Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Who Killed More People In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed More People In The Bible? (3190 Views)

Poll: Who Killed More People In The Bible?

God.: 81% (9 votes)
Satan.: 18% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'? / Religion Has Killed More Than It Has Saved / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Horus(m): 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
This is the question that plagues the Bible. Christians know that their "god" killed more people. Anyone familiar with the scriptures will note that this "god" has no reservations about ordering the deaths of heathens. In the Old Testament he is not a God of Peace. Even the Laws of Moses, given to ensure man lives in harmony, includes death sentences for certain violations. The Flood is the most obtrusive example of his mass annihilation tactics for those who have strayed from his direction. The destruction of the cities of the plain is another. Furthermore, god's own actions are far from exemplary. He lies to Adam and Eve regarding the poisonous state of the apple and curses the serpent for telling Eve the truth about the apple. He approves of Noah's animal sacrifice after the flood because the burning flesh has a pleasing smell. He orders Abraham to sacrifice his son on an altar as a test of loyalty (although he stops the sacrifice just before it occurs). Certainly this would place an impact on a father-son relationship. Later in the Bible he torments Job to prove to Satan that Job is loyal to him and won't turn away. This is hardly admirable conduct from a divine being. We always have a way of justifying our misbehavior don't we. What better way to explain our aggressions against others, "its Gods word", or "its Gods will". The Old Testament is filled with admonitions from the God Jehovah to break down the walls of the city, pillage, loot, kill all the men, keep the virgins for yourself and on and on. The amazing thing is that to this very day, people flock to churches and admire the "God" who ordered the raping, looting, genocide and pillaging.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Horus my man you're on the spot. according to the Christian bible if God tells us not to kill and tells us to love our enemies, why doesn't He do the same? . Later some christians would flow in here with alot of excusses. . . without no intelligent respond .[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
I think it is david,
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
[size=13pt]Abuzola the Issue here is between Satan and God, who kill more people in the bible?, i need everyone to respond with honesty.[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2009
I think the xtrian god is the mass murderer
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]You have just said it all friend. . . . That guy is a Murderer and its worshipper know the truth.[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 12:38am On Dec 02, 2009
Who is the oga, father or the son or na that spirit ?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]You see what i mean. . . Christianity: A bad idea gone wrong.
[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2009
smiley
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 02, 2009
who killed more people in the bible you dont believe in and say is a fraud?

confusion reigning here.

Every story in the bible is fake except for the ones about people being killed?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by jagunlabi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
Yahweh/Jehovah wins this one by a "planetslide".No competition.Jehovah is the perfect killing/mayhem/destruction machine.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
[size=13pt]Tpia that 's never a good respond to the issue here,the question is simple as ABC. answer with honesty  as a true christian woman. . . i come again with the question :Who Kill More People In The Bible? Please we need reasonable contribution. Yes, I called the Bible a fraud because it real, after reading from genesis to revelation we didn't find any sense inside. . .all are pure Contradictions , Lies upon Lies and you claimed Satan the Devil , Lucifer and all his demons are the root of all evil but we cant find any wrong they have done till this very day. . . .Your God is a Killer and he's the confussion in the world. Every story in the bible are fake but we only point the killing issue out for now. . .lets handle it  with maturity  and i assure you that the truth shall be revealed widely like never before. . .gradually. . . gradually we are learning new things .[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by toneyb: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
NiggerHtr:

[size=60pt]FUCKING NIGGER!!![/size]

Are you still learning how to post?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2009
Are u ok
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]Where are all the God worshippers. . . The Christians. . .you better come out from your hiding place and share your respond to this issue and please "badmouth" are not allowed here , kindly come out and defend your killer God if you really think its not a killer.[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by whoisallah: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2009
How dare you compare God the Creator with what is created-satan. Are you okay? To answer your foolish question, can you name anyone or people who served God truthfully and obediently in the Bible that was killed by God or destroyed by God wickedly. It's only idol worshippers,evil doers, rebellious children,wicked people, hate mongers and disobedient people like you (ogaga, abuzola etc) that God destroyed in the Bible. Jehovah God is a just God. Unlike satan who will give you a cap/hat as a gift but comes back to claim your head in return for the cap/hat.God has never and will never repay Good for evil or Evil for good. He pays you back in your own coin(s).

