Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. (76850 Views)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by jojothegreat(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Make I book space here grin
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by abdulaz: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahn:

Mix my kunu with vodka and add ice abeg. Who got a lighter?

Where the suya and peppersoup?
Una no come invite me on time, and I be get Ghana SK cheesy
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by hahn(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
abdulaz:

Una no come invite me on time, and I be get Ghana SK cheesy

Oshogbo weed was in the building grin
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by tobiit(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
I once heard that the angel of death, Dr. Josef Mengele created a twin town in South America particularly in Brazil. He escaped to south America after the end of WWII and took some samples of his experiment along.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by abdulaz: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahn:

Oshogbo weed was in the building grin
I dey tell you, Oshogbo premium kiss
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Bubblefairy(f): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Feraz:
Thank you very much. There were many more experiments like that but be that as it may, I think their evil deeds somewhat improved the medical sciences.

It sure did, but let's face it, some of these so called scientists are evil sadistic killers who enjoy killing, this Mengele was known to befriend the children he was about to use for experiments, giving them candy,making them call him Uncle Mengele,he was known to derive pleasure in dissecting same children.
Some of these research does not have scientific basis or how does dissecting twins and joining twins together or fixing Taye's leg to kehinde contribute to the progress of science?
Yes, they improved science but did they have to take so many lives?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by DaPuncline: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

God bless you. Leopold made Congo his personal property, using hard labour and hunger to wipe out so many people.

Sure, evil is evil. But others do not give a rat's bum about our history or suffering, past or present. There is enough written everywhere about Mengele and more are written daily. Is there anyone who doesn't know Mengele story already? shocked shocked
And the funny thing about leopold is he never for once stepped his foot in DR. Congo.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by me69: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Ask a person to name the worst crime in living memory, and the Holocaust will probably be what they come up with.

Ask them to name the worst crime scene of the Holocaust, and Auschwitz is the natural answer.

Ask a person who knew that camp what the worst part of it was, and the killing center at Birkenau will be the answer.

Ask a survivor of Birkenau to name the most terrifying murderer in the whole complex, and they’ll give you the name of Dr. Josef Mengele.

Josef Mengele, born 16 March 1911 was a German officer and physician in Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II.

Mengele was a notorious member of the team of doctors responsible for the selection of victims to be killed in the gas chambers and for performing deadly human experiments on prisoners.

He joined the Nazi Party in 1937 and the SS in 1938.

Initially assigned as a battalion medical officer at the start of World War II, he transferred to the concentration camp service in early 1943 and was assigned to Auschwitz.

There he saw the opportunity to conduct genetic research on human subjects.

His subsequent experiments, focusing primarily on twins, dwarves,, and had no regard for the health or safety of the victims.

So called camp doctors, especially the notorious Josef Mengele, would torture Jewish children, Gypsy children and many others. "Patients" were put into pressure chambers, tested with drugs, castrated, frozen to death, and exposed to various other traumas.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5064512773
http://www.auschwitz.dk/doctors.htm
allhat-is-interesting.com/josef-mengele-nazi-experiments-t
All this Holocaust is a big fat lie for the jews people to demand for palestine at the end of the war. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NO HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS OR PROOF WHATSOEVER OF THE HOLOCAUST. Yes the Jews were packed in forced labor camps, but they was no plan to systematicaly exterminate them. At the end of the war the defeated nazi that were captured were blackmailed into making false claim that was to be used as an EXCUSE for stealing Palestinians their land. This guy was probably not what they say he is. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS ASK YOURSELVES WHO WROTE HISTORY, The winners always do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by AreaFada2: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Feraz:
Do you know the Brits also had a similar concentration camp? If they were used for experiments, I do not know. . .

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2016/aug/18/uncovering-truth-british-empire-caroline-elkins-mau-mau

Yes, they were all at it at various times.

Barack Obama was even accused of being anti-British by part of British media because of his grandfather's suffering during that Mau Mau period. Especially when he removed the Bust of Winston Churchill from his office in the White house years back.
What many may not know is that the actual first holocaust in history happened in England.

In 1190, the entire Jewish population of the City of York was wiped out by English mobs or forced to commit suicide. English people owing the Jews used the opportunity to destroy/burn records of monies owed to the Jews.

