Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Science Disproves Evolution - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Disproves Evolution (21092 Views)

Why Evil Disproves Atheism / Evolution Or Creation: Which Do You Believe? / Evolution And Islam ( Qur´an / Koran Science ) + Life In Space ("aliens") (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2011
Thankfully, years of scientific study and innovation have saved the  boy from the parasitic twin.
Maybe you can at least use the minute  functional part of your brain that isn't littered with  religious christian bull#hit and try to understand evolution. But I'll bet you'll just be like the ignoramus called Steve harvey and say something silly like "IF WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS, WHY WE STILL GOT MONKEYS?". Dumb coons

Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2011
Monkey Science

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20000710.gif[/img]

Why is it an insult if I call you a monkey but it is science if I say that you evolved from monkeys (or is it now ape-like creatures)?
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2011
Monkeys, humans, gorillas, chimpanzees and other primates share a common ancestor that is now extinct. The closest to humans are chimps because chimps have approximately 99% of human dna. Is it easier for you now, you didn't come from a monkey.

But I guess you came from dust and the magic man blew some air into your nostrils . You like that explanation better?
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
Martian:

Monkeys, humans, gorillas, chimpanzees and other primates share a common ancestor that is now extinct. The closest to humans are chimps because chimps have approximately 99% of human dna. Is it easier for you now, you didn't come from a monkey.

But I guess you came from dust and the magic man blew some air into your nostrils . You like that explanation better?

Bananas have approximately 50% of human DNA does that mean that humans evolved from bananas? undecided
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
True Family.

Let's familiarise these atheist evolutionist on who their true family are since they are a little bit confused.

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20090828.gif[/img]
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
This 6 minute videoclip shows how real science disproves the evolutionary myth in a nutshell.

[flash=500,400]http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=7719[/flash]
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
Atheism   

An atheist was spending a quiet day fishing when suddenly his boat was attacked by the Loch Ness monster.  In one easy flip, the beast tossed him and his boat high into the air.  Then it opened its mouth to swallow both.

As the man sailed head over heels, he cried out,

"Oh, my God!  Help me!"

At once, the ferocious attack scene froze in place, and as the atheist hung in the mid air, a booming voice came down from the clouds,

"I thought you didn't believe in me!"

"Come on God, give me a break!"

the atheist pleaded.

"Two minutes ago I didn't believe in the Loch Ness monster either!"

-- J. John and Mark Stibbe

1 Like

Re: Science Disproves Evolution by KunleOshob(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
The myth of evolution is one of the most ridiculous and outlandish thing that science has ever suggested, it still beats my imagination how any right thinking individual would believe such ridiculous, shallow and daft fables. It makes no sense at all.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2011
KunleOshob:

The myth of evolution is one of the most ridiculous and outlandish thing that science has ever suggested, it still beats my imagination how any right thinking individual would believe such ridiculous, shallow and daft fables. It makes no sense at all.

The evolution myth is not science but the religion of atheists.  It takes more faith to believe in the fantasy of goo-to-you via the zoo.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
A bunch of atheist evolutionists who thought they were scientists, got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God.  They picked one "scientist" to go and tell God that they no longer needed Him.

God listened patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist finished, God said,

"Very well!  How about this?  Let's have a man-making contest."

To which the man replied,

"Okay, great!"

But God added,

"Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said,

"Sure, no problem"

and bent down and gathered a handful of dust.

God just looked at him and said,

"No, no, no.  You have to make your own dust out of nothing!"
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
We also share 40% of our DNA with cabbage,60% with fruit flies and your favorite the banana. But none of them are in the same taxa as primates. Also, all living organisms are composed of the same basic chemical compounds, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates and nucleic acids.  DNA consists of all four elements and living organisms differ because of the arrangement of their dna. So yes we share dna with all forms of life in one way or the other.  That's why evolution is said to explain the uniformity and diversity of life. Im not a biologist, so I can't really explain further or go into more details in order for you to understand and put my foot in my mouth,  but I'm not going to be an id!ot  and just say "GOD DID IT" like you love to do. If everybody was like you, mankind will still be living in caves and in the wild waiting for the guy on the flying space horse to take us to nirvana.  Hell, even the best evolutionary biologists alive will not be able to get you to agree with facts about anything unless they say god,jebus or whatever you call him did it.

