Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (42328 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Wife Rejects Divorce, Begs Court To Save Marriage / Woman Begs Her Estranged Husband To Come And Collect His Bride Price. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by HireKiller(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
folasayolyn:
sponsored our wedding, I even lent him money to pay my bride price,” she said.
then keep lending him money, abi what has changed? he didn't suddenly go jobless, broke, lazy, unmotivated or did his mouth or cassava change?

marriage is not by force

hehehe, I won't be surprise to find out she was the one that proposed to the man.

The man probably told her he can't marry her now because he has not the money to pay her bride price, nor the money to sponsor the wedding and take care of the family afterwards.

But she then persuaded him to go ahead with the wedding by offering to cover all those expenses, thinking the man will change after the wedding. Now she is tired of waiting.

Like you said, marriage is not by force.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Afenson:
Hmmmm Abuja Marriage

Not only Abuja ..even in Lagos.. sad
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by killthemods: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
BlaQWolf:
But When we men sponsor our wives on virtually everything, we never ask for divorce yet they say what a man can do, a woman does it better. I just dy look that woman with one eye

Later they'll be claiming Feminism angry

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
OgaJonah:
You paid your own BRIDE PRICE.. shocked grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by israel4eva(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ladies!! So she married him cos of all the things he says he have not for love? Hmmmmmm! God we dey ur hand oooooo
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Generalyemi(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=elantraceey post=53297152]I really don't understand how a lady can be so deceived.....she never went to his work place or questioned his family members and friends or something?

I don't think I can date someone for two months and not find out the true financial status of that person.[/quot

na lie.some of us are James bond
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by tunde1200(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
you make sense bro

alexialin:
Na WA... Really good luck!
A lady I know also divorced her husband when she realised he had no job after wedding. And she was also the one who sponsored her wedding.. After taking care of him for like 2years.. She got tired and divorced him. She's married to another guy who has a genuine job Nw.. But I wonder why some ladies will pay their own bride price and still expect the marriage to work?
It's amazing how some women think.
When a man notice u are desperate to marry and u give him money to pay your own bride price.. He simply capitalize on it , relax and enjoy the drama as it unfolds..
What a pity.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Donshemzy1234: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
veraponpo:

When Pastor Adeboye advised women to know the source of income of their would -be husband, some ignoramus were calling him names.

What an elder sees while sitting down, a child may not see it if he stands on 35th floor of a sky-scraper.

Correct

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
that's just one chance. if a man cannot afford to pay pride price, then whats is he doing with the bride??
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by abnsugbe: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Afam4eva:
Scammer husband.

the guy no sharp..He for say him carry him money do MMM naaaa
haba,get sense naa some guys..be sharp!!!!!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by nextstep(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
I know some women will look at this post, and say "hmmm", but I don't care:

Wait... I thought we were in the era of feminism, "what a man can do, a woman can do better", equality, modernity etc. grin

Why is is OK for a man to work and spend all he has for a woman, but a woman can't do the reverse? Feminist in name only. tongue nntoi!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Must people marry?
Help me ask them oh
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marriage na luck!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by KKKWHITE(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Marriage is for better for worse
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Where is the love? Shame.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by felo812000(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gbammmm. U just killed it
ekems2017:
Babe you can't tell me that after a year of courting or so you neva noticed that he didn't have a job. So he never took you out on a date? He never bought a gift for you. A zenith bank staff. That is you never noticed it. I refuse to believe. It means you were doing it right from the start cos if you sponsored your wedding for a man that is working and worst paid your bride price it means you knew it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by samsam2019: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
You mean you want to divorce your wife? grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Where are the Lousy Nairaland feminists?

This is the kind of thread they avoid. awon oloshi grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by SenR(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sometimes I ponder on the Nomenclature of a Woman.

From all her excuses, she's divorcing the man because he lied to her about being a rich man. So invariably the woman married him not out of love but because she taught he was a rich man.

Would blame the woman, Meanwhile

A man would pay bride price, do traditonal marriage, white wedding, feed an cloth the wife, provide shelter for her and the kids, pay skool fees, medical bills etc... And yet it has never been heard of a man taking his wife to court to divorce the wife because he's the one doing everything, Just because he's a man abi.

This is why a man's life expectancy is lower while the woman is way much higher.

I want to use this medium to plea on the married women to love, cherish and respect their husband cos its really not an easy task.

To all the married men out there, I hail thee.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by SenatorKB: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Didn't you foresee these before sponsoring the wedding?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by mrsfavour(f): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Its not bad helping a husband but my problem here is that the man does nt want to do anything at all. that is the issue. if u dont have money ur wife can revive u financially, but not wanting to do anything ?, NO ITS BAD.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by openmine(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
scobaba:
End time Husband. grin

A chick i dated during NYSC (2006/2007)did same. we were retained by our various offices. somehow she was making more money. she said i dint look like someone ready to settle down in 2 years, i said add anoda 2 making 22, i never still ready. we parted ways but still remained friends.

she kept telling me of one big offshore boy on her neck, last last they started rolling. 6 Months later wedding bells. They then relocated.

Fast forward to 2015, I met her here in Abuja. me too don marry born. she was surprised. then she told me how she seperated from the guy after 2years. she also sponsored wedding and everything that followed. the guy kept lying about one big 120million Naira contract he did for EXXONMOBIL. After 2years, she discovered he was scam and filed for Divorce. though as at then the court just gave them 1 year seperation or something like that. As at november 2016 when we last spoke, they were still seperated.

cheesy cheesy
Some ladies are too desperate to get married...so they get easily deceived by guys who show off their flashy stuffs...had that lady stayed with U,maybe her situation wud have been better....patience is a virtue people lack!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Hades2016(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lol
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Iamthoney(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:
I really don't understand how a lady can be so deceived.....she never went to his work place or questioned his family members and friends or something?

I don't think I can date someone for two months and not find out the true financial status of that person.
No be all cases ooo sister. If you like date him for 10years you still no go find out anything at all.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Iamthoney(m): 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
BlaQWolf:
But When we men sponsor our wives on virtually everything, we never asks for divorce yet they say what a man can do, a woman does it better. I just dy look that woman with one eye
My ribs oooo. In Baba Kunle's voice *You wee not kill perzon".

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by emilyone(f): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iamthoney:
No be all cases ooo sister. If you like date him for 10years you still no go find out anything at all.

Some men can pretend for Africa
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by elantraceey(f): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iamthoney:

I seriously doubt that, I'm not particular about how much he makes but how he gets his money is very important to me because of the many dubious ways people make money these days and also I could never go as far as sponsoring my own wedding and paying my bride price no way, I could assist.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
You sponsored the wedding so why are you tired?. Please "kwontinu", you shall be blessed in the way you laid your bed.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Omonigeriarere: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:
I really don't understand how a lady can be so deceived.....she never went to his work place or questioned his family members and friends or something?

I don't think I can date someone for two months and not find out the true financial status of that person.

That is if I want you to know.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by elantraceey(f): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Omonigeriarere:

That is if I want you to know.

We won't be in a relationship if I can't know.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce by Iamthoney(m): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
elantraceey:

I seriously doubt that, I'm not particular about how much he makes but how he gets his money is very important to me because of the many dubious ways people make money these days and also I could never go as far as sponsoring my own wedding and paying my bride price no way, I could assist.
Hmmm....Na God go help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.