Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Stan In Ondo Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Stan In Ondo Camp (890 Views)

NYSC Swears In 1,882 Corps Members In Ondo State [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stan In Ondo Camp by oshorstan(f): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
I Jokingly & Ironically wish Ondo camp was the kind of life I lived at my Humble Abode in Idungha community, Outskirts of Benin city, Via Eyaen byepass, Edo state. It would have been worse if not for personal intervention to ensure & peruse comfort & bliss. The military trainings has sicken my body, the food is so poor, nauseatingly annoying & paltry . Right now, I really hope for a lesser training , with no joy for the lab result which condemned me to 6 days hiatus from training. The facilities are so poor, we send faeces by dhl and receive E. coli causing dysentery food by eating unhygienic foods. if only I knew, I would have whisked in Fast food company, sorry poor me, the camp is regimented. If you are sleeping recklessness in spending, wooing a married woman, and improper defecations you are wrong..hahahhaahahahahaha...Our 4 cows are still smiling , sorry the first is now a ghost whose organs frowns in the maggi infested rice. Where our chicken hahahahhahahahaha, ask your camp director... As for Abacha, Arrrghhhhh you have driven chills into our spinal cords & cns. My name is Stan, I represent the most notorious hostel in camp & 10 Platoon... keep guessing.. You can whatsapp me via 08138188962. One love.
Re: Stan In Ondo Camp by oyonu(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
oshorstan:
I Jokingly & Ironically wish Ondo camp was the kind of life I lived at my Humble Abode in Idungha community, Outskirts of Benin city, Via Eyaen byepass, Edo state. It would have been worse if not for personal intervention to ensure & peruse comfort & bliss. The military trainings has sicken my body, the food is so poor, nauseatingly annoying & paltry . Right now, I really hope for a lesser training , with no joy for the lab result which condemned me to 6 days hiatus from training. The facilities are so poor, we send faeces by dhl and receive E. coli causing dysentery food by eating unhygienic foods. if only I knew, I would have whisked in Fast food company, sorry poor me, the camp is regimented. If you are sleeping recklessness in spending, wooing a married woman, and improper defecations you are wrong..hahahhaahahahahaha...Our 4 cows are still smiling , sorry the first is now a ghost whose organs frowns in the maggi infested rice. Where our chicken hahahahhahahahaha, ask your camp director... As for Abacha, Arrrghhhhh you have driven chills into our spinal cords & cns. My name is Stan, I represent the most notorious hostel in camp & 10 Platoon... keep guessing.. You can whatsapp me via 08138188962. One love.
That's why it's called a camp not a five star hotel. Manage the camp like that: when I served in on do I managed the camp like that and enjoyed it
Re: Stan In Ondo Camp by oshorstan(f): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2017
oyonu:

That's why it's called a camp not a five star hotel. Manage the camp like that: when I served in on do I managed the camp like that and enjoyed it

Hahahahaha.... In the voice of Shao khan , u make me laugh
Re: Stan In Ondo Camp by oyonu(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
oshorstan:

Hahahahaha.... In the voice of Shao khan , u make me laugh
Laugh you will need for your Mr signature lol
Re: Stan In Ondo Camp by oshorstan(f): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
oyonu:

#Its not easy ohh#
Re: Stan In Ondo Camp by oshorstan(f): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2017
oyonu:
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Is AAUA Set To Mobilize For 2017 Batch A? / Rivers Coppers, Let Meet Here / Nysc Allowance Increased To 19,500?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.