Since you people doubt the theory of evolution, why don't you also dispute the germ theory of disease or gravitational theory? After all, they are also just THEORIES.  The application of sceintific theories is the reason you have a computer to type on, clothes to wear, medicine and everything that makes your life comfortable.  Without science, even your precious little bible wouldn't exist.  But im sure you think god must have sent it down from the clouds.
In science, theories are supported by large and usually growing body of evidence. They come up with hypothesis of natural observation and then look for the evidence. If no evidence is found, then the hypothesis is abandoned. They don't make up stuff like, "In the beginning, god farted and the sun came into existence", like you religious people do.

OLAADEGBU:

The evolution myth is not science but the religion of atheists.  It takes more faith to believe in the fantasy of goo-to-you via the zoo.

This is an exercise in futility, you're either too dumb or just plain stubborn. I agree with you, sky daddy made everything.

I agree with your first joke though, your god is just as real as the loch ness monster.

On a final note, I see that your buddy called evolution a myth. That's funny!!! Creation stories are myths, evolution is science.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by harakiri(m): 4:52am On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

We also share 40% of our DNA with cabbage,60% with fruit flies and your favorite the banana. But none of them are in the same taxa as primates. Also, all living organisms are composed of the same basic chemical compounds, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates and nucleic acids.  DNA consists of all four elements and living organisms differ because of the arrangement of their dna. So yes we share dna with all forms of life in one way or the other.  That's why evolution is said to explain the uniformity and diversity of life. Im not a biologist, so I can't really explain further or go into more details in order for you to understand and put my foot in my mouth,  but I'm not going to be an id!ot  and just say "GOD DID IT" like you love to do. If everybody was like you, mankind will still be living in caves and in the wild waiting for the guy on the flying space horse to take us to nirvana.  Hell, even the best evolutionary biologists alive will not be able to get you to agree with facts about anything unless they say god,jebus or whatever you call him did it.

Since you people doubt the theory of evolution, why don't you also dispute the germ theory of disease or gravitational theory? After all, they are also just THEORIES.  The application of sceintific theories is the reason you have a computer to type on, clothes to wear, medicine and everything that makes your life comfortable.  Without science, even your precious little bible wouldn't exist.  But im sure you think god must have sent it down from the clouds.
In science, theories are supported by large and usually growing body of evidence. They come up with hypothesis of natural observation and then look for the evidence. If no evidence is found, then the hypothesis is abandoned. They don't make up stuff like, "In the beginning, god farted and the sun came into existence", like you religious people do.

This is an exercise in futility, you're either too dumb or just plain stubborn. I agree with you, sky daddy made everything.

I agree with your first joke though, your god is just as real as the loch ness monster.

On a final note, I see that your buddy called evolution a myth. That's funny!!! Creation stories are myths, evolution is science.

Dude,

Don't even bother much with this argument. Religion and logic don't go hand in hand and the people you're debating with would find it easier to kill you rather than take a step back to think about things. I've been down this road countless times. Trust me on that.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian link=topic=360281.msg7692545#msg7692545 date=1297190623 :

We also share 40% of our DNA with cabbage,60% with fruit flies and your favorite the banana. But none of them are in the same taxa as primates. Also, all living organisms are composed of the same basic chemical compounds, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates and nucleic acids.  DNA consists of all four elements and living organisms differ because of the arrangement of their dna. So yes we share dna with all forms of life in one way or the other.  That's why evolution is said to explain the uniformity and diversity of life. Im not a biologist, so I can't really explain further or go into more details in order for you to understand and put my foot in my mouth,  but I'm not going to be an id!ot  and just say "GOD DID IT" like you love to do. If everybody was like you, mankind will still be living in caves and in the wild waiting for the guy on the flying space horse to take us to nirvana.  Hell, even the best evolutionary biologists alive will not be able to get you to agree with facts about anything unless they say god,jebus or whatever you call him did it.

It is just a matter of looking at the evidence with different spectacles.  While you think that similarities in structures found in living systems can be interpreted  as evidence as a common ancestry those who see through the biblical creationist worldview see it better interpreted as an evidence of a common design, it all depends on how you see it and what your presuppositions are. 

