Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. (76857 Views)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Giantslayer:
Corrupt politicians are worst then this Dr. The heart of man is evil
Supported
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by ceejay4real(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Ask a person to name the worst crime in living memory, and the Holocaust will probably be what they come up with.

Ask them to name the worst crime scene of the Holocaust, and Auschwitz is the natural answer.

Ask a person who knew that camp what the worst part of it was, and the killing center at Birkenau will be the answer.

Ask a survivor of Birkenau to name the most terrifying murderer in the whole complex, and they’ll give you the name of Dr. Josef Mengele.

Josef Mengele, born 16 March 1911 was a German officer and physician in Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II.

Mengele was a notorious member of the team of doctors responsible for the selection of victims to be killed in the gas chambers and for performing deadly human experiments on prisoners.

He joined the Nazi Party in 1937 and the SS in 1938.

Initially assigned as a battalion medical officer at the start of World War II, he transferred to the concentration camp service in early 1943 and was assigned to Auschwitz.

There he saw the opportunity to conduct genetic research on human subjects.

His subsequent experiments, focusing primarily on twins, dwarves,, and had no regard for the health or safety of the victims.

So called camp doctors, especially the notorious Josef Mengele, would torture Jewish children, Gypsy children and many others. "Patients" were put into pressure chambers, tested with drugs, castrated, frozen to death, and exposed to various other traumas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5064512773
http://www.auschwitz.dk/doctors.htm
allhat-is-interesting.com/josef-mengele-nazi-experiments-t

If Murtala Muhammed or Yakubu Gowon had the chance they would have done worse than this to the Igbos during the 1966 Pogroms & the Civil war!

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by ChubbychummyICE(f): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
My question is how did he die? Hope it was a painful death?
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Feraz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:
So, after reading this post about this psychopathic doctor, I decided to browse other related topics.
Big mistake!!!!
After hours of reading, I can categorically say that this bros josefe own small.
Try reading about Shiro Ishii and his unit 731 where over 250,000 men, women, children and infants were used as lab rats to test biological and chemical warfare. It was appalling and unimaginable that a human could do these to fellow humans.
I should have stopped here but my curiosity got the better of me and I read another human experimentation titled unethical human experimentation in the United States.
Let's just say that I won't be taking dinner anytime soon.
Injecting people with cancer cells, feeding people with radioactive materials, torture, inducing drug use, feeding kids with feaces infested with microbes, strapping newborn babies to circumcision boards and turning them upside down so that blood will rush into their heads, ecetera!
After reading all of these I have been convinced beyond reasonable doubts that that EBOLA VIRUS & LASSA FEVER is not oju lasan, its probably the work of some scientists somewhere and I suspect............ *coughs*
Wanted to write about the bolded also. There was also this experiment that was conducted when about 12 students were selected for a prison experiment like that. Can't remember the name!
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by KevinDein: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:
So, after reading this post about this psychopathic doctor, I decided to browse other related topics.
Big mistake!!!!
After hours of reading, I can categorically say that this bros josefe own small.
Try reading about Shiro Ishii and his unit 731 where over 250,000 men, women, children and infants were used as lab rats to test biological and chemical warfare. It was appalling and unimaginable that a human could do these to fellow humans.
I should have stopped here but my curiosity got the better of me and I read another human experimentation titled unethical human experimentation in the United States.
Let's just say that I won't be taking dinner anytime soon.
Injecting people with cancer cells, feeding people with radioactive materials, torture, inducing drug use, feeding kids with feaces infested with microbes, strapping newborn babies to circumcision boards and turning them upside down so that blood will rush into their heads, ecetera!
After reading all of these I have been convinced beyond reasonable doubts that that EBOLA VIRUS & LASSA FEVER is not oju lasan, its probably the work of some scientists somewhere and I suspect............ *coughs*
you know what sis, people say the black man's heart is dark but history have shown that the whites and Asians were extremely more evil than the black man can ever dream of. Whatever evil the black man is upto these days is child's play compared to what the white man have done.

6 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by DICKtator: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Mengele did a number of medical experiments of unspeakable horror at Auschwitz, using twins.

it's estimated that he examined around 3,000.

These twins as young as five years of age were usually sewn together, murdered after the experiment was over, and their bodies dissected.

Once Mengele's assistant rounded up 14 pairs of Gypsy twins during the night.

Mengele placed them on his polished marble dissection table and putthem to sleep. He then proceeded to inject chloroform into their hearts, killing them instantaneously.

Mengele then began dissecting and meticulously noting each and every piece of the twins' bodies.

At Auschwitz Mengele did a number of twin studies, and these twins were usually murdered after the experiment was over and their bodies dissected.

He supervised an operation by which two Gypsy children were sewn together to create Siamses twins; the hands of the children became badly infected where the veins had been resected.

Human centipede inspired by this

grin grin grin grin
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by KevinDein: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
daveP:
Devil himself. Must have made Hitler look like a saint sef.

The west have done harm as well
, but if they were never in the equation.......... @communism and Nazism.
that might probably not be equaled by any race.

Unthinkable evil perpetrated by the Caucasians

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by johnstar(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
winetapper:
so how does Angel di maria and angel of death relate lipsrsealed undecided

Person wey nor gt sense
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by fotadmowmend(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice one......
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by nsonagha: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
OK ooooo
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by DICKtator: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Buchika:
I read a fictional novel " climate of
hell" it's about a fugitive war time German doctor who hides in different countries of South America. The Israeli mossad were looking for him because of the atrocities committed in a concentration camp.
from what op wrote here it's like they are talking about the same doctor.
didn't know it's a true life story, so scary.

