Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. (76847 Views)

Anambra Discovers Unused 4 Ventilators In Medical Store / Medical Doctor In Police Net Over Placenta / Alcohol After Taking Flagyl Could Lead To Death - Dr. Olufunmilayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by maasoap(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Bubblefairy:

It sure did, but let's face it, some of these so called scientists are evil sadistic killers who enjoy killing, this Mengele was known to befriend the children he was about to use for experiments, giving them candy,making them call him Uncle Mengele,he was known to derive pleasure in dissecting same children.
Some of these research does not have scientific basis or how does dissecting twins and joining twins together or fixing Taye's leg to kehinde contribute to the progress of science?
Yes, they improved science but did they have to take so many lives?
Don't mind them. I read his story on Wikipedia sometimes ago. 99% of his experiments were pure nonsense. Freezing someone to near death just to simulate soldiers conditions in freezing weather, I understand that. But when you drop the same person in a boiling water as part of the research to look for solution! That's madness.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mujtahida: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
spaceshipz:

You Muslims hates Jews that's why you bliv the holocaust didn't happen. My German friend at school told me it was jews fault the holocaust happened. Well it happened even if Muslims deny it because of hatred, but deny them visa to USA, they start crying. Always playing the victim, stupid people.
Go sleep jare. Who tell you say I be Muslim? You have no idea who the Jews are. Go and read before you come here and discuss with me.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mujtahida: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
spaceshipz:

You Muslims hates Jews that's why you bliv the holocaust didn't happen. My German friend at school told me it was jews fault the holocaust happened. Well it happened even if Muslims deny it because of hatred, but deny them visa to USA, they start crying. Always playing the victim, stupid people.
Go sleep jare. Who tell you say I be Muslim? If Muslims hate Jews do you know that Jews hate the rest of mankind? No be me talk am oo. Na Paul the Apostle a Jew na im talk am. You have no idea who the Jews are. Go and read before you come here and discuss with me.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Buchika: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
DICKtator:

Yes. I think it was him

He even did face reconstruction to avoid arrest.

I believe he was caught in Argentina (?)
grin grin grin grin
in the novel, the Israeli mossad agent Asher caught up with him when he 'asher' disguised as his bodyguard in the Amazon forest , though he was at his mercy but Asher didn't kill him, he killed his only son who came visiting, thereby subjecting him to emotional turture. But this one is fiction, op here is with the real story.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by 1metre: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
1bkaye:
Interesting
most interesting thread on N/L
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by maasoap(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
1metre:
most interesting thread on N/L
There was one experiment he did where he fixed a small boy on a chair with mechanical hammer above the boy's head. The hammer was hitting the boy's head at interval until he lost his sanity and eventually killed.
And one lady called him his hero. How I hope ritualists perform African experiment on her child as well.

7 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mznaett: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
History is damn scary!
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by pokipoki: 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
Admin401:

He cannot detect sarcasm.

Well forgive me for expecting too much.

Sarcasm? Ok. But my advice on Google scholar still subsist.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Feraz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
AreaFada2:

Yes, they were all at it at various times.

Barack Obama was even accused of being anti-British by part of British media because of his grandfather's suffering during that Mau Mau period. Especially when he removed the Bust of Winston Churchill from his office in the White house years back.
What many may not know is that the actual first holocaust in history happened in England.

In 1190, the entire Jewish population of the City of York was wiped out by English mobs or forced to commit suicide. English people owing the Jews used the opportunity to destroy/burn records of monies owed to the Jews.

In fact the killing of Jews began in London on the day of coronation of King Richard I on 3rd September 1189. Hitler even used those events to justify that Jews have always been bad & killed.
When we forget history, we repeat historical failures.
Yet, the act like they're not guilty of anything. The annoying one is the Nanking massacre which the Japanese never want to apologize for and if I recall correctly, they denied it ever happened.

