Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,342 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? (4419 Views)

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Did FFK Just Call Osinbajo ‘little Deceitful Imp’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by aishatu19(f): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2017
Allah which is arabic word for God may have far deeper connotation based on the religion of the subject in question.
The " Allah" in mine of Muslims is not the same which the Christian Arabic or Huasa speakers refers to when they use the same word
The fact is, the one in the mine of Muslims is what the Bible calls a Principality of Higher order or simply put, a Demon (of war, sex and occult).
Well, I wish he didnt say that.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2017
rusher14:

So to you his statement is equal to saying Jesus slept with Mary?
Even a dumb person would believe
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Ajibam: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2017
vedaxcool:

Why are you popularizing his opinion if he actually said that, Be very careful not to help the cocain addict and his band of corrupt clergy achieve their aim of starting a religious war.. . they are deliberately trying to ignite fire.... ask yourself would this be the first time fulanis and indigenous tribes in southern kaduna fight? No it happend under Jonathan and previously why are they starting to act like they are indigenes of kaduna? Why aren't local clergy making such rubbish statement? Why are largely southern clergymen crying more than the bereaved? They want to throw the country into chaos and derail any chance of bringing to justice these arms looters. .. they the clergymen have soiled their hands with blood money.... ask yourself why would the cocaine addict post a picture is of PMB in chains in the morning and now making this alleged statement. ... my brother think and discard this thread nothing good will come out of it. Allah shall surely destroy those whose aims are to start a sectarian strife in this country and that is their aim.

Absolute Rubbish!!
You should have grown up in your reasoning.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by Ajibam: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
aishatu19:
Allah which is arabic word for God may have far deeper connotation based on the religion of the subject in question.
The " Allah" in mine of Muslims is not the same which the Christian Arabic or Huasa speakers refers to when they use the same word
The fact is, the one in the mine of Muslims is what the Bible calls a Principality of Higher order or simply put, a Demon (of war, sex and occult).
Well, I wish he didnt say that.
I pray that The eyes of your understanding be opened that you might see that Allah is nothing but a moon god. .
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by vedaxcool(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Ajibam:

Absolute Rubbish!!
You should have grown up in your reasoning.

nairaland most disgraced ex moderator showing why he should have never been appointed cleaner on nairaland talk more of a moderator. grin
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by 7lives: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2017
EdCure:

So anybody that's not from Southern Kaduna has no right to condemn the ongoing barbarism and terror of Islam? This is your own way of supporting the savagery of Islamic jihad.

Why do you moslem rif-raffs condemn Trump's executive order temporarily halting the influx of Islamic terrorists into America in the name of refugees?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? After all, the order doesn't affect Nigeria.

What is happening in Kafanchan is tribal and not religion, did you know how these people have been slugging it out in the past? did you know that katafs sometimes sit in the mosques to pray and bring out daggers to slaughter the Muslims after the prayer?.
Have you heard of a certain colonel called Zamani Lekwot? I will stop here.
If you are actually a Christian stop judging and stop siding with one.
Pray to God to touch their hearts to stop the blood sheds.
All these " we Christians " bull crap, salvation race is an individual race, the fact that Southerner Nigeria is dominated by the so-called Christians and yet we are spiritually bankrupt, shows that we are not even different from the so called Muslims.

1 Like

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by timecapsule: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2017
aminho:
I just noticed this out of the reply ffk gave to a Facebook user?is it fair to Call Allah which Muslims hold dear a demon?what would have been his reply if it was elrufai or any other person of the muslim faith in a leadership position in the country that wrote about any supreme lord that he worships

Sarrki madridguy fulanimafia tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji
Seun lalasticlala
As at now, you are the one that called allah that, but you maybe right in your own way. are your judging base on the kind of work they do?

1 Like

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by ThatIgboBoy: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Where were you when El rufai called Jesus names in the past

Dont mimd them. All of them hypocrites

1 Like

Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by seuncyrus(m): 1:07am On Feb 01, 2017
I just pray we are not heading towards a religious war in this country
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by alezzy13: 1:40am On Feb 01, 2017
It clear some elements are bent in inciting a religious war. People are hungry and it will take just a spark to ignite the palpable, simmering tension in the polity. Pls lets be very careful with our utterances.

This thread should be closed down asap. we dont need this additional problem now.

Those justifying FFK alleged comment (I truly doubt its him) on the grounds that El Rufai made similar remark about Jesus must be living in planet mars. Its not justification whatsoever.
Re: DID FFK Call Allah A Demon??? by quickly: 2:01am On Feb 01, 2017
aminho:
I just noticed this out of the reply ffk gave to a Facebook user?is it fair to Call Allah which Muslims hold dear a demon?what would have been his reply if it was elrufai or any other person of the muslim faith in a leadership position in the country that wrote about any supreme lord that he worships

Sarrki madridguy fulanimafia tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji
Seun lalasticlala

As long as ppl kill and say allahu Akbar then u can say that Arab God is a demon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whos Watching Senator Abaribe On Sunrise Daily Now / Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa / Breaking: I Will Go To Court To Reclaim My Stolen Mandate Says Ize Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.