Yes. I think it was him

He even did face reconstruction to avoid arrest.

I believe he was caught in Argentina (?)
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Ilovewetpussy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Abeg make dat doctor go do the needful to buhari
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by nsonagha: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
ok ooooooo
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by pokipoki: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok. So what is new about Josef Mengele? Has he been discovered?
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dude is still not as worse as killer buhari and his dogs (DSS)

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by chubbygal(f): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
He is an agent of death from the other religion!

4 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by AreaFada2: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
Giantslayer:
Corrupt politicians are worst then this Dr. The heart of man is evil

My brother, I wonder when blackman will mind his own history.

What of slave trade that virtually all of Western Europe & Amerca took part in? What of the inhumanity there? What possible early medical tests on them that people didn't write down or concealed?

In 1904 in what is now Namibia, Germans reduced the total population of 80,000 ethnic Herero people to just 15,000 through genocide. Other accounts put the number of perished Heroros as more than 100,000!

Another 10,000 ethnic Nama/Namaqua neighbors perished under German colonial genocide too.

The few thousand survivors were put in concentration camps.

The West kept quiet.
It was to be the dry run for the holocaust.

Mumu black man should focus on his history.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
pokipoki:
Ok. So what is new about Josef Mengele? Has he been discovered?

Yes, he is 106 years now. Hail and hearty, ready to stand trial.

6 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Interesting
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by randomperson: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fkforyou:
What is going to be his fate after his death? Would he be forgiven by God? Or Would his punishment be the same as those who steal and fornicate? undecided

For the atheist, does it mean nature doesn't care about all he is done? What if karma never got to him when he was alive? Or even if it those, could it compensate for all he is done? undecided
For the Christian, does it mean if he gave his life to Jesus before his death, he will go to heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by HardMirror(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
aieromon:
This guy was a medical evil genius.........

Scientific research without ethics
He was only trying to seize the opportunity to do all ethics won't allow medical researchers do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by montezz(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
When it was reported that one block was infected with lice, Mengele solved the problem by gassing the lice together with the 750 women assigned to the block.
That's wickedness at its peak!

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by elfico(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
That of unit 731 is actually very detailed and gives me chills when I read it.
The Japanese were just as bad as the Nazis if not worse.
As for the Holocaust, people tend to forget other group of people that suffered as well. For example the Gypsies were persecuted and killed as much as the Jews.

Its really sad that we learn nothing at all from history. The rise of populism has shown that.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by cupidhero(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
KevinDein:
you know what sis, people say the black man's heart is dark but history have shown that the whites and Asians were extremely more evil than the black man can ever dream of. Whatever evil the black man is upto these days is child's play compared to what the white man have done.
Yeah. The historical horor movie "Men behind the sun" comes to mind whenever Asia is mentioned in posts like this. These white,red,pink,yellow, or whatever they choose to label themselves did more horrific things than we Africans.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

My brother, I wonder when blackman will mind his own history.

What of slave trade that virtually all of Western Europe & Amerca took part in? What of the inhumanity there? What possible early medical tests on them that people didn't write down or concealed?

In 1904 in what is now Namibia, Germans reduced the total population of 80,000 ethnic Herero people to just 15,000 through genocide. Other accounts put the number of perished Heroros as more than 100,000!

Another 10,000 ethnic Nama/Namaqua neighbors perished under German colonial genocide too.

The few thousand survivals were put in concentration camps.

The West kept quiet.
It was to be the dry run for the holocaust.

Mumu black man should focus on his history.

King Leopold II of Belgium killed more Africans, Joseph Mengele was probably more sadistic. All the same, evil is evil even if there's only one victim.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by FTbomb(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
and i was thinking Dr Kervorkian aka Dr Death was the worst doc that ever lived..
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Zhirinovsky: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Yeah that was him.
Ironically he survived the war through the help of the CIA who needed his work on MPD (multi personality disorder) he lived and died in Argentina after WW11
Buchika:
I read a fictional novel " climate of
hell" it's about a fugitive war time German doctor who hides in different countries of South America. The Israeli mossad were looking for him because of the atrocities committed in a concentration camp.
from what op wrote here it's like they are talking about the same doctor.
didn't know it's a true life story, so scary.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Culin(f): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
When it was reported that one block was infected with lice, Mengele solved the problem by gassing the lice together with the 750 women assigned to the block.

Abasi!! He's more evil than Hitler.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by fapcrook(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
santity100:
One day there will be judgement for all the atrocities perpetrated by human beings against one another.

The worst thing that ever happened in Humanity was the Human Slavery.
You are right, even people who maltreat their housemaids will have questions to answer

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Bubblefairy(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Feraz:
Wanted to write about the bolded also. There was also this experiment that was conducted when about 12 students were selected for a prison experiment like that. Can't remember the name!

it was called the stanford prison experiment where 12 male students role-play as prisoners and 12 other male students role play as guards in a mock prison. As a result, the prison guards exhibited authoritarian status and psychologically abused the prisoners who were doing mumu.
The experiment was criticised for lacking scientific principles
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
DICKtator:

Human centipede inspired by this
grin grin grin grin
Do you watch south park?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.