Really need to update my knowledge. Thanks for this.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Origin(f): 12:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Men's evil against his fellow man. Unjustifiable acts of mindless cruelty. Borne from HATE, WAR, SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. forgetting that every soul must taste death.

A thought that should humble Man only makes him more arrogant.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
if nobody knew where Mengele was all through his exile , how did they know he was the drowned dead man.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by subtlemee(f): 1:57am On Feb 06, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Following.

Make l learn something nnpew

This one sleep don finish am typing from dreamland

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Image123(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2017
HardMirror:

He was only trying to seize the opportunity to do all ethics won't allow medical researchers do.

See this fellow oh, he was ONLY? A mass murderer was only. Anyway, it's the way with atheists, they'd do worse if empowered, children of satan.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mustiboy(m): 7:20am On Feb 06, 2017
explorers, one thing you need to start doing is to be giving credits to ur sources of information; u make it seem like you're the author of these write-ups when actually u copied it from some encyclopedia.
however, I think u can do better by digging up past events in our country and start writing about them. These are the types of works u are entitled to take credits for and not someone else's.
Just thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2017
Aigbofa:

Na wah o. ...Your hero? Did you also set cats on fire as a child? This could give us a little perspective.
yes and if am opportuned like him, I will kill some couple more thousand for experiement...it's for the sake humankind.. now when you recieve this therapy and drugs gotten asa result of his conquest, you don't know how it came by...
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2017
naturefellow:
are you alright? This is not some Marvel or DC Comics character!!!
I mean, it's like saying R'as al Ghul in the Batman story is your hero. Absurd undecided
don't be naive , he did it for me and you... you criticize him and enjoy the outcome of his experiments.. today you can easily walk into a pharmaceutical shop and get drugs for your malaria and poison.. you think these drugs were conjured in your churches ? Grow up please..

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2017
santity100:
One day there will be judgement for all the atrocities perpetrated by human beings against one another.

The worst thing that ever happened in Humanity was the Human Slavery.
I would so love to be on the judgement board in heaven.
It has not come into the mind of the devil what I plan for these barbaric wastes of oxygen.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by sipsip(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
mayor007:
Kindly send the book to me if you have it.

Drop your mail, I'll send.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by cliffemmy(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2017
By the fall of 1948, Mengele had made up his mind to leave Germany and build a life elsewhere. Argentina was the preferred choice of sanctuary. There was a groundswell of Nazi sympathy in Argentina. And his father, Karl Sr., who owned a firm that manufactured agricultural equipment, thought that though his company had no branches in Argentina, he had made several business connections there that Josef might develop.

Today it seems that Nazi war criminals escaped to Argentina using false identities supplied by the Red Cross, the humanitarian organisation has admitted ... The International Committee of the Red Cross has said it unwittingly provided travel papers to at least 10 top Nazis, including Adolf Eichmann, Klaus Barbie, Erich Priebke and Josef Mengele ... A statement issued by the ICRC, from its Geneva headquarters, said they were among thousands of people found in refugee camps who were given Red Cross travel documents.

Adolf Eichmann was taken to Israel where he was tried as a war criminal. On May 31, 1962, the State of Israel carried out the only death sentence in its history on the man whose defense was, "I was just following orders."

Klaus Barbie, a Gestapo leader in Lyon, France, was convicted of crimes against humanity in 1987.

SS captain Erich Priebke also obtained Red Cross travel documents. He was convicted in 1997 for his role in the 1944 massacre of 335 civilians at the Ardeatine Caves outside Rome and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Mengele gave an Italian residency document with a false name and permission to enter Argentina. He received his passport in 1949. So Mengele fled to South America, but moved from country to country afraid of being caught There were many warrants, rewards, and bounties offered, but he was lucky.

Despite international efforts to track him down, he was never apprehended and lived for 35 years hiding under various aliases. He lived in Paraguay and Brazil until his death in 1979. One afternoon, living in Brazil, he went for a swim. While in the ocean he suffered a massive stroke and began to drown. By the time he was dragged to shore, he was dead.

