Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. (27765 Views)

We Released Funds For N-power January Stipend Long Ago- Min. Of Finance / Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
Filibuseagle:
. Pls. We have been trying to update our bank profile but to no avail. I mean like my profile my account name did not reflect I've tried several times. Your help.
mail the support link on ur page
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by derato: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
monlawal:
soon. Hopefully
ok
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by RayAngel(f): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just received jan alert
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by EASY32: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
RayAngel:
Just received jan alert
which state, month and bank?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by sakieja(f): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
RayAngel:
Just received jan alert
. which state pls?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by auwalabj(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
i jst received my stipend January frm Adamawa state, tnk u baba buhari ikon Allah.Allah yakara lafiya amen.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by DrTims(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Just recieved the january stipend around 7:45pm. Kaduna First bank
surebona:
. was paid yesterday 15 of febbruary exact 12noon

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by perfectchoice(f): 10:33am On Feb 18, 2017
bbeautylik:
You mean Tuesday and Wednesday
Yes
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by RayAngel(f): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
sakieja:
. which state pls?
Oyo state
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by derato: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2017
Nawaoooo,what of Akwa Ibom state.wats happening
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by LordEzkid(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2017
Sleezwizz:

Are u sure u are in this country?

There is no point asking lame questions after i already explained the fact that I ain't aware of how it works even though I have been hearing Name of recent.

Dt doesn't mean I am not in the country.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Sleezwizz: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
LordEzkid:

There is no point asking lame questions after i already explained the fact that I ain't aware of how it works even though I have been hearing Name of recent.

Dt doesn't mean I am not in the country.

whatever
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by LordEzkid(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
duas4real:
Today is Tuesday 31st, Federal Government starts payment of salaries from 25th. Just want to know if anyone has received his/her N-POWER January stipend.

Cc: Lalasiclala

Please bro! Can you explain to me what this NPower stuff is all about and how I can join and also start benefitting too.

Pls reply me with details/link to register so I can read up more details on the website.

I already sent you a chat invite via email through NL tho. You can reply me through that platform or here on NL. Thanks

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Biodunkuye(f): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2017
PLS BECAUSE OF MIX REACTION TOWARDS THIS PROTEST, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE SUPPORTING THIS PROTEST AND YOU WILL BE PRESENT THAT DAY, PLS KINDLY JOIN. IF U KNOW U WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE BUT U RE SUPPORTING THIS PROTEST, PLS DON'T JOIN THIS GRP. AND LASTLY IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING THIS PROTEST AT ALL THAT WE SHOULD WAIT TILL THE END OF THIS WEEK PLS DON'T JOIN. PLS THIS IS IMPORTANT AS WE RE TRYING TO AVOID THE REPETITION OF WHAT HAPPEN LAST PROTEST. BY TOMORROW WE WILL KNOW WAT TO DO.

https:///33ts26vb0FM3nvExgNgJW5
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by fxtreme(m): 7:51am On Feb 23, 2017
perfectchoice:

Yes

Please can you show a screenshot of the alert?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by ogwoliun: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Just recieved Jan. stipened. FCT
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2017
ogwoliun:
Just recieved Jan. stipened. FCT
today Saturday r u ok?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by teginx: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2017
I just got my January pay this morning from delta state
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by OGHENE316(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2017
I don get alert ooo na Godwin.january delta union bank

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2017
teginx:
I just got my January pay this morning from delta state
do dey pay Saturdays
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by uc4uandc(f): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
Screen shot pls
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by latonyn(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2017
Has kogi state being paid January
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by ogwoliun: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2017
stphil:
today Saturday r u ok?
YES OOO! FCT
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Xtybrainer(f): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2017
Pls, anyone with the idea of what is happening concerning those that have not received payment since December?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by zealed64: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Confirm if your details online in NPVN website are correct!( BVN, Bank account, Account name, profile name on NPVN they should all be correct/correspond)...after that go to your local govt you were posted/ the ministry you are meant to work with. request for who is in charge of N-power program...explain your case to them...their feedback will be helpful...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Vs Uba / Vacancies At Halliburton Nigeria Limited / How DND Made Me Miss So Many Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.