In fact the killing of Jews began in London on the day of coronation of King Richard I on 3rd September 1189. Hitler even used those events to justify that Jews have always been bad & killed.
When we forget history, we repeat historical failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by tamertery(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
leofab:
He was my hero.. he killed some few thousands to save millions in the near future..

Haba sister !!! What happened to using animals for experiments....

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Bubblefairy(f): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
hehehehehe no one prays to come across a psychopath now

But do you know the world needs psychopath just as much as it needs geniuses?

Did you know most discoveries we enjoy today came from wars and human experiments?
From weapons to medicine, to technology. Most came from one war or gruesome violence.
TRUE! TRUE!!
Psychopaths are genius gone South.
Science and technological advancements has both negative and positive impacts, for example, most of us cant do without phones yet it emitts cancer-causing rays.
Let's ponder on HIV and LASSA FEVER. HIV was first discovered in monkey and rats/mice transfers Lassa Fever. Monkeys and rats are used as laboratory specimens, so im just speculating oh, what if some scientists cultured these viruses in a lab and let them free, the havock caused is better left to the imagination.
I just think we can advance without so many grief.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by JennyOfOldstones(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
DICKtator:

Yes. I think it was him

He even did face reconstruction to avoid arrest.

I believe he was caught in Argentina (?)
grin grin grin grin
No, I believe you're talking about Eichmann not Mengele. Mengele was never caught

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Omoluabi16(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have read about this guy. He killed millions and died just once. Like hitler and Eva braun, we'll neva know the real story behind his death.

You wonder how did he lose his humanity and empathy? What went wrong? I read that Adolf hitler wanted to be a PAINTER, yet he became a mass murderer. Even till today we still commit despicable acts against each other. Anyway, as there was the peaceful Abel, so was the Murderous cain. R.I.P to the victims.
Thumbs up explorers!

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Ebookmathswaec: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
Well done Explorers!

Meanwhile....

www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by HardMirror(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
DICKtator:

Who doesn't?
grin grin grin grin
Hehehehe I LOVE southpark. Seun hope you do too. They are just the best at satires.
I almost died of laugher watching the human centipede episode.
I download from FZTVseries. Where can I get the latest episodes pls?
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by mccoy47(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
I really hate reading stories like dis cuz it just brings the question. . Where was God in all this?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by matrix600(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fkforyou:
What is going to be his fate after his death? Would he be forgiven by God? Or Would his punishment be the same as those who steal and fornicate? undecided

For the atheist, does it mean nature doesn't care about all he is done? What if karma never got to him when he was alive? Or even if it those, could it compensate for all he is done? undecided
If we should bring God into the equation, you are to believe that this man is God's creation, and it is not possible for him to manifest an attribute that God didn't put in him. So therefore God is equally to blame for the atrocities manifested by his creations.

Karma is not an absolute law, there are people work so hard, sacrifice and give their all in life for the good of all, and they still go unappreciated and die in misery in the end, there are people who commit all the evil in the world and still die peacefully in their sleep at old age. Life is so. Let's not derail the topic though.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Aragon: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mujtahida:
Explorers please I respect your top notch research on a host of very intellectually stimulating topics but would you mind if I suggested that you do some bit of research on the holocaust beyond the accepted historical narrative? For a cue goggle Ernest Zundel, Robert Faurisson, Fred Luetchner, David Irving and read on what they have written about the famed holocaust. Do you know that denying that the holocaust ever happened is a crime in about 17 countries? Do you know that the memoirs of great men who were central to the events of the second world war such as Winston Churchill, Charles de Gaulle, Dwight Einsenhuower does not even mention the holocaust? Do you know that the famed Anne Frank's diary has been busted as fake by Robert Faurisson? Do you know that the numbers of people alleged to have died at Autscitwz was reduced in recent times? There's more to the holocaust story than has been let out. Please be wary of the danger of a single story.

