Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Please Order For Me From Aliexpress - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Please Order For Me From Aliexpress (6229 Views)

Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap / Aliexpress Shopping Guide(updated!!!) / Who Has Bought A Phone From Aliexpress ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by gudluckgreat(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Please can anyone order Cubot Dinosaur LCD touch screen for me from AliExpress. I will pay the naira equivalent as it arrives please
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Akamo5(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2017
gudluckgreat:
Please can anyone order Cubot Dinosaur LCD touch screen for me from AliExpress. I will pay the naira equivalent as it arrives please
and you think someonein his/her right senses will take the risk of importing it for you without you making an upfront payment.

1 Like

Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Adegbem01(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
.. grin
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by jworos(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
gudluckgreat:
Funny dude, pay when it arrives?? When payment is collected before shipping??

3 Likes

Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by gudluckgreat(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
jworos:
Funny dude, pay when it arrives?? When payment is collected before shipping??
I have not done such business before. If you are into it, you direct me. No be fight abeg
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by gudluckgreat(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Akamo5:
and you think someonein his/her right senses will take the risk of importing it for you without you making an upfront payment.

Can you do the importation for me...? If you can, tell me how to go bout it. I am desperately in need of what I sked of and not how to get it
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by jworos(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
gudluckgreat:
I have not done such business before. If you are into it, you direct me. No be fight abeg
It's pretty simple, if you're buying from aliexpress,you can buy using your name MasterCard, make sure you add your postal address to your profile, when you see what you want to buy, pay for it, it will be shipped by the seller within 2 days, some sellers doesn't take up to 24hrs to ship after paying. Free delivery normally takes up to 2 weeks+.
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by donbenie(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
gudluckgreat:

Can you do the importation for me...? If you can, tell me how to go bout it. I am desperately in need of what I sked of and not how to get it
Contact Lstar4real, the guy is legit and will help you out with your AliExpress orders, he's cheap and gets to you within 7 days..#Note,I was a customer and recommends based on my experience..
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by ABMC(m): 5:43am On Feb 01, 2017
donbenie:
Contact Lstar4real, the guy is legit and will help you out with your AliExpress orders, he's cheap and gets to you within 7 days..#Note,I was a customer and recommends based on my experience..

Lstar4real, we need you here.
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by gudluckgreat(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
jworos:
It's pretty simple, if you're buying from aliexpress,you can buy using your name MasterCard, make sure you add your postal address to your profile, when you see what you want to buy, pay for it, it will be shipped by the seller within 2 days, some sellers doesn't take up to 24hrs to ship after paying. Free delivery normally takes up to 2 weeks+.
I have seen what I want but I don't have access Bank of GTB card cos they are the only two cards going through now
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by gudluckgreat(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
donbenie:

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by jworos(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2017
gudluckgreat:

I have seen what I want but I don't have access Bank of GTB card cos they are the only two cards going through now
ohh,that's bad, I think fcmb and zenith MasterCard works. If you want to bake use of access bank you can use their visa card
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by jworos(m): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2017
gudluckgreat:

God bless you bro
Yeah, I've transacted with him, he's good.
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 12:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
ABMC:

Lstar4real, we need you here.
Present sir M all here Thanks
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
donbenie:
Appreciate your recommendation..God bless u sir ...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
gudluckgreat:

Hi sir

Contact me for swift delivery
WhatsApp or call 08136072824
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Pls what's d bank rate for the dollar sef?. As in for instance if I buy a $10 stuff, how much will be deducted from my account if I use my mastercard?
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lstar4real:
Appreciate your recommendation..God bless u sir ...Thanks
Pls Bro, assist me o answer d above question
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
Pls what's d bank rate for the dollar sef?. As in for instance if I buy a $10 stuff, how much will be deducted from my account if I use my mastercard?
Banks are using different rates ..The banks I know is 325/$ ...Just ask your bank for accurate Rates
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by ABMC(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lstar4real:
Present sir M all here Thanks
In need of xiaomin mi max 4gb ram, how fast can i get it?
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
ABMC:

In need of xiaomin mi max 4gb ram, how fast can i get it?
7 days arrival but I don't use bank rates o smiley
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lstar4real:
I

How much is ur own $
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by ABMC(m): 4:01am On Feb 02, 2017
Lstar4real:

Ok. How much would it cost?
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by busuyi44: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
ABMC:

Ok. How much would it cost?
it will cost you #145K
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
I

How much is ur own $
485/$
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lstar4real:
485/$

God be with ur ministry den. When banks are charging 325?
A whole 165 is ur tithe Abi? Remain blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by dustmalik: 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Why do you think banks limit their dollar allowance to customers? It's because they can't keep up. By the way, what is the black-market rate? Do you know how the op sources for his dollars, given the limitations by the banks? Think before saying negative things about the OP.
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by GrandMufti: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Guys follow this thread if you want to order from aliexpress yourselves. It's not difficult.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/253#53350312

And gtb charges #320. I ordered an earphone last week
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by GrandMufti: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

#3,200 with gtb and you'll get your item in 11-14 days
Re: Please Order For Me From Aliexpress by Lstar4real(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

we do million of Naira biz ..Do you expect us to go register with bank and get million of AtM for 100 USD each shocked because of #325 rates grin how can 165 be tithe
Are u in Nigeria at all...? Do u ever listen to news ? angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Price Of Samsung Galaxy S2 / Samsung M51 For Quick Sale - Sold 23/09/2021 / Blackberry Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.