Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. (2451 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Why Do Guys Strare\look Sooo Much!? That Shit Can Be Very Embarrassing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by martyns303(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
No matter how u play there's always this one person that u'll eventually fall in luv with, sum1 u would die for literally. The thing is i have been dating this girl for 3yrs and i luv her like crazy. A couple of months ago she travelled, there she meet this bunker who asked her out, 2 weeks to that he bought her a laptop, then an expensive phone, jewelries, clothes, the guy was practically spending like crazy. Prior to this she has been acting funny. I came to know about her affair when her sis saw how much love and attention i have for my gf and told me all about what has been going on. I felt so betrayed and fustrated i felt like doing something terrible. I got a chance to see the guy and he is not even better looking than i am and to make matter worse he is a complete illitrate. And am finding it hard to let go the sweet memories of my gf. If u've ever been in this kinda situation pls share ur experience. Advises are welcomed too.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by brooklyn99: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2009
you felt like harming duke cus he got more game than u?lol. he's not better looking? sorry bro, ur girl dont think so. he's illiterate? how'd u know? u put dude to a written and/or mathematical test? no? your gal dont think his money is illiterate tho.lol. your just pissed u got gamed. dont hate the player.which would u rather be now, an illiterate with loads of unending cash or a pseudo intellectual with no loot in his dripping pockets?
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by boy1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
move on,she's no more yours. . .abi u want chop left over. . .she's not down with u. . .na money cause am angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by Czarskit(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2009
martyns303:

No matter how u play there's always this one person that u'll eventually fall in luv with, sum1 u would die for literally. The thing is i have been dating this girl for 3yrs and i luv her like crazy. A couple of months ago she travelled, there she meet this bunker who asked her out, 2 weeks to that he bought her a laptop, then an expensive phone, jewelries, clothes, the guy was practically spending like crazy. Prior to this she has been acting funny. I came to know about her affair when her sis saw how much love and attention i have for my gf and told me all about what has been going on. I felt so betrayed and fustrated i felt like doing something terrible. I got a chance to see the guy and he is not even better looking than i am and to make matter worse he is a complete illitrate. And am finding it hard to let go the sweet memories of my gf. If u've ever been in this kinda situation pls share your experience. Advises are welcomed too.

She's a bloody gold-digging wh*re! I advice that you get ur hustle on & forget the cum drinking slut! Just live like she never existed *this is hard though* . . . angry
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by mamagee9(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2009
brooklyn99:

you felt like harming duke cus he got more game than u?lol. he's not better looking? sorry bro, your girl dont think so. he's illiterate? how'd u know? u put dude to a written and/or mathematical test? no? your gal dont think his money is illiterate tho.lol. your just pissed u got gamed. dont hate the player.which would u rather be now, an illiterate with loads of unending cash or a pseudo intellectual with no loot in his dripping pockets?

lol hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFALMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
whats up brooklyn you da man!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
word
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by mamagee3(f): 1:57am On Dec 02, 2009
@poster

What do you mean by having? undecided
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by martyns303(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2009
@ mama_gee more having is more having, u know like having more cash.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by KakiP(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2009
Sorry Bro! u just gotta go on,leave tha babe,karma will surely catch up with her.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by echobee(f): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2009
sorry.just move on with ur life.i know it is hard,but u have to try
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by martyns303(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2009
@ brooklyn99. How did i know the guy is an illitrate? Well have u ever seen a guy into bunkery? I guess no. Come visit port harcourt sometime. I mean yes this guy is having like a bunker should( these guys can buy 2009 model camry or a jaguar just a month into their starting the biz ). But hey am trying my best, what else does she want, go break a bank? Am a level 400 E/E student, i got potentials. What happens to commitment, we'v been dating for 3yrs!!!! Now am begining to get mad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by kech(f): 7:38am On Dec 02, 2009
grin grin LOL! Sorry, I just had to crack up at the title. "Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More HAVING."  grin grin Hehehehe, I bow in awe!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by martyns303(m): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2009
sorry kech if u find the topic funny. But atleast u get the point right?
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by 190: 8:51am On Dec 02, 2009
i guess i should start having shivers as well concerning mine

u mean after 3yrs a girl can still dump someone sorry ass cos of money

JESUS im scared ooh~
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by kech(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2009
martyns303:

sorry kech if u find the topic funny. But atleast u get the point right?
Sorry love. I just couldn't help it.  grin Yes I got your point. Unfortunately, that's life. Some people are just money conscious and you are better off without them. It'll hurt now but you'll get over it eventually, trust me. And then you'll thank your lucky stars for your narrow escape. Do you really want to settle down with someone like this? Deep down in your heart you know you don't. It's just your emotions talking now. Let her go, give yourself some space. The pain will pass, and soon you will meet someone worth your while. Life's too short to keep pinning over someone who doesn't appreciate you. You deserve better. Move on. Not easy to do, but it will be worth it. Sometimes we are scared to let go of our exes, we feel that we may never find someone like them. You said you had sweet memories with your girlfriend. Honey, you'll meet someone else who you'll have sweeter and better memories with. There's always someone better. I promise you that. Cheer up. grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by kech(f): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2009
190:

i guess i should start having shivers as well concerning mine

u mean after 3yrs a girl can still dump someone sorry ass cos of money

JESUS im scared ooh~

Uh, stay there. 3 years ko. If a girl is a gold digger and is in a relationship for 3 years, even 5 years sef, it's probably because she hasn't seen someone "better" yet. Once a bigger fish comes along, its sayonara suck'rrr!! The number of years is no guarantee. This goes for male gold diggers too.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by 190: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2009
kech:

Uh, stay there. 3 years ko. If a girl is a gold digger and is in a relationship for 3 years, even 5 years sef, it's probably because she hasn't seen someone "better" yet. Once a bigger fish comes along, its sayonara suck'rrr!! The number of years is no guarantee. This goes for male gold diggers too.

na wa ooh
but please male Golddiggers wudnt do such please

So u mean the # of years dosent guarantee someone getting married 2 u

im really scared ooh~
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by kech(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2009
shocked shocked No it doesn't!!! Are you serious? But no fear, you should know the kind of girl you have by now. Unless you don't trust her  undecided undecided. Cos you sound like someone who isn't very sure about his girl.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by whitelexi(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2009
Lol, i remember a girlfriend who got herself some dude and claimed to be much better off - telling me all sorts of trash like oh he's handsome, oh he's kool, oh he's young, and bla bla bla. . . Of course it didnt last 6 months and it was over!

I felt bad sha, cos of all she said to me, however, i later got to see this dude, he's older, fatter, shorter, and not even half as goodlooking as i am grin grin grin
At this stage, the feeling was ecstatic grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by No2Atheism(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2009
@whitelexi

- In as much as one (including me) is tempted to gloat in that kind of relationship . . . its still not worth it.

- Yes she possibly made a mistake . . .but remember that we men also tend to do the same to women . . .
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by nethacker(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2009
martyns303:

No matter how u play there's always this one person that u'll eventually fall in luv with, sum1 u would die for literally. The thing is i have been dating this girl for 3yrs and i luv her like crazy. A couple of months ago she travelled, there she meet this bunker who asked her out, 2 weeks to that he bought her a laptop, then an expensive phone, jewelries, clothes, the guy was practically spending like crazy. Prior to this she has been acting funny. I came to know about her affair when her sis saw how much love and attention i have for my gf and told me all about what has been going on. I felt so betrayed and fustrated i felt like doing something terrible. I got a chance to see the guy and he is not even better looking than i am and to make matter worse he is a complete illitrate. And am finding it hard to let go the sweet memories of my gf. If u've ever been in this kinda situation pls share your experience. Advises are welcomed too.
some babes r just arrrrggghhhhhh angry angry . do u think she is bothered abt ur potentials? shocked shocked u r on your own ooo. Wen i was in sch,i use to be a girl-chaser but now dat i am working and hv more than enof,the table has turned around. grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by whitelexi(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2009
No2Atheism:

@whitelexi

- In as much as one (including me) is tempted to gloat in that kind of relationship . . . its still not worth it.

- Yes she possibly made a mistake . . .but remember that we men also tend to do the same to women . . .