Hmmm!!!! ANNE FRANK cant be fake if we have the Museum right here with us and hundreds of people visit it every year if not thousands! Unless Robert Faurisson is also saying the Museum and everything in it right here in Amsterdam is Fake! And if that is true, to what extent did they create this Fake? To make money off the Museum? To change the Cause of History? Naaah!!! I dont think so cos every year during "Bevrijding Dag" (Leberation day) when Holand was Leberated they show so many different documentaries on TV and you see Close neigbours, Families and even some people that are still alive give account of so many things... anyway I don't believe Anne Frank's Diary is Fake... You cant fake that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by pokipoki: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin401:

Yes, he is 106 years now. Hail and hearty, ready to stand trial.
Hehehehehe.!!! I can see you have done your research with Wikipedia. Always try to use Google Scholar. It is always better.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by mayor007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
sipsip:
Hmmm. Quiet educative. I remember reading Mein Khampf, the autobiography of Adolph Hitler and wondering... Na the same man? Right is right, and wrong is no man's right.
Kindly send the book to me if you have it.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mujtahida: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aragon:

Hmmm!!!! ANNE FRANK cant be fake if we have the Museum right here with us and hundreds of people visit it every year if not thousands! Unless Robert Faurisson is also saying the Museum and everything in it right here in Amsterdam is Fake! And if that is true, to what extent did they create this Fake? To make money off the Museum? To change the Cause of History? Naaah!!! I dont think so cos every year during "Bevrijding Dag" (Leberation day) when Holand was Leberated they show so many different documentaries on TV and you see Close neigbours, Families and even some people that are still alive give account of so many things... anyway I don't believe Anne Frank's Diary is Fake... You cant fake sure!
Those who believe always follow those who know. Why not do some bit of research on the lead I gave before settling in to your beliefs? The Internet is awash with information. Read, read my bro
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Loisemm:
When I read up holocaust and concentration camp stories, I wept at the wickedness of the human heart.
Jonestown is another nightmare. You should do a story on it sometime. I am still shocked at the power of evil mind control from that crazy cultist pastor.

more like "the lost children of dossier" these are children sent to reform schools almost all of them were murdered and buried in the woods by the principal.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by tete7000(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rigging:
And someone will come here and tell me that all sinners are going to the same hell fire. I swear i will not take it.

All sinner will be excluded from God. Thats is the real meaning of hell - A place of pain and torments caused by being excluded from God who is the source of comfort, joy,love,etc. We can't live away from God without pain.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by CatfishBilly: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Explorers:
Freezing Experiments.

To investigate the most effective means of treating persons who had been severely chilled or frozen.

The victims were forced to remain in a tank of ice water for up to 3 hours.

Extreme rigor developed in a short time.

Numerous victims died in the course of these experiments. After the survivors were severely chilled, rewarming was attempted by various means.

In another series of experiments, the victims were kept naked outdoors for many hours at temperatures below freezing.

The victims screamed with pain as their bodies froze.
His works in this particular experiment became the drawing board for coming up with the treatment for hypothermia. He did it when nobody else would.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
pokipoki:

Hehehehehe.!!! I can see you have done your research with Wikipedia. Always try to use Google Scholar. It is always better.

He cannot detect sarcasm.

Well forgive me for expecting too much.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Mujtahida:

Those who believe always follow those who know. Why not do some bit of research on the lead I gave before settling in to your beliefs? The Internet is awash with information. Read, read my bro
You Muslims hates Jews that's why you bliv the holocaust didn't happen. My German friend at school told me it was jews fault the holocaust happened. Well it happened even if Muslims deny it because of hatred, but deny them visa to USA, they start crying. Always playing the victim, stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by tartar9(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
These pictures bring tears to my eyes.....tears of joy cry.God bless you megele! for doing this to jews.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by seuncyrus(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
ceejay4real:

If Murtala Muhammed or Yakubu Gowon had the chance they would have done worse than this to the Igbos during the 1966 Pogroms & the Civil war!

Sorry bro , but please use ur brain. This is an educational thread not a political one .
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This thread made me discover lots of things , these whites are totally wicked

just google "unethical human experiments " and you'll see google give u options of USA , UK , Canada , india , Germany
- from prison inmates as test subjects
- tearoom sexx study
- electroshock therapy on children
- operation midnight climax
- experiments on newborns
- effect of radiation on testicles

damn, the list is endless. History is really scary

2 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by 1metre: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Fkforyou:
What is going to be his fate after his death? Would he be forgiven by God? Or Would his punishment be the same as those who steal and fornicate? undecided

For the atheist, does it mean nature doesn't care about all he is done? What if karma never got to him when he was alive? Or even if it those, could it compensate for all he is done? undecided
don't be surprise he can make heaven, most powerful men in the bible were murderers like him, God is a spirit, no man can depict the yardstick for his judgement.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Saintsquare(m): 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
Sobibor comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight) / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.