Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? (4427 Views)

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Did FFK Just Call Osinbajo ‘little Deceitful Imp’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by freeze001(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
Only arms looters? In case u have developed cataracts, the clergymen are also demanding justice for the wicked, marauding fulani herdsmen whom u love so much.

vedaxcool:

Why are you popularizing his opinion if he actually said that, Be very careful not to help the cocain addict and his band of corrupt clergy achieve their aim of starting a religious war.. . they are deliberately trying to ignite fire.... ask yourself would this be the first time fulanis and indigenous tribes in southern kaduna fight? No it happend under Jonathan and previously why are they starting to act like they are indigenes of kaduna? Why aren't local clergy making such rubbish statement? Why are largely southern clergymen crying more than the bereaved? They want to throw the country into chaos and derail any chance of bringing to justice these arms looters. .. they the clergymen have soiled their hands with blood money.... ask yourself why would the cocaine addict post a picture of PMB in chains in the morning and now making this alleged statement. ... my brother think and discard this thread nothing good will come out of it. Allah shall surely destroy those whose aims are to start a sectarian strife in this country and that is their aim.

2 Likes

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by banki(m): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Where were you when El rufai called Jesus names in the past

You are a Christian...

It's a sin to bear false witness show me when elrufai called Jesus why do you guys just because of politics reduce yourselves to this....

Please show me where elrufai called JEsus names....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by rusher14: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

El rufai that called Jesus a lover to Mary Magdalene his girlfriend nkor?

No evidence?

Then your statement is inadmissible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by decomaniaboss(f): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Oya what are you waiting for ? Go and behead him as your religion teaches
dey born am well Na only small preachers dey fit try naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Biafman: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
banki:

You are a Christian...

It's a sin to bear false witness show me when elrufai called Jesus why do you guys just because of politics reduce yourselves to this....

Ewu wey dey defend wetin hin no know, oya read and learn. El-Rufai In Trouble Over Jesus Christ, Mary Comment http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/el-rufai-in-trouble-over-jesus-christ-mary-comment.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by IVORY2009(m): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

No evidence?

Then your statement is inadmissible.

[/s]
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
aminho:
I just noticed this out of the reply ffk gave to a Facebook user?is it fair to Call Allah which Muslims hold dear a demon?what would have been his reply if it was elrufai or any other person of the muslim faith in a leadership position in the country that wrote about any supreme lord that he worships

Sarrki madridguy fulanimafia tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji
Seun lalasticlala
****during my days in university of Maiduguri, one student will always shiit on Quran and place it at the toilet floor, then all the Muslims students will converge to fight Christian students, there was panic and tension in the hostel, we Christian brothers started praying, because its a week to the exams, we sent people to be guiding the toilet, two days letter, this demon was caught, he turn out to be a Muslim guy shooting on Quran we wanted to lynch him b4 school security came and took him away, he was asked why he did that, he said he never prepare for exam, that he wanted the school closed becos it was during Islamic fasting, and the VC was a Muslim oh, all 2008 graduating set from unimaid will know this story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2017

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by mightyhazell: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnsonjosbles:
u the allah follower are the demon, during my days in university of Maiduguri, one student will always shiit on Quran and place it at the toilet floor, then all the Muslims students will converge to fight Christian students, there was panic and tension in the hostel, we Christian brothers started praying, because its a week to the exams, we sent people to be guiding the toilet, two days letter, this demon was caught, he turn out to be a Muslim guy shooting on Quran we wanted to lynch him b4 school security came and took him away, he was asked why he did that, he said he never prepare for exam, that he wanted the school closed becos it was during Islamic fasting, and the VC was a Muslim oh, all 2008 graduating set from unimaid will know this story.
u gat 2 be kidding me sad

