Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) (894 Views)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper / "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by ayobamie0011(m): 7:12am On Jan 31, 2017
“I kidnapped my Oga’s son because he refused to settle me,’’ a 20-year-old suspect, Blessing Emmanuel, said on Monday in Lagos.
The suspect made the confession on the sidelines of a briefing by the Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, on criminal activities in the state.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the suspect admitted being the mastermind of the alleged abduction of his boss’ son.
PUNCH Metro had reported on Thursday that Chinobi Sabestine and Emmanuel were arrested by the police for allegedly abducting a 10-year-old boy.
It was reported that the suspects were apprehended in a bank in the Oyingbo area of the state as they were about withdrawing the ransom paid by the boy’s family into an account.
Emmanuel, who claimed to be a trader at the Mandilas Market, Lagos Island, claimed that he abducted the 10-year-old in the Alafia area of Orile-Iganmu, on his way to school, as a way of paying his master back for refusing to settle him after working for him for four years.
“I started staying with my Oga in 2013. He took me from my parents to stay with him so that I could learn how to sell clothes. In the agreement he had with my parents before he took me, he promised to set me up after four years.
“In 2016, he was supposed to help me start my own business; but instead, he opened another shop and asked me to be paying him N20,000 monthly.
“I could not cope because of the recession in the country, so I asked him to pay me as agreed, but he refused. Rather, he sent me back to the village.
“I came back early January and I stayed in a hotel. It was there that the idea of kidnapping his son came to me. Last week Monday, around 7am, I laid in ambush along the route where his son normally passed to school in the Alafia area of Orile.
“The boy emerged around 7.45am. He came to me when I called him and I took him away,” the suspect said.
The suspect further explained that he kept the young boy in his hotel room for four days, until he was arrested on Apapa Road.
“Throughout the four days, the boy stayed with me in my hotel room at Oyingbo. I called my Oga on the telephone the next day to pay N5m into my account if he hoped to see his son again. I sent him my account number.
“I was on my way to collect my ATM card from the bank on Apapa Road when I was arrested. I never knew that the police were on my trail,” he added.
The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, while briefing newsmen on the arrest, said the suspect, along with one other, kidnapped the 10-year-old boy.
He said after kidnapping their victim, the suspects demanded N5m as ransom to release the boy.

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by Nwodosis(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2017
There is no justification for indulging in crime. Your master didn't do right thing but you have now done the worst. If all us that were promised CHANGE by our Master Buhari follow your foot steps, what do you think will be the state of the nation by now?

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by engrMikemd(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2017
I blame Buhari
Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by emeijeh(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2017
The rookie said he wanted to go apply for ATM at the bank to withdraw N5m.

Btw, Namecheckers have you arrived?

1 Like

Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by ayobamie0011(m): 7:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Local Scammer... After U Don C Allert

Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 31, 2017
undecided thats human trafficking he should be arrested jare
Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by Abudu2000(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Lol, seems Nigerians were not the only ones promised change

Some Nigerians inside Nigeria were also promised a different change
Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by Godknowsbest: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Everything is settled now don't worry they will settle you in kirikiri.
Re: I Kidnapped Boss’ Son For Not Settling Me After Apprenticeship(pic) by Moboj: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Guy what's up?
Can't access my email now

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad, Stabs Prophet’s Wife During Deliverance / Father Rapes Gay Daughter ‘to Prove Sex Was Better With Men’ / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.