, 2017
Its free
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 10:27am On Apr 07, 2017
LekkiHost:
register your domain without stress
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by ipreach: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
scam
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by samijay8(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Always scared of Nigeria hosting. gonna trust them the day Nigeria have full 24/7 electricity
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2017
It's real. I have three sites hosted with them and the domain is free you only pay for hosting but I have a two issues with them.

1. Their payment mode f using debit card is horrible. I must have issue number, the start date of my debit card.

2. They don't work during the weekend. If you purchase a domain during the weekend, you'll have to wait till Monday before they reply you. If you have issues during the weekend, you'll have to wait till Monday before they respond
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by chekz169: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2017
I new into this.. i would like to know how i can get a working domain name and email service. Like info@myownname.com
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Dimale: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Get an active email list and gsm number database of nigerians for ur marketing. Contact 08038679147.
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Dermie: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
samijay8:
Always scared of Nigeria hosting. gonna trust them the day Nigeria have full 24/7 electricity

The fact that the hosting business is operated in Nigeria, doesn't mean the data center(s) are present in Nigeria. It could be in the UK or US.

You need to change your mentality on that.

Disclaimer: I'm not in any way endorsing this hosting provider.

1 Like

Re: Free Domain!!!!! by samijay8(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dermie:

The fact that the hosting business is operated in Nigeria, doesn't mean the data center(s) are present in Nigeria. It could be in the UK or US.

You need to change your mentality on that.

Disclaimer: I'm not in any way endorsing this hosting provider.
hmmm mentality? but hope you know the reason I said 24/7 electricity. It's because if it's possible,it'll aid them having data centre in Nigeria. look like you're reading from the back
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 8:12am On Apr 19, 2017
ipreach:
scam
Its not scam undecided You get a free domain when you purchase any of our hosting plans
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2017
mightyfada:
It's real. I have three sites hosted with them and the domain is free you only pay for hosting but I have a two issues with them.

1. Their payment mode f using debit card is horrible. I must have issue number, the start date of my debit card.

2. They don't work during the weekend. If you purchase a domain during the weekend, you'll have to wait till Monday before they reply you. If you have issues during the weekend, you'll have to wait till Monday before they respond
Due to security reasons,our card processor was made in a way it will be suitable for accepting payment with foreign cards and We are working on it
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 21, 2017
LekkiHost:
Due to security reasons,our card processor was made in a way it will be suitable for accepting payment with foreign cards and We are working on it
I am not happy with your service. I have two problems with my two domain names on your server but for more than 24 hours, no response from any of your support team.

It's really bad and unprofessional. Since domainking bleeped up,have not seen any one in Nigeria that attends to customers rapidly
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2017
mightyfada:

I am not happy with your service. I have two problems with my two domain names on your server but for more than 24 hours, no response from any of your support team.

It's really bad and unprofessional. Since domainking bleeped up,have not seen any one in Nigeria that attends to customers rapidly
I believed we must have replied maybe it did not get to your inbox. Please login in to your lekkihost account and check your tickets, probably those mails did not drop to your mail. we are sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 10:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2017
LekkiHost:
domain is free when you host with us
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Mediapace: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
mightyfada:

Qserver does though
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Dermie: 11:43am On May 13, 2017
samijay8:
hmmm mentality? but hope you know the reason I said 24/7 electricity. It's because if it's possible,it'll aid them having data centre in Nigeria. look like you're reading from the back

Your tongue changed. angry
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 2:17pm On May 23, 2017
LekkiHost:
Register a free .com domain when you host with lekkihost. you can also transfer your domain to us without hitch and with full support. our server is never down. we guarantee you 99.9% uptime and stability. contact us today via www.lekkihost.com

join our forum to interact and ask questions https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Applying For Adsense, Drop Your URL Let Me Review your site for approval advice / Cheap Maxbounty & Peerfly Account For Sale! / I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.