Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Free Domain!!!!! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Domain!!!!! (2348 Views)

Free Domain Name For 3 Nairalanders (no Strings Attached) / Affordable! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Get A Blog/website With Free Domain Name & Hosting For 1year With Monetization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 10:49am On May 30, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
Still available..get a free domain today
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
why pay for a domain and hosting when you can get one for free..
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2017
LekkiHost:
why pay for a domain and hosting when you can get one for free..
I have over 10 clients websites hosted on lekkihost and I can give you people 60% rating.

Please try and work on the following
1. Response time: it takes long before you people reply to a support ticket. Try and work on that.

2. Technical support: Your technical support that handles the online chat are not technically sound. You ask them a question and they divert you to open a support ticket just to answer little questions. Same also goes with your mobile contactas well. They all tell you to create a support ticket

3. Payment mode: Try and work on the master/visa card payment. When you start asking me for issue number, start number just to make a sharp payment, it is stressful.
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
mightyfada:

I have over 10 clients websites hosted on lekkihost and I can give you people 60% rating.

Please try and work on the following
1. Response time: it takes long before you people reply to a support ticket. Try and work on that.

2. Technical support: Your technical support that handles the online chat are not technically sound. You ask them a question and they divert you to open a support ticket just to answer little questions. Same also goes with your mobile contactas well. They all tell you to create a support ticket

3. Payment mode: Try and work on the master/visa card payment. When you start asking me for issue number, start number just to make a sharp payment, it is stressful.
Hello

We appreciate your feedback and have noted your observations. We are always working to improve our customer service in order to serve you better.
Thank you for choosing Lekkihost
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Still free..
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
With just 5k, get a free domain and hosting
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Its real!!!
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
YES! You get a free domain when you host with us
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
offer still available
Re: Free Domain!!!!! by LekkiHost: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
claim your free domain with just N5000/year hosting plan

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Website Designer wit an office address in lag(NT SCAMMERS) / This Board Is Toooooo Borrrrrriiiiinggg!!!! Helpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Social Networkin Script (oxwall) Vs Social Network Developer Here Lets Rub Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.