Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,172 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. (76849 Views)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Feraz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:

it was called the stanford prison experiment where 12 male students role-play as prisoners and 12 other male students role play as guards in a mock prison. As a result, the prison guards exhibited authoritarian status and psychologically abused the prisoners who were doing mumu.
The experiment was criticised for lacking scientific principles
Thank you very much. There were many more experiments like that but be that as it may, I think their evil deeds somewhat improved the medical sciences.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by tillaman(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers u are d bomb, big fan of ur works!! More strength and wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by nijascammers: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
somebody will say if mengele gave his life to Christ we will be in heaven, really?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by nijascammers: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
ceejay4real:

If Murtala Muhammed or Yakubu Gowon had the chance they would have done worse than this to the Igbos during the 1966 Pogroms & the Civil war!
who started the war? greedy ojukwu, so blame ojukwu first.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
He was my hero.. he killed some few thousands to save millions in the near future..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by ICAMETOWIN(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
elfico:
That of unit 731 is actually very detailed and gives me chills when I read it.
The Japanese were just as bad as the Nazis if not worse.
As for the Holocaust, people tend to forget other group of people that suffered as well. For example the Gypsies were persecuted and killed as much as the Jews.

Its really sad that we learn nothing at all from history. The rise of populism has shown that.

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by imperiouxx(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Yeah that was him.
Ironically he survived the war through the help of the CIA who needed his work on MPD (multi personality disorder) he lived and died in Argentina after WW11

And his skull is currently used for teaching in Brazil till today.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by KevinDein: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
I got this from Wikipedia

Throughout the 1840s, J. Marion Sims, who is often referred to as "the father of gynecology", performed surgical experiments on enslaved African women, without anaesthesia. The women—one of whom was operated on 30 times—eventually died from infections resulting from the experiments. In order to test one of his theories about the causes of trismus in infants, Sims performed experiments where he used a shoemaker's awl to move around the skull bones of the babies of enslaved women.He also addicted the women in his surgical experiments to morphine, only providing the drugs after surgery was already complete, in order to make them more compliant.

Men, whites are literally devil incarnate. I bow for their evil.

11 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by fapcrook(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:

I read it ohhhh, and im still sick to my stomach!! They granted him imunity so that they themselves can make use of his research findings.
Americans can be dubious sometimes, they use people for material gains

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by AreaFada2: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aigbofa:

King Leopold II of Belgium killed more Africans, Joseph Mengele was probably more sadistic. All the same, evil is evil even if there only one victim.

God bless you. Leopold made Congo his personal property, using hard labour and hunger to wipe out so many people.

Sure, evil is evil. But others do not give a rat's bum about our history or suffering, past or present. There is enough written everywhere about Mengele and more are written daily. Is there anyone who doesn't know Mengele story already? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by LoveJesus87(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
KevinDein:
you know what sis, people say the black man's heart is dark but history have shown that the whites and Asians were extremely more evil than the black man can ever dream of. Whatever evil the black man is upto these days is child's play compared to what the white man have done.
Couldnt be more true. Black man is indeed a learner in wickedness where the white man is

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by martineverest(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:
My question is how did he die? Hope it was a painful death?
its wriiten on 2nd page.stroke caught up with him while swimming and he got drowned
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by FunkyMetahuman: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:
So, after reading this post about this psychopathic doctor, I decided to browse other related topics.
Big mistake!!!!
After hours of reading, I can categorically say that this bros josefe own small.
Try reading about Shiro Ishii and his unit 731 where over 250,000 men, women, children and infants were used as lab rats to test biological and chemical warfare. It was appalling and unimaginable that a human could do these to fellow humans.
I should have stopped here but my curiosity got the better of me and I read another human experimentation titled unethical human experimentation in the United States.
Let's just say that I won't be taking dinner anytime soon.
Injecting people with cancer cells, feeding people with radioactive materials, torture, inducing drug use, feeding kids with feaces infested with microbes, strapping newborn babies to circumcision boards and turning them upside down so that blood will rush into their heads, ecetera!
After reading all of these I have been convinced beyond reasonable doubts that that EBOLA VIRUS & LASSA FEVER is not oju lasan, its probably the work of some scientists somewhere and I suspect............ *coughs*
shiro ishi is not as bad as mengele plus he was able to do little good before his death unlike mengele
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Feraz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

God bless you. Leopold made Congo his personal property, using hardlabour and hunger to wipe out so many people.