Warning: You guys should desist from satanic activities cos the reward is Hell. Ogaga already knows where he's going but I believe 100% that God can still save him.Abuzola on the other hand, I've said this before and I'll say it again, don't make friend with the devil/satan just because you hate christians. Google ogaga's name and know him better. He's not what you think. A word is enough for the wise. None of your islamic friends will tell you this truth. I'm telling you these cos I dont want you to experience God's wrath like ogaga. Ogaga is just pretending as if he likes you. That's how satan/devil agents operates. What he wanted is your SOUL. Now abuzola, seat back and watch how ogaga responds

Matthew 10:28, And fear not them(Satan and his fallen angels) which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him (Jehovah GOD)which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]whoisallah I'm Okey and i think you're the one with some problem finding it difficult to answer a simple question. . . how dare me? ok when it come's to issue like this you christians would show off your so called madness talent. . .The question is simple as ABC. respond or let it be. . .God didn't creat anything not even talkless of ant . Men created God in the First day and it all got twisted. Satan is more than God and i wrote it with boldness to that your god would get angry on me. . . so that i'w have the opportunity to deal with him/her very well . Call it foolish question but this is the wisest question a person would ever ask. . .

and on you own information stop pointing to abuzola my friend and face the topic. . .Who killed more people in the bible? , if you like tell a lie when responding. . .God cant do more than a death rat and shall not be afraid to say the truth.
[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by whoisallah: 1:33am On Dec 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]whoisallah I'm Okey and i think you're the one with some problem finding it difficult to answer a simple question. . . how dare me? ok when it come's to issue like this you christians would show off your so called madness talent. . .The question is simple as ABC. respond or let it be. . .God didn't creat anything not even talkless of ant . Men created God in the First day and it all got twisted. Satan is more than God and i wrote it with boldness to that your god would get angry on me. . . so that i'w have the opportunity to deal with him/her very well . Call it foolish question but this is the wisest question a person would ever ask. . .

and on you own information stop pointing to abuzola my friend and face the topic. . .Who killed more people in the bible? , if you like tell a lie when responding. . .God cant do more than a death rat and shall not be afraid to say the truth.
[/size]

I'm not surprised at your lies? Your dad-Satan is the father of all liars, Who created Satan?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:56am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]whoisallah i didn't see any lie i have done here. . . You wrote i dont understand the bible and this i disagree with you. so, i really have to assure you i have read the bible from the book of Genesis to Revelation and according to the bible they all sound like lies and the bible is known as the living words of God, meaning God is a Lier. . . ! for instance notice the behavior of God in Eden is most peculiar. Eden is the pivotal moment in earth's history because what happened there set the stage for future events.  It also gave an opportunity for someone to take over, educate and develop the human race for their own purposes. . . . What people have been taught is a lie and it goes AGAINS logic and common sense. If one studies the bible carefully they will realize that it does not reflect that the Serpent was evil and trying to deceive the human race. The ancient writings of the bible reveal a lot of information as to what went on 6,000 years ago in Eden. Through logic and common sense we can show that those ancient writings of the bible reflect the end result which we all can see plainly in the modern world but are all arranged lies.
[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by whoisallah: 2:35am On Dec 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]whoisallah i didn't see any lie i have done here. . . You wrote i dont understand the bible and this i disagree with you. so, i really have to assure you i have read the bible from the book of Genesis to Revelation and according to the bible they all sound like lies and the bible is known as the living words of God, meaning God is a Lier. . . ! for instance notice the behavior of God in Eden is most peculiar. Eden is the pivotal moment in earth's history because what happened there set the stage for future events. It also gave an opportunity for someone to take over, educate and develop the human race for their own purposes. . . . What people have been taught is a lie and it goes AGAINS logic and common sense. If one studies the bible carefully they will realize that it does not reflect that the Serpent was evil and trying to deceive the human race. The ancient writings of the bible reveal a lot of information as to what went on 6,000 years ago in Eden. Through logic and common sense we can show that those ancient writings of the bible reflect the end result which we all can see plainly in the modern world but are all arranged lies.
[/size]

