Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Real Time Image Editing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Real Time Image Editing (1169 Views)

Android, How To Display Image In Image View From Mysql / Pls How Do I Send Fingerprint Image Directly To Database Without File Upload? / Capturing Image From Webcam Using Java With Jmf.jar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Time Image Editing by kio052001(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2017
please any good programmer please help out with the concept of real time image editing, I've been hearing about it in the past never thought I'll one day be able to do such, not until I came across the Itel S31, it's really amazing editing an image which is actively about to be snapped.

can this same concept of real time image editing be used to add effects to football matches that is actively on play
Re: Real Time Image Editing by emmavis4u0052(m): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
please hw much is the phone
Re: Real Time Image Editing by olyjosh(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
In short sentence. Yes it can be done.

In long sentence, You can look into image processing algorithm. Think of a way of capturing your frames from the live video( video - live or not, the idea is getting hold of frames that makes up this video) and apply your image processing algorithm. You can look into opencv for capturing frames.
So easy to say this with mouth. Though I have worked with opencv- using javacv( it's the java implementation of openCV). It's fun though but you need to be multi-thread, async programming grounded. Hope am not confusing you yet. Credit to the work of Dr Andrew Davison whose white papers and articles really helped me in using opencv for some realtime effect on image, object recognition, human face recognition and matching, AI camera with movement detections and AI ballistic shooting... Things are more advance now, there should be better way to these things than stuff I used two years ago. There is androidCV too, many opensource image processing algorithm. Your good knowledge of maths and physics will do in following them.

1 Like

Re: Real Time Image Editing by kio052001(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
olyjosh:
In short sentence. Yes it can be done.

In long sentence, You can look into image processing algorithm. Think of a way of capturing your frames from the live video( video - live or not, the idea is getting hold of frames that makes up this video) and apply your image processing algorithm. You can look into opencv for capturing frames.
So easy to say this with mouth. Though I have worked with opencv- using javacv( it's the java implementation of openCV). It's fun though but you need to be multi-thread, async programming grounded. Hope am not confusing you yet. Credit to the work of Dr Andrew Davison whose white papers and articles really helped me in using opencv for some realtime effect on image, object recognition, human face recognition and matching, AI camera with movement detections and AI ballistic shooting... Things are more advance now, there should be better way to these things than stuff I used two years ago. There is androidCV too, many opensource image processing algorithm. Your good knowledge of maths and physics will do in following them.
thanks abunch
I rili appreciate

emmavis4u0052:
please hw much is the phone
the girl I saw with the phone said she got it for 34k
Re: Real Time Image Editing by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
image processing trimming ,layout .Opencv has an image processing library on github. collage, image editing apps are built using using this process both for desktop and Android using different levels of methods and APIs
crop intent
image capture
image picker
Re: Real Time Image Editing by Oscarpraise(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can the itel S31 really do real time image editing?
Re: Real Time Image Editing by kio052001(m): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oscarpraise:
Can the itel S31 really do real time image editing?
yeah, before u snap, you can actually add effects to the image, effects such eye shadow and lip colour can be adjusted for a more beautiful selfies
Re: Real Time Image Editing by emperor650(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Itel is winning the race with their amazing selfie series....... S31 na baba

1 Like

Re: Real Time Image Editing by kio052001(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
proxy20:
image processing trimming ,layout .Opencv has an image processing library on github. collage, image editing apps are built using using this process both for desktop and Android using different levels of methods and APIs
crop intent
image capture
image picker
wink

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining $ 1 Every Day Very Special Blockchain / I Need Business Startup Ideas (web Developer) / Get Free N500 Airtime Of Any Network (11-2-2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.