Scientific theories go on to become scientific laws but this is not the case with evolutionary theory because it is a myth believed by atheists who are looking for an alternative to the biblical account of creation.  So, don't mistake science with evolutionary theory they are mutually exclusive.  The reason why evolutionary theory is not a scientific theory is because you cannot observe evolution currently taking place today and if you say they do where are the evidences of evolution of large structures of the anatomy such as bones and muscles?  Show us the evolution of haemoglobin for instance, how has haemoglobin evolved?

It depends on how you see it and only time will tell for reality to kick in.  And I hope you see the reason why atheists call on God when calamity strikes.

The fact is that both creation and evolution are presuppositions the only difference is that science proves creation right but disproves evolution theory.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

Dude,

Don't even bother much with this argument. Religion and logic don't go hand in hand and the people you're debating with would find it easier to kill you rather than take a step back to think about things. I've been down this road countless times. Trust me on that.

Trust you! See who else is looking for you trust, you trust him at your own peril.

Re: Science Disproves Evolution by vedaxcool(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

We also share 40% of our DNA with cabbage,60% with fruit flies and your favorite the banana. But none of them are in the same taxa as primates. Also, all living organisms are composed of the same basic chemical compounds, lipids, proteins, carbohydrates and nucleic acids. 

so in essence plants are our ancestors? since plants were the first organisms, yet you have been programmed not to initiate thinking for yourself, as you are hell bent on asserting that Chimpanzes are your ancestors, yet if you were thinking independently your would have conclude Plants are actually our ancestors, you atheist dey make me laugh any how. The other time i asked Between atheist and agnostics who is more logical? You and your atheist coleagues could not even answer the apparently simple questions? I dey Laugh! grin grin grin
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

Dude,

On a serious note, the notion of faith versus logic (what you call Religion and logic) is a false dichotomy.  Faith is not antagonistic to logic rather biblical faith and logic go well together.  Faith is having confidence in something we have not perceived with our physical senses.  For example, folks believe in laws of logic but laws of logic are not material, they are abstract and cannot be experienced by our senses.  When you use laws of logic you have confidence in what you cannot actually observe with your senses, this is a type of faith if you don't know. 

We all presume that gravity will work tomorrow as it does work today but no one has actually observed the future.  So, we all believe something that is beyond our sensory experience.  As a Christian, we have a reasonable belief that God has promised us that He would uphold the universe in a consistent way and thereby, we have good reasons for our faith in the uniformity of nature.  For the consistent Christian, faith and logic go well together.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2011
vedaxcool:

so in essence plants are our ancestors? since plants were the first organisms, yet you have been programmed not to initiate thinking for yourself, as you are hell bent on asserting that Chimpanzes are your ancestors, yet if you were thinking independently your would have conclude Plants are actually our ancestors, you atheist dey make me laugh any how. The other time i asked Between atheist and agnostics who is more logical? You and your atheist coleagues could not even answer the apparently simple questions? I dey Laugh! grin grin grin

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20020225.gif[/img]

Are they really thinking independently?
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
harakiri:

Dude,

You're right, I've been avoiding religious black people(especially nigerians). Time to do the same thing on this site. Nothing worse than ignorant black fundies of any faith.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

You're right, I've been avoiding religious black people(especially nigerians). Time to do the same thing on this site. Nothing worse than ignorant black fundies of any faith.

See who is calling others bigot when you have just exposed your sorry self as one.  Is this a case of a kettle calling a pot black?  You must be a racist to make that statement and if you are black then you are a shame to your people group.  This is what the theory of evolution reduces you to, calling black people ignorant.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

Here are the quotes of your racist slavemasters whose philosophies you now believe:

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla." -- Charles Darwin

"No rational man, cognizant of the facts, believes that the average negro is the equal, still less the superior, of the white man. And if this be true, it is simply incredible that, when all his disabilities are removed, and our prognathous relative has a fair field and no favor, as well as no oppressor, he will be able to compete successfully with his bigger-brained and smaller-jawed rival, in a contest which is to be carried on by thoughts and not by bites." -- Thomas Huxley shocked shocked shocked shocked

