Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online (13501 Views)

Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Online Business! / Every 8 To 5 Workers Should Do This For Their Financial Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
Godfullsam:
Pls where do you stay in Abuja?

I want to meet you one on one

Thanks

kindly call me.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnnn20:
Lol, see as una dey talk like say its easy to make money online....kontinuu o

bro with a powerful guide like the affiliate jagaban beside you, it is very easy. i assure you of that. you can check it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by sweetheart202(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
WELL YOU MAY HAVE MADE A POINT HERE BUT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING THEIR MODERNITY.HOW MANY NIGERIAN WORKER WHO ARE NOW OVER 40YEARS AT LEAST ON AVERAGE KNOWS HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER AND ITS INTERNET STUFFS? ITS ONLY FEW, AND MOST OF THESE FEW DONT CARE ABOUT ONLINE STUFF ANYMORE........THEY RATHER SIT AT HOME AND MANAGE THAT END OF THE MONTH SALARY OOOO
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
Xzbit91:

grin grin I'm not just a space booker, bought your guide in the first week Jan

Just haven't been able to get my laptop in order

I must admit your affiliate guide is all what you promised to be, straight to the point, apt and concise. No beating around the bush, keep it up

thanks for the testimony bro. many more free updates on the way.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by odimbannamdi(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
importexpert:

thanks for the testimony bro. money more free updates on the way.

I will pay for the guide before 10pm. Will u be able to send it by then?
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
sweetheart202:
WELL YOU MAY HAVE MADE A POINT HERE BUT YOU SHOULD BE ASKING THEIR MODERNITY.HOW MANY NIGERIAN WORKER WHO ARE NOW OVER 40YEARS AT LEAST ON AVERAGE KNOWS HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER AND ITS INTERNET STUFFS? ITS ONLY FEW, AND MOST OF THESE FEW DONT CARE ABOUT ONLINE STUFF ANYMORE........THEY RATHER SIT AT HOME AND MANAGE THAT END OF THE MONTH SALARY OOOO

i tried very hard to pick up your point but find it very difficult. i said all Nigerian workers and not only those above 40. the purpose of the thread is for enlightenment and such enlightenment are good for even those above 50. i have a lot of students that are over 50yrs. so i barely get your point cheesy
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
odimbannamdi:

I will pay for the guide before 10pm. Will u be able to send it by then?

if it is not later than 10pm you will get it tonight.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Xzbit91: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
importexpert:

thanks for the testimony bro. money more free updates on the way.

You're welcome, keep em coming
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
naijablood:
@affiliatejagaban ...kindly drop Ur watsapp number or bbm contact ..thanks

kingly pick my number from my site. please do not contact me on any chat platform.

1 Like

Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Elxandre(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
africandollar:
I would have suggested a particular online business which deals in different currencies but most Nigerians are too lazy to learn (minimum 5 years of intensive study and practice) and instead look for fast money. Anyway make I shut up now before dem decide to ban me abeg lipsrsealed
give me at least a hint.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by fergieboy: 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Which mod they help this nigga ?
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Abyzan(m): 6:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
Plz I want to learn web design and graphic design... Willing to pay for it, (location Abuja)

What part of town do you stay so we consider the pricing
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by odimbannamdi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
importexpert:

if it is not later than 10pm you will get it tonight.

I just paid and sent you the payment detsils via whatsapp. I hope you provide after-sales support?
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
Plz I want to learn web design and graphic design... Willing to pay for it, (location Abuja)
Can teach you whatever you want to know...Where in abj are you at
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by voicelez: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
send me ur phone no
Abyzan:

What part of town do you stay so we consider the pricing
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by maxlis097(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
The only online business I know is G work
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
odimbannamdi:

I just paid and sent you the payment detsils via whatsapp. I hope you provide after-sales support?

sorry please send the details as a text message. yes i provide after sales support. you will get my details in the guide.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Abyzan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
send me ur phone no
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by voicelez: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Area 1 gariki, send me ur phone number
Luciferlove:

Can teach you whatever you want to know...Where in abj are you at
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by vikstandon(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
Traffic Seekers...Una dey try shall o!
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by voicelez: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
switched off
Abyzan:

Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Abyzan(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
voicelez:
switched off
It's been on. Text me
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by kristian98(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
this importexport guy sef. nawa for you o
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by kristian98(m): 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
maxlis097:
The only online business I know is G work
pls can you teach me G?? PM me abeg
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
this importexpert guy and his affiliate marketing story again. what the hell now? how many times will we be seeing the same thing being spoken about several times? nigga b talking like as if affiliate marketing is the only means of earning online but he failed to educate readers that if u dont have sufficient traffic to ur site or blog, no one will click ur affiliate adverts.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
Xzbit91:

I must admit your affiliate guide is all what you promised to be, straight to the point, apt and concise. No beating around the bush, keep it up

share with a brother grin
Xzbit91:

share with a brother
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by Xzbit91: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
Luciferlove:

share with a brother grin

share with a brother

The files are protected and they have copyright violation acts. I'm sure you wouldn't want to put a brother in trouble now, are you? grin tongue tongue
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by wink2015(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
importexpert:
If there is any part of the society that bears the scourge of penury and bad economy, then it has to be the masses. The elites know how to maneuver their way through any unfavorable situation. The 21st century has provided every one with an opportunity to earn money online irrespective of the social divide.

