Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik (19799 Views)

“nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Biggest Boob And Puszy In Kumasi +18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by AshawoGirl(f): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2017
It's just foolishness
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2017
Mehn

#Yolo
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by LOGDAN(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Suck which pussy? Those

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by kilokeys(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
so ill lose all my teeth to decay?

besides there are different things.. one is a pillar , the other is a pit.. we do not know whats coming next..

having titties is more considerable

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Jaynom(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
It is unfair to compare them.. You think it's comfortable putting your mouth around SOMETHING that BLEEDS? undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by oluwafrizzy(m): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Ewwwww.. .iranu! !!abasha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by divinehand2003(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
We don't wanna end up like Johnny king below!!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by CoolFreeday(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Don't judge from one side, many guys gives oral to their partner than ladies. If your guy doesn't do it does not mean that most guys don't do it.
The irony is most guys that give oral are usually not returned the favour.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by AshawoGirl(f): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
Jaynom:
It is unfair to compare them.. You think it's comfortable putting your mouth around SOMETHING that BLEEDS? undecided undecided

Then why do they complain if you can't suck their own. They will say you're not romantic and they will look for another girl
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by makydebbie(f): 9:45am On Jan 31, 2017
Jaynom:
I guess it bleeds 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by obiorathesubtle: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2017
The kind of smells that emanate from certain vaginas, waryness and guilty conscience won't even let you contemplate sucking..

If she clean enough.. Imma do it.. It feels good to suck püssy anyways..

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Paschy88(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
Its fun to give your girl head.. Watching her wind and turn at every move of your tongue..
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by kibra4u(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:
It's just foolishness
Ashawo Girl I dey trip for you o. You too much abeg. Twalle.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
bacteria and fungi infested vaginas roaming around?

I'd rather eat shit than suck a girls vagina undecided

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by jonaifame22(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Well, I haven't gotten tooth decay frm chewing it, maybe it's cos I bless my food before eatn

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
The kind of smells that emanate from certain vaginas, waryness and guilty conscience won't even let you contemplate sucking..

If she clean enough.. Imma do it.. It feels good to suck püssy anyways..
Paschy88:
Its fun to give your girl head.. Watching her wind and turn at every move of your tongue..
Una wehdon

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by abiolasogey(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Wich piiisy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Jaynom(m): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Then why do they complain if you can't suck their own. They will say you're not romantic and they will look for another girl
Not all of us ma! If a girl wants to give me a Bj fine. I don't attach much importance to blow jobs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by AshawoGirl(f): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Jaynom:

Not all of us ma! If a girl want to give me a Bj fine. I don't attach much importance to blow jobs

Some guys claim it is sweeter

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Jaynom(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:
It is uncomfortable for some of us(doesnt mean we don't do it) I dislike d sight of blood or the THAUGHT of it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Jaynom(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:

Some guys claim it is sweeter
It's a big lie.. Na honey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2017
Reason:
Guys loose erēction yl eating pūss.
Girls get wet yl sucking dīck.

There.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by TrapHedges(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2017
Am just too scared for tat shiii. . .
dont no nigga want tat salty taste and lowkey fish smell

np

kanye west ft big sean all your fault

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by torqque7(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
makydebbie:

You Sef ehnn..you can find trouble small..what do you think about swallowing semen?a lot of Girls like and do it while others think it's disgusting..so it's basically same thing for guys with eating pus.sy..plenty pus.sy juice and all the dampness..not very appealing to some people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Gladiator1: 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
Always eat pvssy... Amma pvssy eater
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by dreamwords: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2017
See all these pomo men up here, acting like then don't suck pusssy, hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Neddstark: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2017
kilokeys:
so ill lose all my teeth to decay?

besides there are different things.. one is a pillar , the other is a pit.. we do not know whats coming next..

having titties is more considerable

Thanks my broda. If Gonorrhea of the mouth catch you, you're on your own oo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by gentlegenius(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
What about the fact that a lot of girls don't even like guys sucking their pussy?
I've tried it with about 2 or 3 girls and they all pushed me away saying they are not comfortable with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2017
grin

Uummm... All I can say... Those men that doesn't chew sweet punanie are juz worthless and selfish cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by bigDickson(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Well it depends on the pussyy in question...,

If she douches then its a big No...

Arent girls okay with jus oral clit stimulation?
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by bigDickson(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Uummm... All I can say... Those men that doesn't sweet punanie are juz worthless and selfish cool

bigDickson is always there for the hrt broken girls
Re: Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2017
bigDickson:

bigDickson is always there for the hrt broken girls

Hahhahahahaha... grin.

Who's broken hearted?
All the big ladies for sure juz wanna be chewed, munched and licked their big sweet punanie... Nothing more cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Fu*k Your Girlfriend All Through The Night!!! / I'm In Love With An Ogbanje / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.