People didn't find out about Mengele's death until the mid 1980's when Nazi hunters, using newly discovered information, uncovered his grave marked "Wolfgang Gerhard" at Embu. It was then that his family admitted they had shielded him all those years and they turned over his diaries and letters to investigators.

But the possibility of a hoax kept the case open for several years. It was not until 1992, after coaxing DNA from a bone, and matching it to DNA in blood samples taken from Mengele's son and wife that the official conclusion is announced: "The remains are those of Josef Mengele".

The mystery of Josef Mengele, the evil symbol of the Nazi's, was solved.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2017
if its explorer its the real deal
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Image123(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
leofab:
yes and if am opportuned like him, I will kill some couple more thousand for experiement...it's for the sake humankind.. now when you recieve this therapy and drugs gotten asa result of his conquest, you don't know how it came by...

Yet another atheist with no value for human life cc:lennycool
i guess this one has never heard of simulation and lab rats. Oh, no need to guess, it's inherent in every atheist.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Explorers(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2017
Mustiboy:
explorers, one thing you need to start doing is to be giving credits to ur sources of information; u make it seem like you're the author of these write-ups when actually u copied it from some encyclopedia.
however, I think u can do better by digging up past events in our country and start writing about them. These are the types of works u are entitled to take credits for and not someone else's.
Just thinking out loud.

What makes you think that i dont add source to my threads sir?

Have you checked before typing this?

And how many of my threads can you bring up that's not having source on the first post?

Did you even go through this thread at all, did you check the first post?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by leofab(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
Image123:

i guess this one has never heard of simulation and lab rats. Oh, no need to guess, it's inherent in every atheist.
lan rat was a result of another experiement... few people dying to save thousands more isn't a bad idea
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Butteredpako: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Explorers:

And how many of my threads can you bring up that's not having source on the first post?

Baba no vex, no vex

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Image123(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
leofab:
lan rat was a result of another experiement... few people dying to save thousands more isn't a bad idea

i hear you, I'm not surprised at all. cc:lennycool
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Image123:

So?
How e take concern me?
Don't forget he was given permission to do what he did by a christian turned deist Adolph Hitler, not to mention the christian soldiers and populace that had no problem with what the Nazis did and aided them.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Funjosh(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lolz................. Boss chillax dont get stressed up on that mata wink
Explorers:

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
leofab:
He was my hero.. he killed some few thousands to save millions in the near future..
Omg...Ur hero? Mengele?! Do you also wish you were one of those he used and killed in his experiments? Be honest? Or would you still be happy like this if your family members were used by him then?
You dont use living humans for such deadly experiments. I doubt its ethical. You use animals and cadavars instead.
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mujtahida:

Go sleep jare. Who tell you say I be Muslim? You have no idea who the Jews are. Go and read before you come here and discuss with me.

You so called Muslims should be ashamed of fearing a small country Israel and the small population of jews. HATERS!!!
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mujtahida: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
spaceshipz:

You so called Muslims should be ashamed of fearing a small country Israel and the small population of jews. HATERS!!!
I am not a Muslim. You have no idea what you are dealing with but one day the wraps will be removed from your brain and then you will be able to think along new lines. No need to call names. Cheers
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mujtahida: 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
spaceshipz:

I am not a Muslim. I just hope that one day the wraps will be removed from your brain and then you will be able to think along new lines. No need to call names. Cheers
Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Explorers(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Funjosh:
Lolz................. Boss chillax dont get stressed up on that mata wink

Lol....Sure bro.

1 Like

Re: Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. by Mustiboy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Explorers:

oops!my bad. I've read quiet a reasonable amount of ur threads and to be sincere, I never noticed any credit in reference with any source(my eyes must have skipped them) I'm really sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug / Why People ‘glue Together’ During Sex / Full Weight Loss Guide (read This If You Want To Lose Weight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.