Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:38 AM

Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. (488 Views)

Evil Of Soothsaying, Foretelling And Horoscope / Evil Of Video Call With Opposite Sex / Some Memorizers Of The Quran Among The Companions Rodiyallaahu Anhum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
O Allah! Bear witness that my heart, tongue and limbs are free from the one who speaks evil of your righteous slaves.

Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 10:
وَالَّذِينَ جَاءُوا مِن بَعْدِهِمْ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَا بِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَّحِيمٌ

And those who came after them say: "Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

O Allah! Forgive the shortcomings of the companions and household of your beloved messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam.

Surah Al-Fath, Verse 29:
مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّاءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَاءُ بَيْنَهُمْ تَرَاهُمْ رُكَّعًا سُجَّدًا يَبْتَغُونَ فَضْلًا مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَانًا سِيمَاهُمْ فِي وُجُوهِهِم مِّنْ أَثَرِ السُّجُودِ ذَٰلِكَ مَثَلُهُمْ فِي التَّوْرَاةِ وَمَثَلُهُمْ فِي الْإِنجِيلِ كَزَرْعٍ أَخْرَجَ شَطْأَهُ فَآزَرَهُ فَاسْتَغْلَظَ فَاسْتَوَىٰ عَلَىٰ سُوقِهِ يُعْجِبُ الزُّرَّاعَ لِيَغِيظَ بِهِمُ الْكُفَّارَ وَعَدَ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ مِنْهُم مَّغْفِرَةً وَأَجْرًا عَظِيمًا

Muhammad (SAW) is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking Bounty from Allah and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of (their) prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurat (Torah). But their description in the Injeel (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, it then becomes thick, and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allah has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islamic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad SAW till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

Those who are with Muhammad are his companions rodiyaLLaahu anhum and the believers in his household like Ali, Fatima and their sons rodiyaLLaahu anhum.

1 Like

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Soheehul Bukharee

The virtues of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them

Hadith no :3524

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

"Allah''''s Apostle said, "A time will come upon the people, when a group of people will wage a holy war and it will be said, ''''Is there amongst you anyone who has accompanied Allah''''s Apostle?'''' They will say, ''''Yes.'''' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a holy war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anynone who has accompanied the companions of Allah''''s Apostle?'''' They will say, ''''Yes.'''' And so victory will be bestowed on them. Then a time will come upon the people when a group of people will wage a holy war, and it will be said, "Is there amongst you anyone who has been in the company of the companions of the companions of Allah''''s Apostle ?'''' They will say, ''''Yes.'''' And victory will be bestowed on them."

1 Like

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
Soheehul Bukharee

The virtues of the Companions of the Prophet, may Allah be pleased with them

Hadith no :3525

Narrated `Imran bin Husain:

"Allah''''s Apostle said, ''''The best of my followers are those living in my generation (i.e. my contemporaries). and then those who will follow the latter" `Imran added, "I do not remember whether he mentioned two or three generations after his generation, then the Prophet added, ''''There will come after you, people who will bear witness without being asked to do so, and will be treacherous and untrustworthy, and they will vow and never fulfill their vows, and fatness will appear among them."

1 Like

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by AbuuBilaal(m): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
The words of the Prophet, "Close up the doorways, except for that of Abu Bakr."

Hadith no :3529

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:

Allah''''s Apostle addressed the people saying, "Allah has given option to a slave to choose this world or what is with Him. The slave has chosen what is with Allah." Abu Bakr wept, and we were astonished at his weeping caused by what the Prophet mentioned as to a Slave ( of Allah) who had been offered a choice, (we learned later on) that Allah''''s Apostle himself was the person who was given the choice, and that Abu Bakr knew best of all of us. Allah''''s Apostle added, "The person who has favored me most of all both with his company and wealth, is Abu Bakr. If I were to take a Khalil other than my Lord, I would have taken Abu Bakr as such, but (what relates us) is the Islamic brotherhood and friendliness. All the gates of the Mosque should be closed except the gate of Abu Bakr."

1 Like

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
o o o, the shias wont like this grin grin

op, they will soon come for your head grin

2 Likes

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Maa shaaa Allaah. Abio, esp that caveman albaq... Mio tie mo ironu won rara. Allaahu musta'an.

2 Likes

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
Surah At-Taubah, Verse 100:
وَالسَّابِقُونَ الْأَوَّلُونَ مِنَ الْمُهَاجِرِينَ وَالْأَنصَارِ وَالَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوهُم بِإِحْسَانٍ رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي تَحْتَهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ذَٰلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ

And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun (those who migrated from Makkah to Al-Madinah) and the Ansar (the citizens of Al-Madinah who helped and gave aid to the Muhajirun) and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Only A Deviant Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2017
Only A Shaidan Speaks Evil Of The Companions And Household

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Actual Date Of Laylatul Qadr. / Moral Uprightness / Saudi Officials Visit Brutalised Nigerian Pilgrims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.