Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:04 PM

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (42313 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Untainted007: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by donsteady(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:
I really don't understand how a lady can be so deceived.....she never went to his work place or questioned his family members and friends or something?

I don't think I can date someone for two months and not find out the true financial status of that person.
Many people no get brain
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by scobaba: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
End time Husband. grin

A chick i dated during NYSC (2006/2007)did same. we were retained by our various offices. somehow she was making more money. she said i dint look like someone ready to settle down in 2 years, i said add anoda 2 making 22, i never still ready. we parted ways but still remained friends.

she kept telling me of one big offshore boy on her neck, last last they started rolling. 6 Months later wedding bells. They then relocated.

Fast forward to 2015, I met her here in Abuja. me too don marry born. she was surprised. then she told me how she seperated from the guy after 2years. she also sponsored wedding and everything that followed. the guy kept lying about one big 120million Naira contract he did for EXXONMOBIL. After 2years, she discovered he was scam and filed for Divorce. though as at then the court just gave them 1 year seperation or something like that. As at november 2016 when we last spoke, they were still seperated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Afenson(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
alexialin:
Na WA... Really good luck!
A lady I know also divorced her husband when she realised he had no job after wedding. And she was also the one who sponsored her wedding.. After taking care of him for like 2years.. She got tired and divorced him. She's married to another guy who has a genuine job Nw.. But I wonder why some ladies will pay their own bride price and still expect the marriage to work?
It's amazing how some women think.
When a man notice u are desperate to marry and u give him money to pay your own bride price.. He simply capitalize on it , relax and enjoy the drama as it unfolds..
What a pity.
Hmmmm Abuja Marriage

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marry responsible men, na fine boys una godey find upandan.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Ramaa(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sugar mama

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some men are useless soft d*cks sha.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by felo812000(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
The Name of the magistrate sha. The guy saw that she love material thingz, he came with the carah and she fell yakataa. God helep both of them two
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Barthiyke(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
You made my day, LMAO.. Many women should have been thrown out into the streets really.

That is why i frown at the sentence "The man is the head of the family" too many loopholes, man go just dey manage those things. cheesy cheesy shocked

BlaQWolf:
But When we men sponsor our wives on virtually everything, we never asks for divorce yet they say what a man can do, a woman does it better. I just dy look that woman with one eye

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by kilokeys(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
lent him money to pay ur brideprice?

wow.. that man was faster than me..

i dey find mufu like u since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by greggng: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
So jobless is now hiv ? May God help this country
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Jimi23(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
U did not know he was unemployed until after ur wedding yet u sponsored the wedding and borrowed him bride price. Aunty u just shot urself in the foot. U are a liar.U knew he was jobless but married him out of desperation. Now u cannot bear it anymore u wanna quit. Stop lying and face ur self inflicted fate abeg.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by folasayolyn(f): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
sponsored our wedding, I even lent him money to pay my bride price,” she said.
then keep lending him money, abi what has changed? he didn't suddenly go jobless, broke, lazy, unmotivated or did his mouth or cassava change?

marriage is not by force
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by AreaFada2: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
It seems love was not even in the equation. It was all about what he had that turned out to be a lie. Banker & Lugbe house. Ladies keep falling for money anyhow.

I hope others learn from this.

Marry a simple guy that genuinely can show his means of livelihood. Big or small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Royalfurnitures: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
My sister take heart OK, ..remember the vow u made that day:in sickness, n in health, in poverty and in wealth etc till death do u part. So no quitting now

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by euchariadavid(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just Imagine; you Lent him money to pay your bride price You are the one marrying Him not Him marrying you Useless love.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by euchariadavid(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Just Imagine; you Lent him money to pay your bride price You are the one marrying Him not Him marrying you Useless love.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by julian888(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
End time husbands
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by ekems2017(f): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Babe you can't tell me that after a year of courting or so you neva noticed that he didn't have a job. So he never took you out on a date? He never bought a gift for you. A zenith bank staff. That is you never noticed it. I refuse to believe. It means you were doing it right from the start cos if you sponsored your wedding for a man that is working and worst paid your bride price it means you knew it.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by AntiWailer: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
What do you expect when you sponsored the wedding ?

The foolish husband that can not insist things be done according to his financial muscle or suspend it indefinitely.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Zedoo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Now this, my people, is what is called okpuagbakoba-asanwionuamakpiqui
Osalobuan lahor!

The man is as wicked as you are naive...

But that is past....

Look the Only solution is you both sit down and agree which job he will to apply for according to his study or which business (which you, wifey will not contribute more than 25%of the capital to)

OR pack your bags and leave...before children enter the equation... That nigga is from the pit of hell...
Not only does he hate you, he loves seeing you labour and suffer in vain....

Away!!!!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by jackie35(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by HireKiller(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Etinosa5:
She want to marry

When a woman says 'she must marry this year by fire by force', she will end up falling victim to scammer husband.

Linda Ikeji take note grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Daniello25: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
That a big lesson to all of us...... What a big shame!!! To d man....

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Daniello25: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
[b][/b]That a big lesson to all of us...... What a big shame!!! To d man....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by vickuzzy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
when dey tell you that you shouldn't rush into marriage una no go hear.

goodluck...

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by euchariadavid(f): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
AntiWailer:
What do you expect when you sponsored the wedding ?

The foolish husband that can not insist things be done according to his financial muscle or suspend it indefinitely.
Lol...na Zenith bank manager
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Abdulazeez007(m): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:
I really don't understand how a lady can be so deceived.....she never went to his work place or questioned his family members and friends or something?

I don't think I can date someone for two months and not find out the true financial status of that person.
he could have faked efritin for her, including family self.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Halo22: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ewoooo!..... the girl enter one chance. I for play that kind gold digger with one of my baes wey dey form love, but my conscience no gree me. Some guys get mind shaa.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Jimi23(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:

She did not know he was unemployed until after d wedding yet she sponsored the wedding and borrowed him bride price. She just shot herself in the foot. She knew he was jobless but married him out of desperation. Now she cannot bear it anymore and wants to quit. She should stop lying and face her self inflicted fate abeg.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by micflo28(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
You are on the right process.... DIVORCE. Though against it but the case is helpless.

As a man, i must assume responsibility in every manner of my marrital life. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / Why The Modern Woman Is Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.