Like I said, I'm not surprised at your blasphemy and lies, You've not even done 1/1,000,000,000 of what your dad-satan did.

But Ogaga,what good will it be for you if you gain the whole world, yet you forfeits your soul? Or what can you give in exchange for your soul?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2009
[size=13pt]whoisallah you have not yet respond to the call of this topic. . .Sharing offtopic doesn't contribute for any improvement in here . You said i blasphemy who and for what. . . . oooh now you know and you fail to realise all the blasphemies of you and your fellow religious folks busy accursing Satan the greatest for no reason . . . Stop calling me a Lier . . .God is a Lier and never me.

You're talking about soul meaning you try to sound funny this time around. . .I Gained the whole world and conderm what you describe as soul. I choose my path and nothing can change my IDENTITY. and i dont send God any messege. . .no time for the timeless!.
[/size]
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 2:29am On Dec 04, 2009
Wallayi whoisalah you are making me tremble with fear. Ogaga can i trust u ?
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2009
@ogaga.if man created god with his canal mind,then who create satan?@abuzola.hating christians will deny you spiritual growth.learn with an open mind.you just have to be cautious with him.his info on myspace says'I DOESNT BITE EXCEPT ON THE SECOND FRIDAY OF EVERY MONTH'.I really shit on my pants
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by jagunlabi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
The modern day israelis are so ashamed and disgusted by this god of theirs that the state of israel has the highest percentage population of atheists in the world.I no kuku blame them.Who wan associate with a celestial, genocidal thug of a deity.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Horus(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2009
This "god" is the first and the worse serial killer that ever existed. There is plenty of witness for the prosecution.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2009
Jesus is a scam
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Ascony(m): 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2009
@ogaga4luv
honestly i dont like ur line of reasoning, believers here will think u an atheist and thereafter qualify every other atheist by ur kind of concepts.
You believe there is a God but that he is a liar, thats what i can grab from ur notions. thats not atheistic at all,
Ogaga is just a satanist not an atheist. and there is a thick big far far line betwwen both.

ooh now you know and you fail to realise all the blasphemies of you and your fellow religious folks busy accursing Satan the greatest for no reason . . . Stop calling me a Lier . . .God is a Lier and never me.

maybe am wrong about u, but u should be clear in ur notions in other not to send the wrong signals. Thank you
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Saka419(m): 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2009
Who is Allah, ur a typical (Christian) Brainwashed African Dude!!, The Fact that ur name says "Who is Allah" Sums up ur ignorance,

Bob Marley don talk, Emancipate urself from Mental Slavery!!
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2009
What da hell re u talking about, ogaga is a satanist and not a muslim
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by whoisallah: 1:19am On Dec 05, 2009
Saka_419:

Who is Allah, your a typical (Christian) Brainwashed African Dude!!, The Fact that your name says "Who is Allah" Sums up your ignorance,

Bob Marley don talk, [b]Emancipate urself from Mental Slavery[/b]!!

Thanks. I'll try and do that. But, try as well to emancipate yourself from Spiritual Slavery.
Re: Who Killed More People In The Bible? by Abuzola11(m): 1:27am On Dec 05, 2009
The Ghost worshipper so funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanukkah( The Jewish Festival Of Lights) Starts On 12th December / See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! / Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.