Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja (17519 Views)

Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Civil Society Protests At US Embassy In Abuja (Pics / Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by rtmajayi: 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
A coalition of civil society groups in Nigeria are currently staging a rally in Abuja, calling for prayers and support for President Buhari. See more photos below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/leave-buhari-alone-coalition-of-civil.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by mazimee(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Leave him alone for what naa undecided

How can we Leave him alone after capitalizing on the gullibility of our Zombie brothers promising heaven on earth, but messed up the country instead.

We are coming for him on 5th February, Buhari will not drink water and drop cup in peace, not after plunging us in this mess.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by rtmajayi: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
February will be an interesting month to watch out for... Lots of drama awaits that month

See more pictures here

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/leave-buhari-alone-coalition-of-civil.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by abduljabbar4(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
lets see how the wasted sperms that hate pmb will cope when wr beat them again in 2019

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by fuckbulhary: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
May they continue to sell their future instead of fighting for their rights.i can spot many zombies and afonjas cause they at good @being slaves to their masters.COWARDS!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by irsakant: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who's blackmailing an already dead man?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by three: 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Why anyone will feel the need to protest 'in support' of a failing government is beyond me! Should they not be using their energy to assist in whatever way they can sans so called protest?

three:

When GEJ said people will miss him when he leaves I was appalled by the statement.

Unfortunately PMB and his cohort are making this proposition "realer" as days go by.

I lay some blame squarely at the feet of PMB's blinkered supporters!(example as shown above)

Based on his antecedents it was possible to guess where this government would be headed, so some criticised mis-steps from the get go genuinely with the good of all Nigeria but were called PDP apologists!

Now people eye don begin dey clear small small
!

Imagine where we would be by now if the constructive criticisms received in the first THREE MONTHS had been received with sincerity and an open mind.

And instead of absorbing constructive criticism, they are 'protesting in support'.

Body go tell you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by anibi9674: 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
force me make I pray for am na. I can not just come and waste my prayer for buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by kingsamosy(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
it is a pity, some persons are making money out of what is bedeviling this country. I have no doubt this is a paid protest. Was it not this govt. that set up 5million naira for whistle blowers, now CBN is involved and it suddenly became a black mail. what a country. selfishness has ruin us all in this damned entity called Nigeria.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
I hear Buharist are also planning an Istand with Buhari protest on the 5th

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by ddippset(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
For me all these rallies won't change anything. Rallies won't kill or bless Buhari, rallies won't impeach him or pass a vote of confidence. Let everyone be patient until 2019. Then the real picture of Buhari s popularity or otherwise would be seen.

4 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by DonCortino: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who hole am b4? angry

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by hyfr(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
My friends don't mind these ones, they are looking for a way to form their own group like BBOG and be chopping money. Wise idea. I go start my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by NameChecker: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
SMh

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by dee02(m): 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
But wait.... Who is holding Buhari?!

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Donshemzy1234: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
100% dumb idiots

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by geopreneur(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
A leader does not seek for followers, followers are attracted to a leader.

I just don't know what Buhari did that attracted Nigerians to vote him into power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by basty: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
How can opportunist illiterate Innocent Idibia called Tuface staged a campaign against the President of Nigeria who is trying to sanitise or rid the country of impunity and corruption.
What was his reaction against GEJ administration? Did heaven falls when Jonathan said, stealing is not corruption?
Akpabio has wet the ground for Tuface and can use him to destroy his career.
Nigerians are watching and will see how far he can go with his propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
This is hilarious. These bunnies are supposed to be @ work but are busy on a rollacoaster ride to solicit for funds thru the back door approach. Lousy charlatans.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Kulas: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ndi ara, Ndi nzuzu, just for a token given to you guyz and you are selling your future instead of calling a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
fuckbulhary:
May they continue to sell their future instead of fighting for their rights.i can spot many zombies and afonjas cause they at good @being slaves to their masters.COWARDS!

Lol what a harsh and ferocious critic

2 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by gurunlocker: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2017
When dollar enter 1000 and they start finding it hard to each even once a day, they will change voice....

5 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by dunkem21(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by gbegemaster(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
What is this? We only asked where our president is and you people are protesting.

Lmao @ the inscription "Buhari is alive". It's only in Nigeria that people protest that someone is alive.

Please don't use protest to cover up. We want to hear you say that his leave has been extended. ......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just some broke afonjas

hustling for bread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Wesely01(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
mazimee:
Leave him alone for what naa undecided

How can we Leave him alone after capitalizing on the gullibility of our Zombie brothers promising heaven on earth, but messed up the country instead.

We are coming for him on 5th February, Buhari will not drink water and drop cup in peace, not after plunging us in this mess.

Leave Buahri alone $1-#500, £1-600, leave CBN alone too Abi , God will deal with all of you allowing these people keep taking Nigeria to a bad corner .

10 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by Fedayeen02: 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Useless people

6 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by favourmic(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tell him to resign nah by force

4 Likes

Re: Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja by BraveDeltan(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
The truth is that most of all these people are eye service.....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode To Contest For PDP National Chairman Position / Atiku Campaign: How Jonathan, Others Prevailed On Wike Not To Resign / Amosun, Suswan, Abaribe, Yayi and Other Oppose Border Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.