Dude, theres nothing about it that can be attributed to gloating. . . Bottomline is she lied to make some dude look good and make me look bad, at the time i felt bad cos i bought it, but when i discovered the truth, it felt good and restored that little confidence that was dangling about grin grin grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by sayso: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2009
dude move on
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by kpolli(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
give us her name n address, we will help u break her leg,
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by gabriel4u(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
My bros no kill your self, i no se ede pain pesin bt just let her go,because if she should come back there is no assurance that she will not do the same again. It well known that most of all guys are players but always put one person as a head whom you ar ready to die for.
omo wo aye lo, ko duro ooooooo
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by brooklyn99: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
lol@ poster, thanx for the invite, but i'll pass on port harcourt, detroit is bad and scary enough. u got potentials?my nigga, potentials aint gonna buy ur gal no jewels and the girl was smart enough to realize that quickly.sorry u lost out
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster
muchacho, there are many fish in the sea. move on knowing that you finally got to know what kind of serpent gal you were in love with.

your girlfriend doesnt love you and this material bullshit is more important to her than the love that you guys have had. accept it and move on with your life.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by martyns303(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
@brooklyn99. Ur gonna be more missed up than i am if ur to be in my shoes. But ur not in my shoes, allelujah
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by zeal500: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
Take d available bus
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by brooklyn99: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2009
ok guess what martyns, 6 yrs ago, i went thru the same ish, so u cant tell me nada!!! but seeing as i'm a cold hearted son of a binch, i didnt care. i swear!!! i was young, paid, and i look good as Bleep till this day.lol grin. i hit a stumbling block which i knew was temporary but she listened to family and friends(?) and went for a dude that was also illiterate, ugly, short, and skinny.this is a gal that is a lawyer today, and her hubby cannot construct a proper english sentence to save his life. dude had like 28yrs on her. today she has 5 kids at 28yrs old. he "ran" up in her and started getting her pregnant thinking that'll help him have her on lock, and keep me away. they failed. shit like that makes them feel good if u "fight back" or show signs that your hurt ova the incident.do what i did. be a player, boooy, and find the hottest,sluttiest, sexiest ho u can find around. but dont turn it into a "see what i got now, u lost me" show; dat'll defeat the purpose. pretend she doesnt exist, be like me, in time u'll forget about her. u dont negotiate with terrorists!!!! today, that ho is like "u pushed me away", oh, i opened your legs too to allow "uncle money having illiterate" turn u into a baby manufacturing company?lol. @poster, u keep fighting back u wont gain shit, and she wont realize her mistake. let it go (her, being the "it"wink. dont beg, dont cry, dont harm dude. nothing wrong in sleeping with her close friends and relatives tho (assuming u got game, which i seriously doubt u do).remember, we do not negotiate with terrorists!!!!! grin
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by kech(f): 2:58am On Dec 03, 2009
^^^^^^^  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked LOL!!. I no fit laugh abeg grin.
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by brooklyn99: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2009
@ poster.whoa, whoa, whoa hold the eff up!!! wuts this u keep insulting duke that bagged your gal as an illiterate? i aint feeling that ish. look at u; mr education. u aint a symbol of intellect either. u keep spelling "ILLITERATE" as "ILLITRATE". u say ure a 4/4 something in university so i'm assuming u mean u'll be graduating soon, yet u cant spell for shi.t. u cant also compose a sentence; and what in limey Bleep is "more having"!?!
you got potentials, u on your own with that crap. u better do urself a favor and become a "bunker" too so u'll have mad cash cause i dont see employment/graduation in your immediate future, not with your kinda grammar.
do urself a huuuuugeeee favor, that sister of her's that snitched on your gal, u best get with her ASAP, and do it quick. make sure u get her pregnant fast too, cus i'll tell u this, if u dont, that more having bunker son of a biyyyaatch is coming for her too, he'll add her to his harem faster than u can blink. he's out to snatch anything thats gonna give u joy, that much is clear. make sure u follow my advice. wimp!!!!
Re: Your Girlfriend Who U Love Sooo Much Dumps U For A Guy Who Is More Having. by martyns303(m): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2009
@ brooklyn99. U cut me real deep man. Sh!t am so fcukd, i guess i'll have to say typographic error or something(cos i can sure spell ILLITERATE or MESSED, this are one of those spelling u get on 'are u smarter than a 5th grader'). Write a book and i'll sure buy it brooklyn99. i really appreciate ur criticism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! His Girlfriend Is Pregnant;what Should He Do? / She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help / Can You Marry A Guy With Marine Job Who Spends 2weeks With You In 4months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.