1 Like

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

This should do you good
https://www.nairaland.com/2906065/blasts-el-rufai-over-alleged-comment
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/comment-debate/12130-so-what-did-el-rufai-tweet
http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/el-rufai-in-trouble-over-jesus-christ-mary-comment.html
These evidence are enough including the screenshot

those unrepentant hypocrites will not see your post...watch as they disperse like the wind after your exposure of their hypocrisy.. I'm sure most of them here didn't see anything wrong with what hell rufai said back then.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Ceema1(f): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2017
shakaZuIlu:
[s][/s]
shatap
e pain am
no be one of you guys created the thread
when elrufai the bastard midget is busy cursing Jesus you're busy cheering him now it's your turn you're crying.
Trump is dealing with terrorism and the world is now against terrorists grin

FYI
FFK is 100% right and there's nothing your sharp dagger and machete can do about it.

kiss the gaddem truth
when will Trump bring out our dilector from kike prison? Hahahahaha.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by DBannedAssassin(m): 12:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Dude, your views are already biased.

The fact is that there is an islamic movement bent on acquiring territory. Its been going on for ages.

Its been politicized and colored. But the fact still remains.

What is PMB who is in the best position to quell it doing? Fighting castle rustling and pushing for a grazing reserve (more territory for these elements).

PMB and his cohorts are on the side of the terrorist

vedaxcool:

Why are you popularizing his opinion if he actually said that, Be very careful not to help the cocain addict and his band of corrupt clergy achieve their aim of starting a religious war.. . they are deliberately trying to ignite fire.... ask yourself would this be the first time fulanis and indigenous tribes in southern kaduna fight? No it happend under Jonathan and previously why are they starting to act like they are indigenes of kaduna? Why aren't local clergy making such rubbish statement? Why are largely southern clergymen crying more than the bereaved? They want to throw the country into chaos and derail any chance of bringing to justice these arms looters. .. they the clergymen have soiled their hands with blood money.... ask yourself why would the cocaine addict post a picture of PMB in chains in the morning and now making this alleged statement. ... my brother think and discard this thread nothing good will come out of it. Allah shall surely destroy those whose aims are to start a sectarian strife in this country and that is their aim.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by ninovandross(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2017
miss d days of idol worshiping
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by rusher14: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by SalamRushdie: 1:10am On Jan 31, 2017
banki:

You are a Christian...

Have you forgotten the Mary Magdalene episode and the one he accused Jesus of pretending to die
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by lebienconnu: 2:52am On Jan 31, 2017
You should stop defending Allah (swt). He has power over all things. He is the most merciful and oft returning. Also He is very severe in punishment.

If He chooses to punish Kayode for this blasphemy against Him, even the whole America, cannot save him and if He chooses to forgive him all the rage of the Muslims all over the world can not harm him.

You should learn to ignore some things. By throwing tantrums every time they insult your religion or Lord you are playing into their hands. Just smile and move on.

Remember Abu Lahab. When his cup filled up, Allah (swt) revealed to his prophet:

"tabat yada abi lahabin wa tabba.......... "
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by abnsugbe: 3:47am On Jan 31, 2017
asuustrike2009:

El rufai that called Jesus a lover to Mary Magdalene his girlfriend nkor?

they dont see wrongs in calling others name
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by banki(m): 3:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Biafman:

Ewu wey dey defend wetin hin no know, oya read and learn. El-Rufai In Trouble Over Jesus Christ, Mary Comment http://www.informationng.com/2013/01/el-rufai-in-trouble-over-jesus-christ-mary-comment.html

I was waiting for that.....you just abused me because I aired my opinion shows you lack substance

El rufai retweeted a tweet, by a fellow Christian and for goodness sake what was the insult there? The person that tweeted it is ok but of the thousands of people that retweeted because of politics you belittle your own religion and stand to the roof tops and call out another person....that smacks of ignorance double standard and hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano State Gubernatorial Election (unofficial) Results After 37 Lgs / Banker Charged To Court Over Ruga's Comment / BREAKING!!! ESN Finally Arrests 'unknown Hoodlums In Imo State..video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.