Here are seven reasons why Nigerian workers should give working online thought.

1. Do not put all your eggs in one basket:

Online business gives you the privilege to diversify your means of earning. It reduces your dependency on your job. People whose physical jobs are their only option tend to get emotional if something goes wrong. If there is delay in salary, they begin to worry. If there is mass retrenchment, they start developing high blood pressure. Why? Because all they have and all they do is vested in their job alone.

2. Opportunity to do what you enjoy:

The online world is a place full of opportunity. You can literally do online anything you can do in the real world and get massive appreciation and patronage from your audience. Is it writing or singing or comedy? Whatever you love to do already has an audience. Your audience are also your market because they are the ones you sell your ideas, products and services to. And unlike the physical world, there is no limit to the audience you can have at a time because there is no ‘distance barrier’.

3. Freedom to express creativity:

We all know that the corporate world can be frustrating when it comes to already laid out regulations. Sometimes, ‘what can be done differently’ is often sacrificed for ‘how it has always been done’. The rules can choke your creativity and prevent you from trying out new methods that can possibly produce better results. It forces you to operate within the confines of a determined circle. But when you make use of the internet, there are no restricting rules. You have the liberty to take any approach to what you want to do, provided it is within the confines of the law.

4. To shore up your earnings:

There is a law that says, “Expenses will always rise to meet income”. What this means is that, no matter how much you make, there will always be needs to gulp down the income. Let’s say you earn 100k a month. It is only a matter of time before that amount becomes insufficient to meet your needs. This is where online business can be of help because it will generate alternative income for you.

5.Expand opportunities in the real world:

The internet provides its users with the opportunity to interact with one another and by so doing, make new friends and establish contacts. This is one of the most awesome advantage of the internet. You can get to meet amazing people of like minds from the comfort of your abode. These people in turn can provide opportunities for you in the real world that you may never have been able to get all by yourself. The benefits of the networking are unlimited.

6. Keeps you buoyant despite economic recession:

When a country suffers from economic crisis, there is the problem of rising inflation. Cost of goods and services continue to skyrocket and there is no corresponding increase in the monthly pay. Much worse, there may be a certain reduction in percentage of salaries because of the hardship. An online business can shield you to a reasonable extent from the throes of recession by giving you extra cash for your efforts.

7. Online business can become the anchor of your income:

Online business has the potentials to pay you more than you can earn at your job. If you develop your business to a level of uniqueness in standard, it will yield profit to you beyond your dreams. This is aside the perks that comes with working online which I have discussed in my previous articles. Automating the business can make it earn you money without your attention, and even for life.

Conclusively

In the light of the above, one may ask if it is compulsory to go into online business. The obvious answer is “no”. But if any individual is serious about making real money and achieving true financial independence, then an online business is absolutely necessary.

I am ready to show few Nairalanders how i made N121,500 in a single day from affiliate marketing. first few people can see it at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

I do not like your domain name ( affiliatejagaban ) I wish you could change it into something that fit into the product you are selling online. But your tutorial is quite educative and I must say I learnt some new things. But I am not going to buy the ebooks you are marketing because most of this materials are already available online. It is just a question of doing a cool google research especially for those of us that have all the time to spare. Have a great day friend!!
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by gaudyangel(f): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
Op, please I have not been able to cash out money I earned through this affiliate marketing. Please help tell me how to do that I promise 50:50 if I get the cash.
Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
wink2015:

I do not like your domain name ( affiliatejagaban ) I wish you could change it into something that fit into the product you are selling online. But your tutorial is quite educative and I must say I learnt some new things. But I am not going to buy the ebooks you are marketing because most of this materials are already available online. It is just a question of doing a cool google research especially for those of us that have all the time to spare. Have a great day friend!!

thanks very much for the observation. i will surely look in to it. i also use to believe that everything i will need about affiliate marketing is already on google. my first 2years in affiliate marketing earned me only 60usd. it was a cumulative sales of 20usd each. google is nothing but a time waster if what you need is decent cash. 2weeks after learning some secrets from an expert earned me my first 350usd from affiliate marketing. since then i have never stopped learning. the affiliate jagaban ebook is an accumulation of experts secrets and definite way to success in affiliate marketing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Working Online by importexpert(m): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
gaudyangel:
Op, please I have not been able to cash out money I earned through this affiliate marketing. Please help tell me how to do that I promise 50:50 if I get the cash.

reach me via my number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On How To Get To Onikan / Where Can I Get Polyethylene LDPE / Access Bank Sets To Acquire Transnational Bank In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.