Sure, evil is evil. But others do not give a rat's bum about our history or suffering, past or present. There is enough written everywhere about Mengele and more are written daily. Is there anyone who doesn't know Mengele story already? shocked shocked
Do you know the Brits also had a similar concentration camp? If they were used for experiments, I do not know. . .

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/aug/18/uncovering-truth-british-empire-caroline-elkins-mau-mau
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by DICKtator: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
HardMirror:

Do you watch south park?

Who doesn't?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by naturefellow(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
Loisemm:
When I read up holocaust and concentration camp stories, I wept at the wickedness of the human heart.
Jonestown is another nightmare. You should do a story on it sometime. I am still shocked at the power of evil mind control from that crazy cultist pastor.
he's done a story on the Jonestown murder-suicide, but it's in a compilation.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by FunkyMetahuman: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
leofab:
He was my hero.. he killed some few thousands to save millions in the near future..
if only he had killed your ancestors, you probably won't exist to be typing this rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Bubblefairy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
KevinDein:
you know what sis, people say the black man's heart is dark but history have shown that the whites and Asians were extremely more evil than the black man can ever dream of. Whatever evil the black man is upto these days is child's play compared to what the white man have done.
After reading all these, omo i fear whites and asians pass anything.
How will one person be bissecting a live human all because of 'experiment'.
Imagine one white man pouring BOILING WATER onto the backs of naked slaves afflicted with typhoid pneumona at 4-hours interval becos he thought this might cure the disease.
That one small!!!
This Tuskegee syphilis experiment, 400 black males were used to study the progress of syphilis,by the end of the study, only 74 remain.
Haba!! I pity blacks of then oh! They must have suffered!

4 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
leofab:

Na wah o. ...Your hero? Did you also set cats on fire as a child? This could give us a little perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by temiaseese: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
I love this guy. Always posting meaningful things. Kudos bro!!

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by madridguy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Feel like crying......
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Bubblefairy(f): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
shiro ishi is not as bad as mengele plus he was able to do little good before his death unlike mengele

Shiro Ishi oh, Mengele oh, i would not wish to come across either of them in their life-time, this life-time or the next life-time. Im a twin so i would not have been safe.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Fkforyou(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
randomperson:

For the Christian, does it mean if he gave his life to Jesus before his death, he will go to heaven?

You can add that to the list of my questions.. grin
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by naturefellow(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:

I read it ohhhh, and im still sick to my stomach!! They granted him imunity so that they themselves can make use of his research findings.
that disgusts me. There's a lot that has happened that we are deeply ignorant of.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Read a novel about his exploits a long time ago... Really scary piece.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by FunkyMetahuman: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:

Shiro Ishi oh, Mengele oh, i would not wish to come across either of them in their life-time, this life-time or the next life-time. Im a twin so i would not have been safe.
hehehehehe no one prays to come across a psychopath now

But do you know the world needs psychopath just as much as it needs geniuses?

Did you know most discoveries we enjoy today came from wars and human experiments?
From weapons to medicine, to technology. Most came from one war or gruesome violence.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Jckleiin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Loisemm:
When I read up holocaust and concentration camp stories, I wept at the wickedness of the human heart.
Jonestown is another nightmare. You should do a story on it sometime. I am still shocked at the power of evil mind control from that crazy cultist pastor.
thanks for this, I'm goin to read about it
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by naturefellow(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
leofab:
are you alright? This is not some Marvel or DC Comics character!!!
I mean, it's like saying R'as al Ghul in the Batman story is your hero. Absurd undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.