Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. (1973 Views)

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / Goat Meat Peppersoup Vs Catfish Peppersoup: Which Would You Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. by darichlife: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2017
So it was a boring Monday so my friend Udor called me to meet him at Panya street it was a chain beer parlours more than 20shops on one street. I came without having my morning bath, just brushed my teeth and just picked up a fancy dress and my three quarter chinos, picked a bike rushed down, a bottle of 2 bottled of squad 5 and 10 liters of palm wine is already on the table just 10:15 am in the morning. That's how we gulped the whole drinks till nothing remained, with 2 other hommies on the table. I normally listen to SugarBoy Holla Holla when drinking alcohol or Viktoh Ft Lil Kesh Skibi Dat as the vibes sends me to cloud 9 the feeling is more than having orgasm. We drank for 8hrs till Ikpa came around with a leather in his hands. The next thing I hear was, oboy na the dog meat be that, udor asked me softly with his drunk and scraggy voice if I will eat, I just nodded in affirmation.

Ipka later brought the meat with all pepper soup flavours, oboy the scent was irristible, he served everyone with a single plate to go round, oboy this meat make sense o, guy pepper de this tin, ahhhh, oboy chop am de go, wash am down with the pammy, I was just enjoying my music, the drink and the meat, I can't tell any difference between this meat and goat meat. It is wel cooked and taste great.

Cut a long story short I hurried home took my bath and went to bed by 8:20 pm. Then I started dreaming about dogs, it is either im talking with dogs or they want to stop me from passing their territory.

after I had this dream the first time never paid much attention to it, just could connect the lines, cos I have been dreaming of dogs for long, but not talking to them. No its occurring almost every time I dream I feel somehow empowered instead being scared,
sometimes dogs will be complaining to me about how humans are not feeding them well, the one that breaks my heart was a dogs that gives bet to five puppets within some months all her puppies would disappear, all she know is that her master has sold them all, after all her suffering she doesn't have any control over her puppies after giving birth to them once the buyers come they are gone. I just feel for her, others will complain of people not listening to them when they speak, why can't the humans hear us..

I don't know why but I just love the experience. Looking forward to eating dog meat again.
Re: My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. by glimpse(f): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
undecided you need Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. by Mentcee(m): 6:23am On Apr 16, 2017
I hope you're ok.

1 Like

Re: My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. by darichlife: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2017
glimpse:
undecided you need Jesus.

For eating Dog meat? angry grin grin angry grin angry grin
Re: My First Dog Meat Peppersoup Experience. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
Dog meat taste like dog meat. Very delicious meat I must say.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Vs Yoruba Jollof Rice / What Is The Name Of This Snake I Killed Today / Best of the worst Baby Shower Cake Wrecks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.