Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? (39134 Views)

Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Tidamsel: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Well wot I do no is boyz tendz 2 luv deir modaz more Dan deir fadaz while girlz is vice versa.
BT if u ask in general I will say a modaz luv is INCOMPARABLE & UNEXPLAINABLE, Itz jus NATURAL.
Thumbs up 2 all d luvn modaz in d world.!!!

10Q U!!
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by fasterwell(m): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
I love my mum because she was the one who trained me and was always there for me.

I was only useful to me whenever i need money for school and sometimes i lied just to have my way. Funny eneough he believed everything i told him even when such things never existed.

I had no good relationship with my dad because he had little or time for me and my siblings. All his attention was on his second wife and her kids.

Mum was there for me in good, bad and worst times of my life. Infact i never cared about my dad until his old age.

We had go relationship at last and he tried telling some hiden secrets about our community but i wasn't interested.

Now, its unfortunate i missed all he wanted to communicate to me because dad is no more and worst still i wasn't around him when he died and was buried,

Dad i love you and i miss you everyday because thing i set my eyes on reminds me of you. Continue to rest in peace until you reincarnate again as my son.

Mum is my first and only true love.Not even that yet to be known stranger(wife) will make hurt you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by onila(f): 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
fathers are deadbeat
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hernyolar:
But I love my dad more than my mum, that man has my back anyday anytime ...he's my gist buddy..

everyone knows I'm my dad's bestie, he calls me "eye Mi" meaning "my mother" whenever he's happy..
I thank God always for giving me my dad..
he is the best....I love you dad..

U just finished it,u said,"whenever he's happy" for mums,its either happy or not,she's got ur back.

For me...
Mum all the way...I can't start explaining abt mum, this space won't be enough...Iya ni wura mi
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by favourmic(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ayima:
A friend once told me he want his father to die so he can have freedom.

Soon his kids we also pray for him to die so they can have freedom that life
Law of karma
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Twizzy30(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
danilmo:
grin.
as in eh..if popcy enter.out of reflex u go just they wise just like that and start remembering something u forgot to do since.
Walai I don taya for my Old man. I wan givam jus this year, then I move...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by MrAdroit(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
dat breast factor alone don kill everything
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by carlos1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
hobermener:
Cos our lives started inside our mothers and we go on to build this un detachable bond for life. The whole world can turn its back on you, but you're always welcomed into the warm embrace of your sweet mother.
Mom i love you more than words can ever tell, even though i hated you initially for those incessant scoldings, never knew it was all for my good

TE AMO MADRE

If dey put Gun for ur head now n say ur mum or or life. Will u still chose ur mum. Chai. U can lie o
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by youngjoy(f): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
it is natural.. i so love my mum, she is the best thing that have ever happen to me.... strong, brave, lovely, caring , protective, God fearing above all she loves to serve God very much... Love Mummy
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by ojlifa: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
here a lost child speak,the answer is simple,the western media has been feed this garbage into peoples mind,thank God trump is here,Clinton machine has reach the end of the road

Tinalex:
The same reason why 80% of guys nowadays are the way they are, "irresponsibility". Most men are just baby daddies and not fathers so they lay no good legacy for their sons/daughters. They go about saying "a woman runs the home and we are polygamous by nature" Hence the love for mothers. Go out there and see women hustling for the upkeep of their children. May every good father and mother reap the fruit of their labour.
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Twizzy30(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ayima:
Experiencing same, as if someone is a slave.
Nigga my pman don give me Hot slap for outing before.
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Nowenuse: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lexusgs430:

A good father, provides financially for his wife, children and Family.
A good mother, spends the money wisely. Hence mothers been better custodians of the financial provisions.
If only mother's always reminded the kids that, most of the nice gifts, food etc etc etc was provided for by the ATM in the house.......

The kids love mothers more because they believe mothers do it all........

This is very true.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Emperormartin(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
The love I had for my dad when I was young can be compared to 70/30 to that of my mum.

But now Mum is beating dad by 98/2....
Mothers all the way.....

But one thing is for sure; BOYS WILL BE BOYS
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by vanhayor(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
hisgrace090:
Due to women's closerness to children.
When men provide food for their family it is still women that will share same to children taking more glory than men.
ur sniper bad gan
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by DrogoG(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Most children have closer relationship with their mother than their father because they spend more time with their mother and mothers have nurturing instinct.

Except in a situation where the child was raised by his/her father in total absence of the mother.
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Maxvasia(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
Cos many are stupid
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Nowenuse: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mothers are more caring and affectionate. Fathers can easily pretend a deaf ear to a child's wants and needs but most mothers can never.

The love for my mum/dad is like 85/15.
Fathers really hardly care.
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by DrogoG(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
engrMikemd:
unblimca cord

Really? Nigeria education system is a complete mess.
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by DAMMYORES: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
MY MUM...... MY WORLD. Dad, my heart will continue to pray for you. May your gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by InvertedHammer: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Twizzy30:
Same here op. Na my momsie I like, if we watching movie in the sitting room nd pman enter, we go just disperse like smoke. That's when he's gonna start complaining abt hw u didn't do this n that very well.
/
You will not appreciate him until you visit a society where the men were raised by predominantly single mothers. They live for nothing and die for something eg. Hausa boys (called born throways by Patience Jonathan) and African-American males. Your father is instilling discipline in you.
\

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
mothers has most of efforts on children i love my mama but am a stubborn tho fact can't be denied grin
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Twizzy30(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
InvertedHammer:

/
You will not appreciate him until you visit a society where the men were raised by predominantly single mothers. They live for nothing and die for something eg. Hausa boys (called born throways by Patience Jonathan) and African-American males. Your father is instilling discipline in you.
\
Hello sir, u are not in my shoes, so u don't know how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by dy27(m): 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
An igbo adage says "Nneka" thus mother is greater .

So u knw naw @Op
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by fortunechy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
ve 10 boyfriends,yet wen u pray u say "GOD bless my relationship".My sister,wic relationship? just say "GOD bless my team".
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by blessedqueen(f): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
jcmaiah:
Mother has better connection with the children than dad. If you see a family where the father spends more time with the kids than the mother, the will love daddy more, especially if daddy has a playful life.

U r 100% correct
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by whistlee: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
TINALETC3:
cool mum al d way, she sacrificed more 4 me dan dad,

How if I may ask?
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
SmartMugu:

Very touching. Did you ever ask your mom what transpired between both of them before he left? You hearing both sides of the story may actually be helpful to you. You don't have to share it on social media, just get the whole facts and remember history repeats itself.

Oftentimes some parents have painted the other parent bad to turn their kids against them. Glad you have a caring mom, hearing from dad as well could let you know if he's caring or not - vs whatever you think you know about him.
nah.. yu got it wrong bro... Nothing like speration happened ...... Dad drifted very far from his kds emotionally due to work, strictness and should I say hardness.

I on d other hand stopped depending on him and looked to mum.... They're together but I and dad do nothing more than 'greetings'...since 5.

Kinni bayi.. Omo ti dagba tan. Ko ba mo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by Nwaoma198(f): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
I love my father than my mom Lobatan
Re: Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? by forexbinary: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why are some nairalanders very wicked?

How can I beg U 4 salt & U say Ur mum has counted it...
Seun why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Divorces Wife For Sex & Food Starvation / May I Not Marry A Woman Like My Mum / 5 Things Only Those Born With A Wooden Spoon Understand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.