"The Negroid stock is even more ancient than the Caucasian and Mongolians, as may be proved by an examination not only of the brain, of the hair, of the bodily characteristics, but of the instincts, the intelligence. The standard of intelligence of the average adult Negro is similar to that of the eleven-year-old-youth of the species Homo sapiens." -- Henry Fairfield Osborn  

These quotes and more are the real reason your heroes took it a step further and carried out what is called EUGENICS, the act of cleansing out people groups they considered inferior, and here you are saying you evolved from an animal, why then should you feel insulted if someone says that you are related to a monke

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20090925.gif[/img]
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

See who is calling others bigot when you have just exposed your sorry self as one.  Is this a case of a kettle calling a pot black?  You must be a racist to make that statement and if you are black then you are a shame to your people group.  This is what the theory of evolution reduces you to, calling black people ignorant.   

Whatever fool, it's just a shame that there are too many of your kind and not enough Tai Solarin, W.E.B Du Bois, Neil DeGrasse Tyson,Butterfly McQueen and Wole Soyinka. That last useful black religious figure died in 1968.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

Whatever fool, it's just a shame that there are too many of your kind and not enough Tai Solarin, W.E, B Du Bois, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Wole Soyinka. That last useful black religious figure died in 1968.

We are well acquainted with your games.  When you know that you've been cornered and have no points to make you then resort to name calling, ridicule and the use of ad hominems to distract from the issue at hand.  Even these tactics of yours have only succeeded in exposing your racism which you have been indoctrinated in schools, media and your government's promotional campaigns.

The real battle is that of the culture war.  Your evolutionary idea has the aim of promoting an alternative culture different from the moral one espoused by the Bible.  Your real agenda is to promote LGBTs, abortions, euthanasia, racism (through eugenics), pop culture of violence, Indecency and such the like.  This is because you have rejected the Word of God and cannot stand uncompromising Christians who are not budging.  This explains your frustrations.  If you want to talk objectively you can do so without resorting to insults, the fact that you do this shows that you've got no clue of what you are talking about and you are just looking for a way out, even though you inadvertedly exposed your true colours.

Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

We are well acquainted with your games.  When you know that you've been cornered and have no points to make you then resort to name calling, ridicule and the use of ad hominens to distract from the issue at hand.  Even these tactics of yours has only succeeded in exposing your racism of which you have been indoctrinated in schools, media and your government's promotional campaigns.

The real battle is that of the culture war.  Your evolutionary ideas has the aim of promoting an alternative culture different from the moral one espoused by the Bible.  Your real agenda is to promote LGBT, abortions, euthanasia, racism (through eugenics), pop culture of violence and indecency and such the like.  This is because you have rejected the Word of God and cannot stand uncompromising Christians who are not budging.  This explains your frustrations.  If you want to talk objectively you can do so without resorting to insults, the fact that you do this shows that you've got no clue of what you are talking about and you are just looking for a way out, even though you inadvertedly exposed your true colours.

Lol, I'm just tired of trying to reason with you. There's no point to it.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

Im not a biologist, so I can't really explain further or go into more details in order for you to understand and put my foot in my mouth,

This confession of yours explains why you resorted into insults and ad hominems, because you were not humble enough to learn that biological evolution, in other words, common descent actually can actually be used as evidence for creation, that is, common design by an intelligent Creator.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

This confession of yours explains why you resorted into insults and ad hominems, because you were not humble enough to learn that biological evolution, in other words, common descent actually can actually be used as evidence for creation, that is, common design by an intelligent Creator. 

Lol. Now evolution is proof of ID. Okay, dude.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
Martian:

Lol. Now evolution is proof of ID. Okay, dude.

Not that fast, dude.  What I meant was that the science of comparative anatomy, which is the science that deals with the structure of animals, can just as easily be used as evidence of creation.  Creation by an intelligent designer using a common blueprint can be compared to Ford motor vehicles that look so much alike.  They are built to a common plan, those who drive them would know what 'am talking about.  The fact that they have a common plan does not mean that one evolved into another, it simply shows that the manufacturer made slight variations so as to make different models but the make remains the same. 

