Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest (9357 Views)

Coronavirus: 18 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Government Test Positive / College Of Health Science And Technology Nguru,yobe State / Woman Who Gave Birth At The Staff Screening Exercise In Kogi State, Gets N1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by itsdumebi(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
A few hours ago, staff of college of health science and technology, Idah come out in their numbers to register their displeasure on the one year long staff verification exercise by Kogi State government.

They decried the public harassment of civil servants by the screening committee. Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/kogi-staff-screening-staff-college-health-science-technology-protest/

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by hucienda: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
protest, protest everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Tbillz(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kogi State Governor Has Gone Mad Again!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by KAYD007(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
hucienda:
protest, protest everywhere.

some thing must be illegally wrong in the head of your network provider for chancing from FTC angry
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by hohafrank(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Few number.Why?
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by decode55(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tbillz:
Kogi State Governor Has Gone Made Again!!!

shocked shocked
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by fmlala: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
See mumu, get yourself screened jare, abi all of you are ghost workers.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by yomi007k(m): 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
wink

All I see is a cute reporter wey I go like get her number.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by onyeezeigbo: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
BUHARI WRITES NIGERIANS FROM LONDON HOSPITAL
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
Dr. Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR
©2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by amahthelma(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
when will naija deviate from protesting God protect dem ax dem dey fight for watin go put food for der table
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by fmlala: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tbillz:

Take am easy o, abi na MADE in Nigeria?
Tbillz:

Tbillz:

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
a
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by prince985(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
OK
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by delishpot: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
I won't be surprised sha if the verification process is crazy and demanding. NAIJA government has never been known to make life easy for the masses. Simple thing you can scan and send to the appropriate agency or send by post and the agency do the verification and clearance, NAIJA government would want to complicate it so much that even 10 generations after you would still not get it done completely. While at it, the government would withhold your pay while you are still expected to go to work with the promise of.....once you are certified and cleared, you would get every penny owed you by the government which would be another battle for your children's children to fight for in future because goverent would not honour the promise until you enter your grave. Just as pensioners are suffering in NAIJA today.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Alasi20(m): 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Protest everywhere..

Owkay ooooooo
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by mykeljosef: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
this will be savage and creepy

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by jerryile(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
DIGITAL governor, ANALOGUE PROCEDURE. That really cracked me up. this Man yahaya Bello has failed the youths. I rest ma case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by youngwarlocks: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some people are not happy this screening is being conducted, they are just looking for ways to frustrate the effort of the governor. Everybody with fake cert everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Dear Naijerians
You fiful are bely wukied, why are you fiful fraying that I should die kuo? Ayam not even dead yet, and all of you fiful are jubilating, then ip I die now, you fiful will just turn za whole kwuontry to carnival na. I was at za foint of death when I heard that za whole kwuontry is jubilating that I am dead, I said "ah ah" I will not die now so that you fiful will not be hafi.
I even heard that afostle Suleman said that Christians should kee my cows and my herdsmen, you fiful should tell that afostle that ip anything hafens to my cows, I will pinish him o.
Por those of you saying that ayam not pighting kwaraption because I cleared Buratai, Dambazau, Amaechi, Kyari, Magu and Babachir of kwaraption like a clearing agent, I want to tell you something, they say "show me your prends and I will tell you who you are" so ip I declare all my forlitical prends kwarapt, won't you fiful say I ayam kwarapt too? Or do you fiful think ayam not wise? I have told you fiful bepor, my farty, za All Frogressive Confidence, Afee cee, is a farty por saints, kwarapt fiful cannot be pound in my farty or guberment.
I want to seize zis ofortunity to call on za National Assembly that ayam not coming back on za 6th op Pebuary again because of some unporseen circumstances, they should allow His Seselency, Za Pice Fresident op za pedral lipublik of Naijeria, Frofesuar Yemi Osibande to kwuotinue to act as za fresident fending when ayam back.
Yoowaa to za pew fiful who still believe in my guberment, Isha Allah change will begin with you bepor it gets to me.
Lest I porget, Tupace is flanning to stage a frotest against my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.
Signed:
©2017

This guy na werey. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by abu12: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
all those emir and sultan that are praising this governor should advise him to pay those who he adjudged to be cleared their salary.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by onyeezeigbo: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
AreaFada2:

grin
AreaFada2:

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by delishpot: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Dear Naijerians
Lest I porget, is flanning to stage a frotest my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.

Signed:
©2017

I can't laugh o.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by delishpot: 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Dear Naijerians
Lest I porget, is flanning to stage a frotest my guberment, all I can say to him is dambruba waka shege to him and za pive girls he infregnated.

Signed:
©2017

I can't laugh o. @ To him and the five girls he impregnated. Lol. Tuface Don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Runaway: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
What u want is what u get.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Desdola(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kogi again! I wonder what he used the bail out fund for. They should settle their differences and allow students get back to the classroom

1 Like

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by kabrud: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
abu12:
all those emir and sultan that are praising this governor should advise him to pay those who he adjudged to be cleared there salary.

Choi. grin
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Viktor1983(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tbillz:
Kogi State Governor Has Gone Mad Again!!!

I am not pro-APC but I support the kogi State government on this one. This is the same thing that oshiimole didn't have enough balls to do with edo state education employees. ..infact an exam should be set for every one, If you fail you get bounced.
Let's just hope this is not a case of political witch hunt
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Tbillz(m): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Viktor1983:

I am not pro-APC but I support the kogi State government on this one. This is the same thing that oshiimole didn't have enough balls to do with edo state education employees. ..infact an exam should be set for every one, If you fail you get bounced.
Let's just hope this is not a case of political witch hunt
Dont wish Kogi screening happen in your state!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
This same verification they are protesting against exposed yesterday a level 13 medical doctor who has only o'level. imagine the type of prescription this fake Dr. Would have given.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by Viktor1983(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Tbillz:
Dont wish Kogi screening happen in your state!

Bros make e happen, we need block heads out of the civil service.
Re: Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest by jerrymej(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
I hope my uncle didn't show up with them!

(1) (Reply)

Use Of Bitter Kola On New Borns / a £50,000.00 Body - But I'm Still Not Happy / Global Diabetes Compact: WHO Announces New Programme On World Diabetes Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.