The presence of homologous structures can actually be interpreted as evidence for a common designer.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Not that fast, dude.  What I meant was that the science of comparative anatomy, which is the science that deals with the structure of animals, can just as easily be used as evidence of creation.  Creation by an intelligent designer using a common blueprint can be compared to Ford motor vehicles that look so much alike.  They are built to a common plan, those who drive them would know what 'am talking about.  The fact that they have a common plan does not mean that one evolved into another, it simply shows that the manufacturer made slight variations so as to make different models but the make remains the same. 

The presence of homologous structures can actually be interpreted as evidence for a common designer.

Still trying to use evolutionary biology? Lol, I thought every organism was CREATED as is and there is nothing like evolution. The presence of homologous structures points to common descent NOT designer. Comparative anatomy is science connected to evolution. ID is not science no matter what you say.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46am On Feb 10, 2011
Martian:

Still trying to use evolutionary biology? Lol, I thought every organism was CREATED as is and there is nothing like evolution. The presence of homologous structures points to common descent NOT designer. Comparative anatomy is science connected to evolution. ID is not science no matter what you say.

Science disproves evolutionary theory and even your so called comparative anatomy ends up as evidence for creation and you are yet to give any logical argument in favour of evolutionary theory. I have used simple analogies to explain what you have failed to grasp and yet you don't get it. Homology is an underlying similarity between different kinds of animals recognised by both evolutionists and creationists. All terrestial vertebrates, for instance, share a widespread homology of body parts which you guys think is similarity from a common ancestor but creationists see this similarity reflecting the theme of a common Creator and thus the need to meet similar biological requirements. In other words, homology in vertebrate limbs does not prove they came from a common ancestor but the similarities specialised to meet the needs of each species by the Intelligent Creator who is God that you are trying to avoid.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2011
The Solution.

"And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shall be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in." Isaiah 58:12

The moment Christians start to take the word of God as their authority instead of the ideologies of fallible sinful men will be the day that we will be able to win this warfare mounted by these radical atheists that are aggressively bulldozing their way into our homes and churches with their poison that is destroying our people.

As the cartoon depicts, we are engaged in a war of worldviews. Secular humanism is fighting tooth and nail against biblical Christianity for the hearts and minds of our children. This battle as we can see panned out on this thread is increasing intensely. It is only when biblical Christians begin to build up the old waste places and raise up the foundations that has been desttroyed will we begin to repair the damage down to our faith.

Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Science disproves evolutionary theory and even your so called comparative anatomy ends up as evidence for creation and you are yet to give any logical argument in favour of evolutionary theory.  I have used simple analogies to explain what you have failed to grasp and yet you don't get it.  Homology is an underlying similarity between different kinds of animals recognised by both evolutionists and creationists.  All terrestial vertebrates, for instance, share a widespread homology of body parts which you guys think is similarity from a common ancestor but creationists see this similarity reflecting the theme of a common Creator and thus the need to meet similar biological requirements.  In other words, homology in vertebrate limbs does not prove they came from a common ancestor but the similarities specialised to meet the needs of each species by the Intelligent Creator who is God that you are trying to avoid.

You bash evolution, then try to use it as evidence for creationism. Lol creationism isn't even science and the comparative anatomy you keep going on about is related to evolutionary biology. grin God is not the  intelligent designer, Shango is. Lmao.  
Your appendix is an example of evolution, it's a vestigial organ.
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10am On Feb 10, 2011
Martian:

You bash evolution, then try to use it as evidence for creationism. Lol creationism isn't even science and the comparative anatomy you keep going on about is related to evolutionary biology. grin God is not the  intelligent designer, Shango is. Lmao. 
Your appendix is an example of evolution, it's a vestigial organ.

Many vestigial organs are examples of homology but not necessarily of evolution.  In order not to become ambigious what do you mean by evolution, and how did life originate?
Re: Science Disproves Evolution by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 10, 2011
Homologies

Evolutionary theory predicts that related organisms will share similarities that are derived from common ancestors. Similar characteristics due to relatedness are known as homologies. Homologies can be revealed by comparing the anatomies of different living things, looking at cellular similarities and differences, studying embryological development, and studying vestigial structures within individual organisms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Catholics Commemorate The Assumption Of The Blessed Virgin Mary / Christians Queuing To Enter A Church In Abuja (Picture) / When Is The Right Time For A Christian Woman To Go Into Relationship Or Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.